United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive
Closed Thread

Unread 06-12-2018, 12:32 PM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs up

Crazy how often it's the young players who don't have any heart who are there to save Mourinho's job.

Unread 06-12-2018, 12:35 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Crazy how often it's the young players who don't have any heart who are there to save Mourinho's job.
£#%&!ing charlatans.

Without Martial scoring in 6 of the last 7/8 games or whatever it is, where would we be?

Unread 06-12-2018, 12:37 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
£#%&!ing charlatans.

Without Martial scoring in 6 of the last 7/8 games or whatever it is, where would we be?
6th

Unread 06-12-2018, 12:38 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
£#%&!ing charlatans.

Rashford dug us out at the weekend, Lingard and Martial last night. Bet Mou hates it. If only they had the cojones of his signings

Unread 06-12-2018, 12:39 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
£#%&!ing charlatans.

I thought we should have sold him? that was the story when jose turned on him for no reason during the summer.

remember, cream? he was a slapped arse who should be sold, no?

because a washed up, dan aykroyd in trading places manager, who's commitment to the club extends to living in a hotel and waiting to be sacked, said that martial hasn't got what it takes. His own player. Who was doing great until this partridgesque joke dropped him for sanchez.

Unread 06-12-2018, 12:53 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
I thought we should have sold him? that was the story when jose turned on him for no reason during the summer.

remember, cream? he was a slapped arse who should be sold, no?

because a washed up, dan aykroyd in trading places manager, who's commitment to the club extends to living in a hotel and waiting to be sacked, said that martial hasn't got what it takes. His own player. Who was doing great until this partridgesque joke dropped him for sanchez.
He was doing great until he got shunted out wide for ibrahimovic. I know we live in an age of pampered footballers but mourinho has relentlessly undermined martial, in a way that would have been deemed insulting even 30 odd years ago when footballers didn't act like total @#%&!. Martial, in contrast to mourinhos constant whingeing, has been dignified in his silence and has put in some absolutely class performances this season. Look at how he's responded to criticism (from both the manager and fans) in contrast to Lukaku; shows that the kid is made of finer stuff and deserves the Manchester United of old, and it angers me we have a manager who was happy to get rid of someone so genuinely talented.

Unread 06-12-2018, 12:55 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
He was doing great until he got shunted out wide for ibrahimovic. I know we live in an age of pampered footballers but mourinho has relentlessly undermined martial, in a way that would have been deemed insulting even 30 odd years ago when footballers didn't act like total @#%&!. Martial, in contrast to mourinhos constant whingeing, has been dignified in his silence and has put in some absolutely class performances this season. Look at how he's responded to criticism (from both the manager and fans) in contrast to Lukaku; shows that the kid is made of finer stuff and deserves the Manchester United of old, and it angers me we have a manager who was happy to get rid of someone so genuinely talented.

Absolutely this.

What does he have now, 7 in 8.... yet still managed to get himself dropped.

Meanwhile, Jose's main men, Matic and Lukaku have been £#%&!ing abysmal. Martial simply wouldn't have been allowed the number of appearances they've been shit in.

And he would have happily swapped him for Perisic in the summer.

Unread 06-12-2018, 01:01 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Thumbs up

Quote:
Absolutely agree with you.

Unread 06-12-2018, 01:31 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Spot on messyhead

Jose should be ran out of the club, he's a £#%&!ing disease...

Unread 06-12-2018, 02:08 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Spot on messyhead

Jose should be ran out of the club, he's a £#%&!ing disease...
You’re worse than pure for flip flopping.

Unread 06-12-2018, 02:13 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
I have no idea what you are in about......

Wanted him gone since his PSG comments after the Liverpool game.

Unread 06-12-2018, 02:37 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Or his opinion has changed based on changes in our trajectory?

Unread 06-12-2018, 02:42 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Spot on.

Unread 06-12-2018, 02:48 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Not forgetting him being dropped when we signed Sanchez, despite him playing pretty well on that left hand side. The lad's been treated shite by the club since Zlatan signed. Soz pal, gonna have to take the number 9 off you as this new player has demanded it. Oh and this other new player is now going to take your place aswell. Dicks.

Unread 06-12-2018, 02:49 PM
windy waffles

Quote:

Quote:

Not often I like to defend old bunksy AK14 but he is correct...

Wanted him out since the PSG comments.

Unread 06-12-2018, 03:17 PM
Red Al

As above

The PSG comments put me in the £#%&! off mouriniho camp.

Unread 06-12-2018, 03:28 PM
Sapien

Quote:

Jcl

Unread 06-12-2018, 04:04 PM
AK14

Quote:

Sure I’ve read posts from you on a few occasions saying you’re supporting Mourinho again?

Apologies if wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Or his opinion has changed based on changes in our trajectory?

Unread 06-12-2018, 04:36 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

PSG breaking point for me too.

That performance at anfield was disgusting. but a sign of things to come.

Unread 06-12-2018, 04:38 PM
andyroo

Better off taking an instant dislike to him. It saves time.
Closed Thread