United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-12-2019, 06:57 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Hope he plays really well and creates and scores some goals.
you monster!

Unread 14-12-2019, 07:24 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Hope he plays really well and creates and scores some goals.
He may indeed do that, but not for us I'm afraid.

Unread 14-12-2019, 07:26 PM
Pop

As long as the quality of his dancing hasn't suffered during his layoff, that's all that matters.

Unread 14-12-2019, 07:31 PM
Child of Darkness

Hope he comes back and plays really well for Utd , and creates and scores loads of goals .

Unread 14-12-2019, 08:07 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
As long as the quality of his dancing hasn't suffered during his layoff, that's all that matters.
I’m particularly looking forward to the new episode where he’s dancing with his brother, who’s wearing a Madrid shirt, and offers a generous prize for the best caption. I plan to chance my arm with “Pair of @#%&!s!”

Fingers crossed.

Unread 14-12-2019, 09:05 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Ole confirms that the Big Man will resume full training this week, so we should see him before the end of the year. Incredible boost for the Christmas fixtures having the best player in the league back.

The Scottish Player and Fred bossing the midfield, with Poggers working his magic in behind Rashers, Tone and James. I sense something special.

He's back. Pogback.

he's a @#%&!. And for this thread, makes you look like a @#%&!.

Unread 14-12-2019, 09:23 PM
ZiggyStardust

Still find it bizarre the hate for him
Disappointing signing but we’ve had loads of those yet those players don’t get hated on
I suppose Jose made him the scapegoat and fans have fallen for it

I’ve no doubt he’ll leave in the summer but until then we should take advantage of one of the most talented attacking midfielders in Europe

Had an up and down season last year to say the least but still got 13 goals and 9 assists in the league
If you’ve watched us struggle against sides who don’t give us space and think we’d be better off with Pereira or Lingard then I think your bit deluded and letting your bias cloud your judgement

He’ll be a big boost to our top 4 hopes

Unread 14-12-2019, 09:26 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Still find it bizarre the hate for him
Disappointing signing but we’ve had loads of those yet those players don’t get hated on
I suppose Jose made him the scapegoat and fans have fallen for it

I’ve no doubt he’ll leave in the summer but until then we should take advantage of one of the most talented attacking midfielders in Europe

Had an up and down season last year to say the least but still got 13 goals and 9 assists
If you’ve watched us struggle against sides who don’t give us space and think we’d be better off with Pereira or Lingard then I think your bit deluded and letting your bias cloud your judgement

He’ll be a big boost to our top 4 hopes
Yep.

Can’t wait for the big man to return

Unread 14-12-2019, 09:42 PM
Red Santos

Thumbs up

Cant wait to see him walk around the pitch again with that stupid limp like he's got a pebble in his shoe.

Unread 14-12-2019, 09:42 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarkNowHear
Hope he has a new hairdo.

Unread 14-12-2019, 10:16 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
£#%&! him.

Unread 15-12-2019, 05:19 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
This

Literally zero excitement for his return

A decent game one in ten
A lazy Frenchman who plays well one in ten. Should walk in to the side.

Unread 15-12-2019, 09:14 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair

I think if he ends up at real they'll have the handkerchiefs out very early. He's become hugely self-indulgent as a footballer since leaving Juve and I don't think it's so easy to get back to work.
Spot on. I think he will go in the summer and may struggle at times at Madrid. Their fans won't have it.

As for him in general, just dont think he will be a huge loss if we buy a couple of midfielders. Don't think he has ever strung.more than 2 good games together for us.

Unread 15-12-2019, 09:43 AM
shenwen

Been doing okay without him in recent games. Not sure the dawdling @#%&! will do much other than slow the midfield down. If he shows a little humility I guess I would be okay with him sitting on the bench. Maybe give him a few games in the Europa if he stays beyond Jan.

Unread 15-12-2019, 11:46 AM
sweetleftfoot

Wouldnt normally open a thread on this tool, but worth it for the extraordinary giffage. Bravo fellas TFI and Drexl.

Unread 15-12-2019, 12:31 PM
Bobda

We’ve played some of our better football since he returned to the club, ironically without him.

Humbling experience for him, dealing with injury watching the team slowly progress. Hopefully a new chapter for him, at the club, fired up - or not and not.

Unread 16-12-2019, 09:21 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobda
We’ve played some of our better football since he returned to the club, ironically without him.

Humbling experience for him, dealing with injury watching the team slowly progress. Hopefully a new chapter for him, at the club, fired up - or not and not.
I don;t think he has that quality in him. Hard guy to like.

Unread 17-12-2019, 10:40 AM
waynes ear's

Pogba is now "ill"

cant wait for the 1st January announcement that this toxic #@&%! has been sold.

Unread 17-12-2019, 10:43 AM
caliban

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Pogba is now "ill"

cant wait for the 1st January announcement that this toxic #@&%! has been sold.
Very obvious what's happening here. Illness ffs!

Unread 17-12-2019, 10:52 AM
AK14

How can people still defend this clown?

Get rid asap.
Closed Thread