Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic

Unread 21-08-2019, 02:50 PM
silv

Plymouth

Unread 21-08-2019, 02:50 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
Fuck capital or major cities - citizenry invariably up their own back slapping arses about living in the greatest city in the world .Berlin excepted

Prefer a decent sized town that has decent facilities - preferably coastal

Danang > Saigon

Utrecht > Amsterdam

HuaHin > Bangkok
Reckon you'd enjoy the Icelandic towns. Very serene. Some really look frozen in time but it's very wholesome.

Unread 21-08-2019, 02:51 PM
Patty_b

Wouldn't live in a city, but if I had to it would be Inverness. Beautiful place.

Unread 21-08-2019, 02:51 PM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone

Or 1980s Rhyl the Glory Days

Europe: Berlin

UK: London

World: New York

Unread 21-08-2019, 02:53 PM
shenwen

Great thead as Im contemplating moving :cool

Tbh though, cities Id like to live in, and actually have some chance of doing so:

Tokyo

Have thought about HCMC, Singapore (again) and somewhere back in China, but for numerous reasons Id be very reluctant

Would like to move back to Europe but just dont know where would work. UK is not on the list

Unread 21-08-2019, 02:54 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen

Tbh though, cities Id like to live in, and actually have some chance of doing so:

Tokyo

Have thought about HCMC, Singapore (again) and somewhere back in China, but for numerous reasons Id be very reluctant

Would like to move back to Europe but just dont know where would work. UK is not on the list
Tokyo if you have chance surely mate?

My dream destination despite never having been.

Europe? Germany/Netherlands and Belgium are all ace.

Unread 21-08-2019, 02:54 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
I am happy with Aberdeen
Went there last week, the greyness of literally everything fucked with my head. Was very expensive as well.

And the carpark at the ibis was ridiculously tight

Unread 21-08-2019, 02:58 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone

Or 1980s Rhyl the Glory Days

The Sun Centre. 1981. What a time to be alive.

Unread 21-08-2019, 03:01 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen

Tokyo

Depends if your work is location based I suppose

If it's interweb based then I'd probably be looking at European Islands as opposed to Mainland EU

Malta ,Sardinia .Canaries etc

Unread 21-08-2019, 03:02 PM
Ethers

Theyve recently opened a new Sun Centre in Rhyl, cunningly called SC2. Doubt its a patch on the old one tbf