United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-03-2019, 03:56 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
To be fair they’ve been in a champions league final and are challenging for the title.

Not won a pot in donkeys mind.
They're running rings around us in the £#%&!ing transfer market too. Everyone they've signed lately is working out and because of the ridiculous money they got for Coutinho they look like net spend geniuses. Even that thankfully horrendous goalkeeper made himself so obviously a disaster they had to replace him and sadly they've done well.

Could do with them making a disastrous vanity signing or two

Unread 26-03-2019, 06:30 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
They're running rings around us in the £#%&!ing transfer market too. Everyone they've signed lately is working out and because of the ridiculous money they got for Coutinho they look like net spend geniuses. Even that thankfully horrendous goalkeeper made himself so obviously a disaster they had to replace him and sadly they've done well.

I suppose woowar could always go to the club he is rumoured to actually support if you want that

Unread 26-03-2019, 08:12 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

Keita for 50m+ has been shite tbf.

Unread 26-03-2019, 08:15 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Keita for 50m+ has been shite tbf.
Spent a year hyping him up too.

Unread 26-03-2019, 08:34 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Spent a year hyping him up too.
Better than Pogba...

Unread 26-03-2019, 11:42 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
This.

Love Poggers. Tired of the inconsistency, over-reliance and circus though..
Will the club be tired of the circus? Arguably good for business having one of the most talked about and relevant online players.

Can't see United, club or manager, being open to selling Pogba this summer tbh.

Unread 27-03-2019, 03:45 AM
utd99

Is anyone honestly arsed whether he stays or goes? We’re Manchester United, not the Paul Pogba all stars. Too tired after the last five years to give a £#%&! about any of them tbh. He can take his fat £#%&! of an agent and Messi Lingard with him.

Unread 27-03-2019, 01:12 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Is anyone honestly arsed whether he stays or goes? We’re Manchester United, not the Paul Pogba all stars. Too tired after the last five years to give a £#%&! about any of them tbh. He can take his fat £#%&! of an agent and Messi Lingard with him.
You have absolutely no chance of getting rid of Lingz pal

Unread 27-03-2019, 01:28 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
My friend I wouldn't be arsed over most of the current squad leaving. For whatever reasons, some obvious some not, the only players I'd be remotely arsed about leaving are:

Rashford
Lindelof
Maybe (maybe) Dave
Any of the young'uns who look promising including Dalot

Unread 30-03-2019, 03:31 PM
believe

Is that his left or right hand?

Unread 30-03-2019, 03:39 PM
Jethro

The amount of made up shite in that article is quite staggering. I'm sure it'll be read as gospel on here though.

Unread 30-03-2019, 03:53 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
The amount of made up shite in that article is quite staggering. I'm sure it'll be read as gospel on here though.
A lot of it i'm sure is made up but these publications act as a mouthpiece for Madrid. If they're printing this type of stuff it's probably a signal of intent, Madrid will be giving Zidane a lot of money to rebuild that team and I'll be staggered if a player like Pogba isn't high on their list of targets.

I wouldn't be shocked if he left in the summer for an ungodly fee.

Unread 30-03-2019, 05:14 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
A lot of it i'm sure is made up but these publications act as a mouthpiece for Madrid. If they're printing this type of stuff it's probably a signal of intent, Madrid will be giving Zidane a lot of money to rebuild that team and I'll be staggered if a player like Pogba isn't high on their list of targets.

I wouldn't be shocked if he left in the summer for an ungodly fee.
His agent should be a politician. World class spin on the go

Unread 30-03-2019, 05:19 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Madrid will be giving Zidane a lot of money to rebuild that team and I'll be staggered if a player like Pogba isn't high on their list of targets.
I’d be staggered if he is. They can have him so long as we get a class replacement.

Unread 30-03-2019, 05:19 PM
saffers

They're welcome to the fraud.

Unread 30-03-2019, 05:56 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Nobody's best game today tbf.

Put himself about a bit towards the end.

Unread 30-03-2019, 05:59 PM
red in cumbria

Seems like he is already there mentally tbh

Unread 30-03-2019, 06:20 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
I’d be staggered if he is. They can have him so long as we get a class replacement.
150m will do nice. Then we can put a bid in for Fabregas.

Unread 30-03-2019, 09:00 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Such a clueless little oik.

Obviously it's only the idiots that want Pogba gone.

United will win nothing if they fail to keep their best players, and Paul Pogba is the very best.

The most urgent business this summer is tying him and De Gea to new contracts, and then building a new midfield around the former. Once that's done we can focus on a right-back, a right-winger, and a centre-back who can pass.

Unread 30-03-2019, 09:24 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Such a clueless little oik.

Obviously it's only the idiots that want Pogba gone.

United will win nothing if they fail to keep their best players, and Paul Pogba is the very best.

The most urgent business this summer is tying him and De Gea to new contracts, and then building a new midfield around the former. Once that's done we can focus on a right-back, a right-winger, and a centre-back who can pass.
He doesn't want to play for us and will force his exit. You probably are not wise to be getting so attached to him like a little fanboy.

Zidane talking about him today. Several Marca and AS covers as a result of Pogba whoring himself out during international week. That's what you're rushing to the defence of.
Closed Thread