United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 12-02-2018, 02:05 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade
Smalling, Jones, Young, Blind, Bogbrush, Herrera, Darmian, Rojo

Those shitc***s need to leave before Mourinho.

Also probably Mata as well, lightweight c*** who isn't as good as some people make him out to be.

I think it also stems from the fact that he's never been good enough to play for Manchester United. And his performances show that.
hugs

Unread 12-02-2018, 02:06 PM
Sparky***

Still £#%&!ing pissed off about this.

Unread 12-02-2018, 02:06 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
We couldn’t beat a relegation team with hundreds of millions of pounds worth of “talent” on the pitch but it’s all Mata’s fault?
What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
His time is up, needs binning in the summer.

I'd keep Herrera because he had a good year last season and he looks as lost of Pogba these days with what his role in the team is, he can offer something (energy, good squad player etc).

He was part of the Huddersfield game and for that it's time he £#%&!ed off.
When your first and only notable attribute is energy, you might not be United quality.

Herrera is shite.

Unread 12-02-2018, 02:07 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

£75m striker who only scores in easy games, just broke the wage structure for a new attacker and £130m midfield pairing is a joke, but it’s still all the defenders’ fault. Especially the reserve ones.

that's because it's easy to keep digging out the same "shit@#%&!s" in defence.
If we were losing every game 5-3 I'd be happy to blame the defence, but we're not.
We're creating next to nothing & when we do the strikers aren't putting them away.

I also see effort from the admittedly flawed back 4, I don't see it further up the pitch.

The most depressing thing for me yesterday was you just know Mourinho wasn't sitting there thinking "we need more pace in the team, I need to unshackle them a bit & let them play with more expression...commit more men forward..less caution from the off" he was thinking "I wish Fellaini was fit so I could stick him up top & launch the ball early"

Unread 12-02-2018, 02:08 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
We can’t have it both ways though. People moaned in the past when LVG let go of players for stupid prices.
I didn’t have problem with any of the sales Van Gaal made. They were, almost without exception, turds. The problem was that he replaced them with turds

Unread 12-02-2018, 02:08 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
If we were losing every game 5-3 I'd be happy to blame the defence, but we're not.
We're creating next to nothing & when we do the strikers aren't putting them away.

I also see effort from the admittedly flawed back 4, I don't see it further up the pitch.

The most depressing thing for me yesterday was you just know Mourinho wasn't sitting there thinking "we need more pace in the team, I need to unshackle them a bit & let them play with more expression...commit more men forward..less caution from the off" he was thinking "I wish Fellaini was fit so I could stick him up top & launch the ball early"
Exactly.

Unread 12-02-2018, 02:09 PM
20 times

Quote:

Herrera is shite.
Another LVG master stroke

Unread 12-02-2018, 02:11 PM
puressence

Quote:
Also, everyone still worships Mata.
hugs

That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
What?

When your first and only notable attribute is energy, you might not be United quality.

Herrera is shite.
He's a good player when on it, our best performance recently was him in it.

He's better than what he's produced this season though.

puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Still f***ing pissed off about this.
thanks

Unread 12-02-2018, 02:12 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
We can’t have it both ways though. People moaned in the past when LVG let go of players for stupid prices.

I thought we (the club? woody? LVG?) did pretty well for the most part. I wouldn't have sold Nani, and possibly not Welbz, but the rest were rightfully shit canned.

Why Blind is being brought up in this context though is beyond me. Why we're still at least 1 world class midfielder short, 5 years after fergie left given that it was a problem for 5 years before that is beyond me. Why woodward remains in the job is beyond me. Why Jose is sticking with 2 in the middle is beyond me.

Actually, I think it's all beyond me tbf. Time to take up cricket.

What a mess

Unread 12-02-2018, 02:13 PM
20 times

Sad to see people threatening to flounce because we’re a bit shit

Unread 12-02-2018, 02:13 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Another LVG master stroke
Remember when people blamed LvG for Herrera being shite. Needs freedom etc

Unread 12-02-2018, 02:14 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Still f***ing pissed off about this.
Me too. Actually I'm still furious about the Huddersfield result.

Core of that team was the same faces from yesterday.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41618803

Unread 12-02-2018, 02:14 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

Unread 12-02-2018, 02:15 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:

back to blaming lvg again. in jose's second year.

Unread 12-02-2018, 02:15 PM
20 times

Quote:
Yep.

People should have accepted that he was an LVG signing and therefore a pile of shit rather than needing freedom etc

Unread 12-02-2018, 02:20 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

Time was that conceding a goal to a shower like Newcastle would have been academic because we'd have rolled up our sleeves and just run in 3 up the other end. The fact is our forwards are woefully inconsistent, they huff and puff whilst creating very little in the way of good chances, then when they do come they display a shocking lack of composure in front of goal.

The away game at Leicester still remains the absolute pinnacle of our shit@#%&!ery in terms of missing sitters and then handing it over to Smalling again to completely balls it up at the end.

We've been treated so some absolutely £#%&!ing shocking away performances this season so far tbh, really £#%&!ing poor. Equally as bad as anything Moyes and Van Gaal served up. The Huddersfield game, Bristol City, Chelsea, Spurs, Basel and now Newcastle. All absolutely horrific performances in which we scored 2 goals in total over all the games.

The City game at home encapsulated everything that is wrong with this current United side: Defending like cretins at set pieces, our huge over priced striker misses a sitter and the season is over.

Unread 12-02-2018, 02:22 PM
Clarkie

With the exception of Ibrahimovic, has any of the signings in the last 5 years made any notable difference?

Bailly seems to be always injured

Unread 12-02-2018, 02:22 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
With the exception of Ibrahimovic, has any of the signings in the last 5 years made any notable difference?

there's considered reflection, then there's hysteria.

A difference to what? We're not £#%&!ing liverpool pal. We have actually won the odd pot.