United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-03-2023, 12:14 PM
Ethers

Default Big Tom Z has put a bid in….

Unread 23-03-2023, 12:16 PM
Sandman

Attention seeking @#%&!. This is getting more tedious than a transfer window.

Unread 23-03-2023, 12:20 PM
est.1878

Think I trademarked the use of twitter like / retweet to decide half time subs a while back...

Hit like if you think we should increase our offer for vidal by 5m by COB

Total fan engagement football

Unread 23-03-2023, 12:20 PM
Dr Stranger

Good God

Unread 23-03-2023, 12:25 PM
NedKelly

What a cheapskate. Big Jim battling it out with Sheikhs and this guy strolls along and asks fans for a whip-round.

Unread 23-03-2023, 12:31 PM
Hyman_Roth

Think it’s a great idea. Obviously bonkers to have decision making driven in the way suggested but the principle of 50% fan ownership and a greater say is how the club is run, strategic/emotive matters like re-naming stadiums etc would be ace.

Unread 23-03-2023, 12:33 PM
andyroo

Sounds entirely reasonable tbh.

He's got no chance.

Unread 23-03-2023, 12:37 PM
guerreiro

If there’s one thing you can count on, is the English public voting sensibly on issues on a large scale.

Unread 23-03-2023, 12:38 PM
Ethers

Thinking there’s anywhere near enough United fans willing or even able to pay $3 each is the bonkers part for me.

Unread 23-03-2023, 12:42 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Thinking there’s anywhere near enough United fans willing or even able to pay $3 each is the bonkers part for me.
This

I bet half the people who frequent this board would £#%&! that idea off. Far too many won’t even pay subs on here ffs

Cracking scam though, gets to the final frontier, whacks up the go fund me, gets to a billi, cashes out and disappears..

Unread 23-03-2023, 12:45 PM
ZiggyStardust

So he wants Utd fans to give him 3 billion so he can buy the club

Unread 23-03-2023, 12:49 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Yeah, the numbers involved make it a reach. The idea’s sound though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
So he wants Utd fans to give him 3 billion so he can buy the club

And they would own a share of the club. Think it’s been done many times before pal. It’s called ‘share ownership’.

Unread 23-03-2023, 12:54 PM
tatty

This bid is definitely my favourite so far…absolute imbeciles aside, who was he thinking he’d convince?

Unread 23-03-2023, 12:59 PM
armchair

This is just a guy getting cheap worldwide publicity.

Quote:
About Us
novaM (Nordic Values Media) will launch new social media platforms that are built on Nordic Values; respect, equality, dignity, diversity, racial harmony, democracy, truth. These are values that are shared by the Nordic countries, a region that consistently ranks top of the world in racial and gender equality, democracy, press freedom, education and quality of life

Unread 23-03-2023, 01:08 PM
Sparky***

Lol.

Would love to see the African and Middle East reds voting on crucial aspects of the club.

Expect mason greenwood to be made captain and the women’s team abolished

Unread 23-03-2023, 01:29 PM
Bunker Buster

Nice idea but we couldn't even find enough fans to stop the glazers in 05 and that was achievable....

Unread 23-03-2023, 01:29 PM
magic_cantona

Nah, he's not beheading people for fun. And for that reason, I'm out.

Unread 23-03-2023, 02:17 PM
Knockers

We can’t be represented by this ugly bastard. Look at him ffs. Like the orangutan’s ballbag in Every Which Way But Loose.

Unread 23-03-2023, 02:31 PM
Surfers do Charlie

I'm not getting caught out again.

I've still got my worthless Shareholders United certificate that I got before the takeover.

Actually, just checked in the MUST shop - they're selling them for 50p (down from £2) so the £50 I invested has lost 99% of it's value
Closed Thread