He sold him to juventus mate......
No he didn’t.

Unread 28-08-2018, 04:26 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
No he didn’t.
July 2012

“Manager Sir Alex Ferguson told MUTV: "Pogba signed for Juventus a long time ago as far as we're aware. Which is disappointing.

"I don't think he showed us any respect at all so, to be honest, I'm quite happy."

1.5m

Unread 28-08-2018, 04:29 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
July 2012

“Manager Sir Alex Ferguson told MUTV: "Pogba signed for Juventus a long time ago as far as we're aware. Which is disappointing.

"I don't think he showed us any respect at all so, to be honest, I'm quite happy."

1.5m

Deffo remember froggie saying he showed the club no respect and we where better off better off without him

Called it right did froggles

Unread 28-08-2018, 04:32 PM
andyroo

Quote:
July 2012

1.5m
Dunk implying it was a free transfer... it more or less was wasn't it.

All part of the ongoing Operation Kick In The @#%&! this bollix has been playing on United ever since we heard of him.

Unread 28-08-2018, 04:33 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
There’s so much more to being a top player than just athleticism and technique. Pogba has those in spades, but has zero mental fortitude. Mourinho has made some horrendous decisions in the transfer market, same as van Gaal.

When you think about the number of players we’ve bought and the amount we’ve spent... not one consistant difference maker? Not one??
Personally I think the majority of united’s signings since fergie retired have been driven by Woodward using a combination of the club’s scout lists and agent influence. He’s effectively director of football, deciding who comes in and who leaves with no regard for dressing room dynamics.

Unread 28-08-2018, 04:37 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Dunk implying it was a free transfer... it more or less was wasn't it.

All part of the ongoing Operation Kick In The @#%&! this bollix has been playing on United ever since we heard of him.
Yes he turned down a new contract and instead ran his existing one down.

When that happens foreign clubs are able to talk with the player six months before the contract ends about a move. He agreed to join Juventus and the £1.5m was a compensation cost they had to pay Utd as Pogba was an academy player

Unread 28-08-2018, 04:40 PM
Bunker Buster

If that’s how you get your pedantic kicks.....

He engineered a move, Fergie was happy he left..

Unread 28-08-2018, 04:41 PM
andyroo

Freggle wasn't happy he left at all but felt it was a decision he had to make.

Unread 28-08-2018, 04:50 PM
dunk

Quote:
July 2012

1.5m
Left on a ‘free’ at the end of his contract after refusing the 1 year option and our offer of a new deal. Fergie and United powerless to stop him. Got about £850k compo because he was under 21.

Unread 28-08-2018, 04:55 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Left on a ‘free’ at the end of his contract after refusing the 1 year option and our offer of a new deal. Fergie and United powerless to stop him. Got about £850k compo because he was under 21.
Apart from offering him and his fat rat of an agent the wages he wanted?

Unread 28-08-2018, 04:56 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Apart from offering him and his fat rat of an agent the wages he wanted?
IIRC United offered more than Juve, it was first team assurances he wanted that we wouldn’t give.

Unread 28-08-2018, 05:00 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
IIRC United offered more than Juve, it was first team assurances he wanted that we wouldn’t give.
Either way Fergie was right, this lad hasn't got the stones. People can blame Mou all they want, Pogba doesn't have the character for the fight.

Unread 28-08-2018, 05:08 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Either way Fergie was right, this lad hasn't got the stones. People can blame Mou all they want, Pogba doesn't have the character for the fight.
Wants it all handed to him on a plate, basically.

Unread 28-08-2018, 05:13 PM
sa7

Quote:
£#%&!ing @#%&!

A simple 5 yard pass early alleviates that entire situation. But no, the #@&%! couldn’t see his #@&%! if it was in his own hands.

Unread 28-08-2018, 06:17 PM
dunk

Quote:
Right not to give him first team guarantees at 18, yes, but he wanted him to stay.

Truth be told, fat slug of an agent aside, the lad seems to have done well and been well liked everywhere he’s been until playing for Mourinho.

Unread 28-08-2018, 06:22 PM
Kangared

Quote:
Right not to give him first team guarantees at 18, yes, but he wanted him to stay.

Truth be told, fat slug of an agent aside, the lad seems to have done well and been well liked everywhere he’s been until playing for Mourinho.
He’s playing for Utd. He should put his petty personal gripes aside & do his job if he loves the club as he claims . He defended Luke Shaw , maybe he should look at the way he has responded

Unread 28-08-2018, 06:22 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
He’s playing for Utd. He should put his petty personal gripes aside & do his job if he loves the club as he claims . He defended Luke Shaw , maybe he should look at the way he has responded
He’s our top scorer isn’t he?

Unread 28-08-2018, 06:24 PM
Kangared

Quote:
He’s our top scorer isn’t he?
Who, Shaw or precious?
Hardly relevant though

Unread 28-08-2018, 06:30 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
Who, Shaw or precious?
Hardly relevant though
Pogba mate.

He was shit last night, and at Brighton, but he wasn’t the worst on either occasion and he was bloody good against Leicester, after which came the much denied bust up.

It’s a poisonous place, the manager needs £#%&!ing off and the air clearing.
Closed Thread