United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-06-2008, 10:01 AM
captain scarlet

The Guardian has a bucket load of comments quote marked etc this morning. Same old crap-Who knows/I will decide after Euros etc

I honestly think he would go tomorrow if he could. As much as I think he is brilliant I am starting to be nauseated by him.

Unread 09-06-2008, 10:10 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

The Captain speaks sense and you'd all do well to remember that.

Unread 09-06-2008, 10:19 AM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
The Captain speaks sense and you'd all do well to remember that.
I would rub out the border tomorrow for the opportunity to share nationhood with you Fuzzy. I really would.

Unread 09-06-2008, 10:22 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

One day Capt. One day.

Unread 09-06-2008, 11:32 AM
Captain Marvel

If you think he is leaving you are

Unread 09-06-2008, 11:35 AM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain scarlet
I would rub out the border tomorrow for the opportunity to share nationhood with you Fuzzy. I really would.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
One day Capt. One day.
Don't think weeman would approve.

Unread 09-06-2008, 11:52 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
It's for the conspiracy theorists and the pessimists.

Even if he came out at the end of every match and said he was staying, the speculation wouldn't go away. How many times since the European Cup has hesaid he will be here next season in TV interviews, 3, 4? How many times has he said he wants to move or he doesn't know, in TV interviews? 0? Has the speculation ended? Immediately afte the CL Final he said live on TV he is staying. The next day the papers said he was moving to Real, although there is no footage of the 'interview' he gave to the Spanish Press saying this.

The whole agenda here is to de-stabilise player and club, from Madrid to strain the relationship so they get him sooner rather than later, Tey have said on countless occasions that they can't get him this year, they know that because of his contract, they can cause as much disruption as possible though, laying the ground work for next summer. The Spanish press are all over it at the behest of Real and to give their league a boost by implying the World's Best player is dying to move there. In England to destabilise United and get rid of a player they failed to hound out 2 years ago, weakening United in the process by using their little inglunder mentality.

great post
Closed Thread