Closed Thread

Unread 15-05-2010, 05:25 PM
MJ Ramone

Default Re: official fa cup thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Then, they'll be parading the £#%&!ing trophies on an open top bus
Still do that then do they?

I wonder what United would have to win in order for them to celebrate with the Fans in that manner?? ....Imagine if we won a League & European Cup double & didn't have an open-top Bus parade??! ....

Unread 15-05-2010, 05:25 PM
Pop

Joe Cole sounds like a 12 year old boy.

Little bastard.

Unread 15-05-2010, 05:27 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
agreed. our recent record in terms of victories is £#%&!.
Thats because fergie takes the piss with team selections in cup games, while Chelsea usually pick there strongest 11 in cup games.. Fergie the tinker man likes to give our players a rest from domestic cup games, so as the players will be still fresh for the final part of the season.. So by that time when we have £#%&! all to play for, the players will be fresh and raring to go.. For there summer holidays

Unread 15-05-2010, 05:29 PM
johnfuego

Chelsea party tonight

Unread 15-05-2010, 05:30 PM
Sparky***

And before i forget to mention it, i'm glad that Mr Michael Brown will not be playing the premier league again next season the dispicable little @#%&!.

Unread 15-05-2010, 05:31 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnfuego

Chelsea party tonight

Unread 15-05-2010, 05:35 PM
redmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
.. Fergie the tinker man likes to give our players a rest from domestic cup games, so as the players will be still fresh for the final part of the season.. So by that time when we have £#%&! all to play for, the players will be fresh and raring to go.. For there summer holidays
Yep £#%&! all to play for, this year is the first time in four years that utd have not ended up as league champions, utd have won 3 league cups in five years, also have reached 1 final and 1 semi final of the fa cup in four years, reached two successive european cup finals, so i can see where your argument is based.

Unread 15-05-2010, 05:41 PM
Zorg

Meh, you can't win em all. Chelsea have had a tremendous amount of luck this season but they've also been the best team. A fair scoreline today would have been about 7-0.

One thing's for sure, United always come back stronger after losing their crown.

Unread 15-05-2010, 05:42 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmike
Yep £#%&! all to play for, this year is the first time in four years that utd have not ended up as league champions, utd have won 3 league cups in five years, also have reached 1 final and 1 semi final of the fa cup in four years, reached two successive european cup finals, so i can see where your argument is based.
Indeed.

Also, Fergie has never really played 'kids & reserves' in the FA Cup apart from the embarrassing Exeter & Burton Albion debacles ...& last years Semi of course.

That Wembley pitch has £#%&!ed us over big time this Season. Put Owen out for the season (whatever you think of him, he was a loss during the run-in..might have grabbed a goal at Blackburn) ...& of course it injured Rooney playing in the Carling Cup Final & then that stupid £#%&!ing England game. He was never 100% after that week

Unread 15-05-2010, 05:48 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
always room for improvement.. you should always put out your strongest team.. all this bollox about tiredness from playing 2 games a week is bollox.. and thanks for the history lesson on what we've won the last couple of years.. Chelsea could have easily won the last 3 league titles instead of us and yet they've won 3 of the last 4 cup finals.. just pointing out that resting of players for cup games is a load of bollox

Unread 15-05-2010, 05:58 PM
redmike

Quote:
always room for improvement.. you should always put out your strongest team.. all this bollox about tiredness from playing 2 games a week is bollox.. and thanks for the history lesson on what we've won the last couple of years.. Chelsea could have easily won the last 3 league titles instead of us and yet they've won 3 of the last 4 cup finals.. just pointing out that resting of players for cup games is a load of bollox
I agree but in fairness there have not been loads of examples of this over the last few years, everton in the semi, that utd should have won, and the leeds fiasco this season, when utd got beat by pompey we fielded a very strong line up and absolutely battered them, and its %@#$&!s you say that chelsea could so easily have won the last three titles instead of utd, utd were always ahead of them during the run-in in 07 and 08, nothing lucky about those titles and if excuse me but it was the vermin who were utds nearest challengers last season.

Unread 15-05-2010, 05:59 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Didn't chelsea finish 3rd last year?

Unread 15-05-2010, 06:02 PM
taff

Quote:
Didn't chelsea finish 3rd last year?
yep. they were £#%&!ing nowhere last season, out of it by january iirc.

Unread 15-05-2010, 06:02 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Thats because fergie takes the piss with team selections in cup games, while Chelsea usually pick there strongest 11 in cup games.. Fergie the tinker man likes to give our players a rest from domestic cup games, so as the players will be still fresh for the final part of the season.. So by that time when we have £#%&! all to play for, the players will be fresh and raring to go.. For there summer holidays
what a colossal tit

Unread 15-05-2010, 06:03 PM
Switching Off

Thumbs up Re: official fa cup thread

Quote:
Oh shutup you arse.

I live in £#%&!ing kensington and chelsea, i've now got to go out tonight and try and find a pub which WON'T be full of £#%&!ing fat double-chinned Chelsea #@&%!s. Then, they'll be parading the £#%&!ing trophies on an open top bus withing a half a mile of my front door.

Unread 15-05-2010, 06:05 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
I agree but in fairness there have not been loads of examples of this over the last few years, everton in the semi, that utd should have won, and the leeds fiasco this season, when utd got beat by pompey we fielded a very strong line up and absolutely battered them, and its %@#$&!s you say that chelsea could so easily have won the last three titles instead of utd, utd were always ahead of them during the run-in in 07 and 08, nothing lucky about those titles and if excuse me but it was the vermin who were utds nearest challengers last season.
True.. thinking of those two games make me feel sick.. Losing at home to Leeds was horrible and semi final against everton was a sickener too.. considering everton missed one of there peno's and berbeatov had the chance to put daylight between us and them in the shoot out.. not saying there was anything lucky about our title wins but it could easily have gone chelseas way on a couple of times..

Unread 15-05-2010, 06:05 PM
borsuk

Unread 15-05-2010, 06:12 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
if you are gonna try and be a wum at least get out of first gear with it...you pathetic Scouse £#%&!bag

Unread 15-05-2010, 06:19 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
if you are gonna try and be a wum at least get out of first gear with it...you pathetic Scouse £#%&!bag
deary me.. Im neither scouse or a wum..

Unread 15-05-2010, 06:21 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
deary me.. Im neither scouse or a wum..

was a tad harsh that kevvers tbf
Closed Thread