United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-04-2021, 10:40 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
He scored the goal in the final.

Remove Ronaldo from our history and we’d have less major trophies than we would if you removed Robbo. You used the word important. I’m a fool because you’re nostalgic.
So let me get this straight, I can pick any prominent player from an Alex Ferguson managed side and say that he was more important to the club than Bryan Robson? And if they have won more than Ronaldo, the same would apply, and you would be duty bound to agree with me?

This is the game you wish to play?

If so I’ll happily compile a list of players ‘more important’ than Ronaldo just to see the look on your stupid face.

Unread 11-04-2021, 10:45 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
He scored the goal in the final.

Remove Ronaldo from our history and we’d have less major trophies than we would if you removed Robbo. You used the word important. I’m a fool because you’re nostalgic.
I love Ronaldo - he is a God among men, but Robson, Cantona, the class of 92, Best etc etc are all more important because they paved the way baby.

Unread 16-05-2021, 04:38 PM
ryanMUFC

Watched this last night, it’s quality.

Eric Beckham

Atkinson seemed pretty cool. Friday training just used to be 5-a-side which he joined in on.
Closed Thread