United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Food and Drink
Reply
 
Unread 07-01-2019, 10:23 AM
Seamus
 
Default

2 boiled eggs and 2 toast
 
Unread 07-01-2019, 10:25 AM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
2 boiled eggs and 2 toast
Brown bread. ? That's My usual for 4 days, museli for 6

Wish I was brown bread....

Day 6
 
Unread 07-01-2019, 11:14 AM
Throw
 
Default

Porridge with berries every day for the working week. Who knows at the weekend?

Been meaning to give up/massively cut down on bacon for years. Think I'll do it this year.
 
Unread 07-01-2019, 11:18 AM
Sparky***
 
Default

granola, bananas, greek yoghurt, blueberries. splash of honey.

 
Unread 07-01-2019, 11:22 AM
silv
 
Default

a lovely m&s pear and a few cups of coffee.

got a banana or two for elevenses.
 
Unread 07-01-2019, 11:30 AM
Long tongue phooey
 
Default

Readybrek and mixed berries
 
Unread 07-01-2019, 12:41 PM
stmfh
 
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw
Porridge with berries every day for the working week. Who knows at the weekend?

Been meaning to give up/massively cut down on bacon for years. Think I'll do it this year.
By “this year”, I assume you’re blindfolded & pulling a ball with a year number on it out of a velvet bag - starts at 2100?
 
Unread 07-01-2019, 02:39 PM
Knockers
 
Default

I had a surprisingly belting full english at Whitworth Art Gallery yesterday. Decent exhibition too.

http://www.whitworth.manchester.ac.u...liamkentridge/
 
Unread 07-01-2019, 02:46 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
I had a surprisingly belting full english at Whitworth Art Gallery yesterday. Decent exhibition too.

http://www.whitworth.manchester.ac.u...liamkentridge/
the one opposite the hospitals?

will remember that. repped

 
Unread 07-01-2019, 02:48 PM
Seamus
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Brown bread. ? That's My usual for 4 days, museli for 6

Wish I was brown bread....

Day 6
yep, I need to mix it up though.

dont wish you were brown bread, people rely on you.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Whats for breakfast 2019
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The UFC 2019 ScarFace Other Sports & Fitness 265 Yesterday 02:42 PM
Arnautovic 2019 Gypsum Fantastic Football 30 09-01-2019 07:56 PM
FA Cup 04/01/2019... dunk Football 3 04-01-2019 11:24 PM
Pre season 2019 .... Going down under puressence Football 11 21-11-2018 09:01 AM
24 hours from now. this thread will be bttt'd...whats the result and whats happened... marlo stansfield Off Topic 29 01-05-2008 02:57 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:19 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2019 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.