United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-07-2020, 03:28 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
I hope Real buy De Bruyne, he is £#%&!ing unbelievable.
Yeah but not sure they will get the 'okay' from his agent to press on with a bid, as I doubt Madrid have the special £2m extra a month off-the-record bank accounts that city do for their top notch players.

It's £#%&!ing mental how Aguero and Silva have stayed there for so long without even a hint of a rumour from Spain's big two sides- yet they seem to be linked with every other £#%&!ers decent players every summer.

Unread 03-07-2020, 03:37 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
De Bruyne is hands down the best player in the league over the last 3 years.

The £#%&!ing bastard.

thank £#%&! he's nearly 30
Van Dijk has been immense this season and last.

Unread 03-07-2020, 03:49 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Yeah but not sure they will get the 'okay' from his agent to press on with a bid, as I doubt Madrid have the special £2m extra a month off-the-record bank accounts that city do for their top notch players.

It's £#%&!ing mental how Aguero and Silva have stayed there for so long without even a hint of a rumour from Spain's big two sides- yet they seem to be linked with every other £#%&!ers decent players every summer.
PSG do tho.

Unread 03-07-2020, 04:25 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Van Dijk has been immense this season and last.
he is but i think someone remarked in the media this week.... and i'm paraphrasing here...

"No wonder Van Dijk looks invincible because there aren't any centre forwards any more."

Imagine him against someone like Drogba in his prime. He'd have £#%&!ing ragged him around like a £#%&!ing chew toy.

Unread 03-07-2020, 09:30 PM
red in cumbria

A record shared with Arsenal, who lost 4-0 in their first game after winning the 1997/98 title.......at Liverpool.

Unread 03-07-2020, 11:09 PM
goldfinger II

I found it absolutely delightful to see the floor being wiped with them on their big night. It's a great and important thing.

Hopefully, they will lose a few more games and points before the end of the season - take the good look off it.

They're a fine team but have over-performed quite a bit, IMO, in the last few seasons. They're a team who believe they are better than what they are, that needed its bubble bursting, but there was no-one good enough to do it this season. That'll be different next season.

Unread 04-07-2020, 09:40 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinger II
I found it absolutely delightful to see the floor being wiped with them on their big night. It's a great and important thing.

Hopefully, they will lose a few more games and points before the end of the season - take the good look off it.

They're a fine team but have over-performed quite a bit, IMO, in the last few seasons. They're a team who believe they are better than what they are, that needed its bubble bursting, but there was no-one good enough to do it this season. That'll be different next season.
Momentum is huge in football.

Unread 04-07-2020, 10:42 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:

I still believe, at their very best, city are better than them.

They've just got into City's head and they are far tougher to beat. City are mentally weak.

Unread 04-07-2020, 11:22 AM
dunk

Quote:

They had some incredible luck early doors, dodgy as £#%&! last minute penalties and VAR decisions that masked their relatively poor form and kept their confidence up and the juggernaut rolling. Their kick and rush football is just too much for most when it’s going well. There has to be a dip.

Unread 04-07-2020, 02:14 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Mane
I know ffs mane

Hugely overrated

Unread 05-07-2020, 04:14 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
I know ffs mane

Hugely overrated
Scored as many as Martial. In a team that has blitzed the league.

One is considered the best in the league in his position and the other needs to do more

Unread 05-07-2020, 06:03 PM
AK14

Great timing lads..

Closed Thread