United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 07-03-2023, 01:51 PM
guerreiro

When I saw this bumped I wondered which lunatic had been on Rawk today.

Unread 07-03-2023, 03:51 PM
jesper

It's probably bringing back the trauma of being genuinely on for an historic quadruple, then not scoring in 3 finals and losing the league in heartbreaking fashion. I hope.

Unread 07-03-2023, 04:09 PM
Sparky***

I take it refereeing corruption took a break on Sunday did it?

Unread 07-03-2023, 04:38 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I take it refereeing corruption took a break on Sunday did it?
Certainly chooses it's battles well.

Unread 07-03-2023, 07:30 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
What exactly do they want?

There’s an apology, an admittance of guilt, compensation.

The ‘not good enough’ position is such an objectionable power move. Apologies have a reciprocal nature. Demanding one comes with the assumption of acceptance if it’s sincere.

But that takes a degree of humility.
The apologies should start with Klopp, he told the £#%&!ers to travel with our without tickets. Won't be hearing much about that mind

Unread 08-03-2023, 11:12 AM
Pop

Carragher on CBS last night talking about the Chelsea game to Peter Schmeichel..

Quote:
“Peter I just want to ask you, we’re getting to that stage now with the Champions League where we’re getting into March - the seventh of March. For me it feels really important. Into March on the seventh, how important does it feel being at the Bridge?”

Carragher then discussed Jude Bellingham’s future as he speculated about a move away from Dortmund. “What type of price tag are we talking?” he asked. “You’d think it would have to start at least with a seven and start from there.”

The ex-right-back went on to use AC Milan’s Champions League clash with Tottenham on Wednesday to taunt Schmeichel as he added: “AC Milan, how big a problem will that be if they go out the Champions League? We are talking about the seven time winners.”

Carragher then sipped from a can of 7up as he quipped: “Peter, you’ve just called him Ten Hag. It’s actually Seven Hag.”
£#%&!ing cretin. A quick and simple "Jamie, I was spitting mad watching the game" retort from that gormless cartwheeling @#%&! would have been enough to awkwardly wipe the smirk from that scouse bastards face

Unread 08-03-2023, 11:17 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Carragher on CBS last night talking about the Chelsea game to Peter Schmeichel..

£#%&!ing cretin. A quick and simple "Jamie, I was spitting mad watching the game" retort from that gormless cartwheeling @#%&! would have been enough to awkwardly wipe the smirk from that scouse bastards face

He gave as good as he got, tbf.

Unread 08-03-2023, 12:05 PM
shenwen

Can't wait until they finish in seventh

Unread 08-03-2023, 12:36 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Can't wait until they finish in seventh
They'll get top 4 unfortunately

Unread 20-03-2023, 09:17 AM
puressence

Yesterdays match day thread is upthere with anything we produce frome mike riley . to stam and keane , ferie picking his own refs , to no red cards double jeopardy , all refs are mancs ffs

Unread 20-03-2023, 09:36 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Yesterdays match day thread is upthere with anything we produce frome mike riley . to stam and keane , ferie picking his own refs , to no red cards double jeopardy , all refs are mancs ffs
Funny how corruption took a day off when they beat us.

Unread 20-03-2023, 09:53 AM
no fun

Quote:
Funny how corruption took a day off when they beat us.
It didn’t

Apparently Bruno should have been sent off for assaulting the linesman

Unread 20-03-2023, 10:02 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
It didn’t

Apparently Bruno should have been sent off for assaulting the linesman
Twitter awash with comparisons of that and Mitrovic. Even though they’re clearly not the same.

Unread 20-03-2023, 01:25 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
Twitter awash with comparisons of that and Mitrovic. Even though they’re clearly not the same.
Not the same, no - but if you are making a stance against any form of aggression physically to the officials then its easy to see why people are comparing the two.

Unread 21-03-2023, 05:33 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNick80
Not the same, no - but if you are making a stance against any form of aggression physically to the officials then its easy to see why people are comparing the two.
Because Bruno quite correctly went unpunished but… United?

Unread 21-03-2023, 08:21 AM
magic_cantona

A scouse mate messaged me right at the final whistle on Sunday, just to moan about Bruno not getting sent off at Anfield

Imagine humping your biggest rivals 7 nil, and still being unhappy?

Unread 21-03-2023, 08:28 AM
Denis Irwell

The Lino actually "man-handled" Bruno first. Gallagher mentioned this and I think it probably complicates matters, because he shouldn't have done. This would place the lino in an awkward light. Best avoid any fuss and move on.

Apart from the fact that neither action is worth a mention and only does get a mention because the £#%&!ing dippers are getting hysterical again.

Unread 21-03-2023, 12:30 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
They'll get top 4 unfortunately
Not if spurs sack conte like they should.

Unread 01-04-2023, 07:32 PM
no fun

Liverpool players coach got stoned “in a residential area” on the way home today

RAWK up in arms

Unread 01-04-2023, 07:57 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Liverpool players coach got stoned “in a residential area” on the way home today

RAWK up in arms
I'm envisaging Klopp with a massive spliff on a Manchester street