United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Other Sports & Fitness
Closed Thread

Unread 13-06-2019, 01:14 PM
Ethers

Default Chris Froome

Not looking great for the baby headed drug guzzler is it?

In intensive care after smashing into a wall at 40mph on a descent. Apparently took both hands off the handlebar to blow his nose

Unread 13-06-2019, 01:18 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Apparently took both hands off the handlebar to blow his nose
clearing out the previous nights coke bogies to give himself a bit of boost

Unread 13-06-2019, 01:19 PM
Time For Heroes

Good, can't stand the prick and his stupid cycling style the massive druggie beanpole.

Unread 13-06-2019, 01:28 PM
atticusgrinch

There cant be many adults who ride bikes who aren't wrong uns.

Unread 13-06-2019, 01:33 PM
jaffo

Speaking as someone who smashed into a wall at 30mph at age sixteen and has had a fucked up leg ever since I feel very sorry for him.

Unread 13-06-2019, 01:37 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Not looking great for the baby headed drug guzzler is it?

In intensive care after smashing into a wall at 40mph on a descent. Apparently took both hands off the handlebar to blow his nose
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
Speaking as someone who smashed into a wall at 30mph at age sixteen and has had a fucked up leg ever since I feel very sorry for him.
Crashed into my wheelie bins coming back from the pub as had forgotten where the brakes were on the new bike. Neighbour not impressed - she was even less impressed when I stumbled down the steps a few weeks later.

Unread 13-06-2019, 01:37 PM
Hands of Scone

Froome, froome, froome
Let me hear you say woah
Woah

Unread 13-06-2019, 01:47 PM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Crashed into my wheelie bins coming back from the pub as had forgotten where the brakes were on the new bike. Neighbour not impressed - she was even less impressed when I stumbled down the steps a few weeks later.
Aren't the brakes always on the handlebars? I'm not really up with biking technology these days

Unread 13-06-2019, 01:56 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
when i was about 7, i was showing off riding fast down a grass hill and then breaking and pulling my bike to the side just before the 6 ft wooden fence at the bottom. i did this about 10 times and the last time, my brakes failed and i went head first into the fence. to add insult to injury, i was then stung up the nose by a wasp.

i bet it was hilarious to watch; i must have looked a right cunt.

rip chris wiggins.

Unread 13-06-2019, 01:56 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
Aren't the brakes always on the handlebars? I'm not really up with biking technology these days
I had a racing bike with drop handlebars and then bought this which had brakes on the top - half pissed grasped at the brakes as if it had drop handlebars.

Closed Thread