Closed Thread

Unread 10-06-2019, 07:31 AM
TheFatGoth

Exclamation Metallica next week

Any top reds going? Fred meet?

They're pulling out some deep classics on this run nqat

Unread 10-06-2019, 07:41 AM
no fun

I was going to go but then I remembered that I hadnít seen game of thrones, Iíve kissed at least 2 girls, I donít like c***s who tried to get people jailed for downloading and itís at the f***ing council house

Unread 10-06-2019, 07:45 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
I was going to go but then I remembered that I hadnít seen game of thrones, Iíve kissed at least 2 girls, I donít like c***s who tried to get people jailed for downloading and itís at the f***ing council house

And nothing else matters

Unread 10-06-2019, 07:47 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Oh and they're shite.

Unread 10-06-2019, 08:00 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
https://www.quora.com/Music-Industry...-about-Napster

Unread 10-06-2019, 08:17 AM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
And nothing else matters

Unread 10-06-2019, 08:35 AM
shenwen

Most bands I donít like, I can see why others do. This lot I havenít a clue. Music is dull. Band members are c***s irl. How have they gotten so f***ing huge?

Can anyone explain why they like them? What makes them different from hundreds of others in this genre?

Unread 10-06-2019, 08:35 AM
Jethro

It means having to watch Ghost and then Metallica, so no.

Unread 10-06-2019, 09:00 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Most bands I donít like, I can see why others do. This lot I havenít a clue. Music is dull. Band members are c***s irl. How have they gotten so f***ing huge?

Can anyone explain why they like them? What makes them different from hundreds of others in this genre?
Simply, they write good songs.

Other than that, they spearheaded a genre and brought an otherwise niche genre of music to the masses. Their post 91 output will always be a contentious topic but there probably isn't an active band who have been responsible for more kids picking up an electric guitar than them.

Unread 10-06-2019, 09:15 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Simply, they write good songs.

Other than that, they spearheaded a genre and brought an otherwise niche genre of music to the masses. Their post 91 output will always be a contentious topic but there probably isn't an active band who have been responsible for more kids picking up an electric guitar than them.
Give me an example. Educate me.

I watched that documentary (what a bunch of prissy, spoilt c***s) and the music was just background noise.
Closed Thread