United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-05-2015, 08:45 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Oh I don't know, binning 16 players in one transfer window seems a perfectly calm and rational thing to do

Don't know about his head - everything has gone and he's just 10 toes typing away at the keyboard.

Absolute tread-on-a-land mine of a post
At least 9 are nailed on tbf, and the 3 kids will go out on loan, so there's 12. So basically you're saying including RvP, Fellaini, Mata and Di Maria is questionable oh yeah, huge #headsgone moment that. Absolutely guaranteed those 4 will definitely be here next year

If I'd included the likes of Valencia, Young, Jones, Smalling etc.. You'd have been in agreement that the 16 need £#%&!ing off

All of them will be gone by the end of next summers window, guaranteed. Tbh you can't move them all in one go, but a good portion of them need shifting sooner rather than later and only one or two have any actual worth, so best to cash in while that is the case.

Unread 24-05-2015, 08:49 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
At least 9 are nailed on tbf, and the 3 kids will go out on loan, so there's 12. So basically you're saying including RvP, Fellaini, Mata and Di Maria is questionable oh yeah, huge #headsgone moment that. Absolutely guaranteed those 4 will definitely be here next year

All of them will be gone by the end of next summers window, guaranteed. Tbh you can't move them all in one go, but a good portion of them need shifting sooner rather than later and only one or two have any actual worth, so best to cash in while that is the case.
Fair point but I wouldn't get rid of Valdes, Blackett, McNair, Mata and Januzaj - agree the rest will all be gone by end of next season tbph.

Unread 24-05-2015, 08:51 PM
dunk

Quote:
Fair point but I wouldn't get rid of Valdes, Blackett, McNair, Mata and Januzaj - agree the rest will all be gone by end of next season tbph.
I think the 3 kids will go on loan and Dave will stay, so Valdes will £#%&! off to get games. But if DeGea goes, Valdes stays. Either way one is deffo gone.

Mata I see as a saleable asset without a role in the team tbh, he's woeful on the right and won't ever be played centrally because of his lack of mobility.

Reckon there will be about 7-8 in.

Unread 24-05-2015, 08:59 PM
barrington avenue

Asier Illarramendi

Laporte

Firmino

Cech

and someone from PSG with Januzaj going the other way

Unread 24-05-2015, 09:24 PM
teflon_terry

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrington avenue
Asier Illarramendi

Laporte

Firmino

Cech

FALCAO

Unread 24-05-2015, 09:30 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrington avenue
Asier Illarramendi

Laporte

Firmino

Cech

Maybe Anderson over Firmino but that would do nicely

Unread 24-05-2015, 09:41 PM
Jez Quigley

No idea of the current Hipster Faves but if I had a time machine and loads of cash.....

Mary Shelly's Oliver Khan

Jurgen Kohler

Lothar Mattheus

Jurgen Klinsmann

Unread 25-05-2015, 07:27 AM
waynes ear's

Hummels
Godin
Vidal (obvz)
Morata

Unread 25-05-2015, 07:45 AM
Jez Quigley

Nzonzi could do a job.

Unread 25-05-2015, 08:43 AM
Child of Darkness

I'm gonna buy another Audi .

That is the only thing certain on this thread .

Unread 25-05-2015, 08:46 AM
HERTS_RED

Called it in the other thread, Jack Wilshire

https://vine.co/v/eqUW0QJObDr

Unread 25-05-2015, 09:19 AM
Stickman

Why on earth would you get rid of Mata? Surely even if you didn't like him you'd recognise he'd be better kept as a squad player then moved on.

Unread 25-05-2015, 09:25 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Oh I don't know, binning 16 players in one transfer window seems a perfectly calm and rational thing to do

Don't know about his head - everything has gone and he's just 10 toes typing away at the keyboard.

Absolute tread-on-a-land mine of a post

Unread 25-05-2015, 09:29 AM
Lok

Out: Evans, Rafael, Powell, Nani, Fellaini, Hernandez and RvP,

In: Godin, Gundogan, Bale and Dybala.

Young can stay as long as he's a squad player and only gets a game if everyone else is injured.

Unread 25-05-2015, 09:40 AM
Coracao

Dybala to Juve pretty much done.

Morata (22), Dybala (21), Berardi (20)

Jammy @#%&!s. All could end up being worldies.

Unread 25-05-2015, 09:52 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Dybala to Juve pretty much done.

Morata (22), Dybala (21), Berardi (20)

Jammy @#%&!s. All could end up being worldies.

Juve are going to be a top team for the next few seasons if they play their cards right. All depends on how they cope with losing either Vidal or Pogba (or both?)

Be g2c them back at the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Why on earth would you get rid of Mata? Surely even if you didn't like him you'd recognise he'd be better kept as a squad player then moved on.
New to Dunk?

Unread 25-05-2015, 09:58 AM
Coracao

Been a strong year for Italian clubs in Europe. A decent season next year and they won't be far off getting their 4th place back.

Unread 25-05-2015, 01:19 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Well I would doubt he wants to be a squad player, he doesn't offer enough to warrant a place in the team, he's not someone who changes games and he's at the sort of age and profile that we could still get a decent fee for him, and as we need about 10 new players, getting a decent fee for him and him off the wage bill would help no end, if not we'll be letting him go in a year or 2 for £5m after a very unproductive spell. Same for Fellaini.

Unread 25-05-2015, 01:25 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
Juve are going to be a top team for the next few seasons if they play their cards right. All depends on how they cope with losing either Vidal or Pogba (or both?)

Be g2c them back at the top
They need more competition in the league if they're going to really kick on. Finishing 20pts clear isn't healthy for them in the long run.

Considering the wages they pay, they've put together a very good squad.

Unread 26-05-2015, 10:20 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I think the 3 kids will go on loan and Dave will stay, so Valdes will £#%&! off to get games. But if DeGea goes, Valdes stays. Either way one is deffo gone.

Mata I see as a saleable asset without a role in the team tbh, he's woeful on the right and won't ever be played centrally because of his lack of mobility.

Reckon there will be about 7-8 in.
Woeful on the right

Clueless.
Closed Thread