Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Gamblers Anonymous
Closed Thread

Unread 15-03-2019, 03:46 PM
Time For Heroes

Hope you all lose.

I mean, may the best man win of course.

Unread 15-03-2019, 04:21 PM
92ToBury

A fine run from Hazel Hill sees off the only two punts in the 16:10 Foxhunter.

No change, on to the 16:50, where those who think Timers is too smug can cheer on Gino Trail, The Flying Portrait or Whatswrongwithyou

Johnny Henderson Grand Annual Challenge Cup Handicap Chase

Three out and Gino Trail started to struggle for Hark. The Flying Portrait and Whatswrongwithyou never in it. Croco Bay finds plenty to hold off Bun Doran and leaves 92ers as the only challenger to Time For Heroes. Le Musee and Mount Mews go in the last at 17:30. Both are expected to go off around 33/1 so will be more than enough if they can do it.

We round the festival off with:

Martin Pipe Conditional Jockeys' Handicap Hurdle

Two runners, Le Musee and Mount Mews. A win from either sees 92ToBury do a succcessful Jamie Spencer and fly home late. Good chance that won't happen then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury

No change, on to the 16:50, where those who think Timers is too smug can cheer on Gino Trail, The Flying Portrait or Whatswrongwithyou

Three out and Gino Trail started to struggle for Hark. The Flying Portrait and Whatswrongwithyou never in it. Croco Bay finds plenty to hold off Bun Doran and leaves 92ers as the only challenger to Time For Heroes. Le Musee and Mount Mews go in the last at 17:30. Both are expected to go off around 33/1 so will be more than enough if they can do it.

Two runners, Le Musee and Mount Mews. A win from either sees 92ToBury do a succcessful Jamie Spencer and fly home late. Good chance that won't happen then.
That's one gone as Mount Mews refused to race. WTF???

All over.

Wez's early punt was the only registered points of the day. As usual with the last day on here, a lot of outsiders chanced. Final table is as follows:

Punter Points Won
Time For Heroes 34.88
Spock 33.88
Wez 26
Puressence 25.38
Big Norm 24.61
92ToBury 16
HarkNowHear 14.88
Waynes Ear's 12
dragflick 0
Tatty 0

Congratulations to Time For Heroes.

I have absolutely no idea, beyond kudos, what the prize is.

Same again next year.

Also, if anyone's interested, happy to run a weekly National Hunt tipping league next autumn where we all have one 10 bet per Saturday from any race over hurdles or fences, October to April.

Unread 15-03-2019, 05:48 PM
Wez

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury

That's one gone as Mount Mews refused to race. WTF???

All over.

Wez's early punt was the only registered points of the day. As usual with the last day on here, a lot of outsiders chanced. Final table is as follows:

Punter Points Won
Time For Heroes 34.88
Spock 33.88
Wez 26
Puressence 25.38
Big Norm 24.61
92ToBury 16
HarkNowHear 14.88
Waynes Ear's 12
dragflick 0
Tatty 0

Congratulations to Time For Heroes.

I have absolutely no idea, beyond kudos, what the prize is.

Same again next year.

Also, if anyone's interested, happy to run a weekly National Hunt tipping league next autumn where we all have one 10 bet per Saturday from any race over hurdles or fences, October to April.
Well done Timer's
Sent you 50k v's

Thanks to 92ToBury for the tipping comp

Unread 15-03-2019, 06:13 PM
dragflick

Thumbs up

Good work Timers. Nice on Buryers for running

Unread 18-03-2019, 11:07 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Well done Timer's
Sent you 50k v's

Thanks to 92ToBury for the tipping comp
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Good work Timers. Nice on Buryers for running
Cheers Wezzers.

Thanks Draggers and most of thanks Buryers for running the whole shebang. You'll all be pleased to know that any profit I made from Chelters has subsequently been lost on loads of shorts priced European football teams this weekend. (Fucking Atalanta and Juve).

Unread 18-03-2019, 11:12 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
Cheers Wezzers.

Thanks Draggers and most of thanks Buryers for running the whole shebang. You'll all be pleased to know that any profit I made from Chelters has subsequently been lost on loads of shorts priced European football teams this weekend. (Fucking Atalanta and Juve).

Lovely stuff. Was tempted to lump on Juve when I saw what price they were (not realising Ronnie wasn't playing). Left them alone thankfully.

Unread 18-03-2019, 11:19 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

Lovely stuff. Was tempted to lump on Juve when I saw what price they were (not realising Ronnie wasn't playing). Left them alone thankfully.
Stupidly put the bet on early and then when I saw he wasn't playing I was pissed off but still thought they'd be too good for Genoa.

Unread 18-03-2019, 04:02 PM
Spock

thanks for running buryers, well done tfh

just back from a very pissed up weekend in northern iron where a mate has a box at Downroyal. Not a carrot but said mate had 50 ew on a 33/1 winner

I'm ruined
Closed Thread