United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-08-2023, 03:08 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Default Rubiales - Spanish FA kissing scandal

Surprised no thread. His mam just come out on hunger strike today just as prosecutors announced sex abuse investigation

Only way out of it is for him to identify as female.

I’ll post some background links as context when I get to work

Unread 28-08-2023, 03:11 PM
My Name is Heath

Yup - battling with his identity. Social pressure. All just got too much for him.

It’s the logical way out.

Unread 28-08-2023, 03:21 PM
larry

an act of sexual violence broadcast live across the world and suddenly it's gone very quiet on here, imagine if that was your daughter

Unread 28-08-2023, 03:31 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry
an act of sexual violence broadcast live across the world and suddenly it's gone very quiet on here, imagine if that was your daughter
Devil’s advocate, maybe, but I’m pretty sure Rubiales isn’t contracted to Manchester United Football Club..?

Unread 28-08-2023, 03:49 PM
elhombre

No defending it

He’s a headcase and needs the book throwing at him

Narcissist as well

Unread 28-08-2023, 03:53 PM
Rorschach

I literally could not give less of a f

Unread 28-08-2023, 03:56 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Definitely should not be sticking the lips on people like that. And his reaction since and some of the other stuff coming out shows him to be a #@&%!.

However… they obviously did know each other, and had done for years. Some kind of working relationship. Yes he’s her boss so again, another reason he definitely should not be kissing her. But they know each other, they’re hugging, they’ve just won the World Cup, there’s an argument you don’t get sent down and put on the sex offenders register.

Obviously El thinks hangin is too good for him…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach
I literally could not give less of a f
Thanks for your input.

Unread 28-08-2023, 03:58 PM
larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Devil’s advocate, maybe, but I’m pretty sure Rubiales isn’t contracted to Manchester United Football Club..?
replacement for arnold?

Unread 28-08-2023, 04:00 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
Definitely should not be sticking the lips on people like that. And his reaction since and some of the other stuff coming out shows him to be a #@&%!.

However… they obviously did know each other, and had done for years. Some kind of working relationship. Yes he’s her boss so again, another reason he definitely should not be kissing her. But they know each other, they’re hugging, they’ve just won the World Cup, there’s an argument you don’t get sent down and put on the sex offenders register.

Obviously El thinks hangin is too good for him…

Thanks for your input.
The Spanish think it's socially acceptable for men to greet each other by kissing, can't take these deviants seriously when it comes to cultural norms

Unread 28-08-2023, 04:13 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
The Spanish think it's socially acceptable for men to greet each other by kissing, can't take these deviants seriously when it comes to cultural norms
think that's Venezuela tbh. hugs are rife though. need to get in first and offer a firm handshake before they get too close.

If jenni had been from brighton Luis' mam would have a face full of fuet right about now...

Unread 28-08-2023, 04:38 PM
jem

it's poor behaviour, but describing it as sexual violence is very silly.

Unread 28-08-2023, 04:39 PM
Bunker Buster

No idea why he hasn't resigned....

Really weird thing to do.....

Good luck to his Mam...

Unread 28-08-2023, 04:40 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
it's poor behaviour, but describing it as sexual violence is very silly.
This.

Didn't he do it to several people even the men?

Unread 28-08-2023, 04:45 PM
pedr0

as always it's not so much the kiss as the cover up, and this being a symbol of a deeper institutional issue

good (long) thread here

Unread 28-08-2023, 04:49 PM
Hyman_Roth

He’s said that he’s not going to resign but instead intends to fight and prove his innocence.

What’s he going to do, suggest that he and the girl had both got magnets in their mouths and could not be prevented from kissing?

Haven’t really followed it but it seems a bit of a nonsense to me - is there a back story about him being a @#%&!/predator or something? Why has the team reacted so vehemently? It’s inappropriate but also forgivable surely?

Unread 28-08-2023, 05:11 PM
Finport Red

A pretty disgusting spectacle, to be fair, singing her out in front of the world’s gaze like that. Probably too late to rectify now.

He’ll long regret not issuing a statement saying that the rest of the Spanish team were lovely girls too.

Unread 28-08-2023, 05:22 PM
no fun

When he gets sacked…and it’s when, not if….it should set a precedent and those guilty of solitary acts of non consensual kissing should also lose their jobs

Unread 28-08-2023, 05:31 PM
My Name is Heath

Waiting to see what Ethers thinks so I can take the opposing view.

Unread 28-08-2023, 05:32 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
When he gets sacked…and it’s when, not if….it should set a precedent and those guilty of solitary acts of non consensual kissing should also lose their jobs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzob...F1bCBzY2hvbGVz
I was thinking of that when I saw this thread pop up

G.Nev is £#%&!ed imo.

Unread 28-08-2023, 05:34 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I was thinking of that when I saw this thread pop up

G.Nev is £#%&!ed imo.
Same. I'd literally looked for a gif to post
Closed Thread