United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-05-2015, 12:47 PM
taff

Default FA Cup Final - Arsenal v. Aston Villa - 30/05/15

classic buildup on the BBC. phil neville is currently analysing mascot costumes.

anyway, you'll never guess what villa are still going on about

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/footb...-Arsenal-final

Unread 30-05-2015, 12:54 PM
Ginners

praying for siders, villa wins and he has to the leave the forum

Unread 30-05-2015, 01:15 PM
Switching Off

Glad the been are spending all day on it. Good stuff this.

Unread 30-05-2015, 02:23 PM
Vedder

Emirates FA cup :shakehead:

Unread 30-05-2015, 02:27 PM
taff

united and the quo just on

Unread 30-05-2015, 02:33 PM
HERTS_RED

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
united and the quo just on
The build ups been top, I've got my nephews for the weekend and they can't believe how things used to be

Proper trip down memory lane

Unread 30-05-2015, 02:35 PM
Tiberian

Utd should be in this, such a missed opportunity:shakehead: The easiest cup draw in years, beat Arsenal at OT and it was almost a bye to the final. Yeovil, Cambridge, Preston, Arsenal, Brighton, Boro, Villa.

Unread 30-05-2015, 02:40 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Glad the been are spending all day on it. Good stuff this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED
The build ups been top, I've got my nephews for the weekend and they can't believe how things used to be

Proper trip down memory lane
This.

Think the palace 3-3 clips are toppest ranked nostalgia in my brain, just shading shef wed in '93

Have they said how many countries its being shown in yet? FACF bingo

Unread 30-05-2015, 02:42 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Utd should be in this, such a missed opportunity:shakehead: The easiest cup draw in years, beat Arsenal at OT and it was almost a bye to the final. Yeovil, Cambridge, Preston, Arsenal, Brighton, Boro, Villa.
That's what happens with Valencia and Smalling at the back I'm afraid.

Unread 30-05-2015, 02:43 PM
Grimson

Quote:
classic buildup on the BBC. phil neville is currently analysing mascot costumes.

Not sent off "despite being the last man." How do people who are supposed to know better still use this phrase?

Anyway, it wasn't a sending off. Agbonlahor had let the ball run behind him at the moment of the foul.

Unread 30-05-2015, 02:46 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Or when the manager panics at HT.

Unread 30-05-2015, 03:03 PM
utd99

Quote:
Or when the manager panics at HT.
It wasn't Van gaal that played a perfect through ball to Balon mate.

Unread 30-05-2015, 03:16 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
It wasn't Van gaal that played a perfect through ball to Balon mate.
No, but his subs at HT removed any attacking threat that Utd were showing, Blind plus an unfit Carrick next to the slug that is Fellaini, removing Herrera cut off the link between the midfield and attack.

Unread 30-05-2015, 03:19 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:

£#%&! me, we still had a Labour government back then

Unread 30-05-2015, 03:22 PM
guerreiro

Does the result of this matter to us with anything to do with Euro seeding or anything?

Unread 30-05-2015, 03:28 PM
utd99

Quote:
No, but his subs at HT removed any attacking threat that Utd were showing, an unfit Carrick next to the slug that is Fellaini, removing Herrera cut off the link between the midfield and attack.
Ok, but you're citing conjecture and the unknown. Plenty of times this season we have looked a different proposition after half time than before, even when no changes were made. The league game against Arsenal being one of them. That speculation will never trump the actual act of putting a centre forward through on goal to concede the goal that loses the game. A manager could make sound decisions and lose a game because of two or three incidents of calamitous errors and people will still blame him. That's because ultimately, the result determines the story; but no tactical decision will ever overcome a good old fashioned £#%&! up.

Unread 30-05-2015, 03:45 PM
HERTS_RED

RAWK are seething about this

https://instagram.com/p/3TOHQ4A0Ij/

Unread 30-05-2015, 03:46 PM
red in cumbria

Its 1-0 to Inverness CT against Falkirk in the Scottish FA cup final, in the (admittedly unlikely) event anybody is interested.

Unread 30-05-2015, 03:57 PM
jem

Quote:
true.

Quote:
not true.

Unread 30-05-2015, 04:04 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
true.

not true.
Wrong way round jem.

Tony gave it away. LVG magnanimously didn't blame him.
Closed Thread