United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-12-2009, 12:23 PM
naes_sean

Default Re: United v City Not On USA Tv ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adz
To be fair, I couldn't think of anything worse than watching a United game with a pub full of yanks.

It's bad enough in a pub over here, never mind with them clueless @#%&!s.
agreed.

Unread 28-12-2009, 04:19 PM
ScarFace

Yeah we've got all the *soccer* channels but it did'nt have the game listed as being Uniteds, on the 2week planner. That site says it is so i'm trusting that.

I'll go experience a pub full of yanks watching a game, before i leave, just did'nt wanna do it with a game like this. Dont wanna be deported for saying " @#%&! "

Unread 28-12-2009, 04:37 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
WTF is a dry county?

Are they still riding around on horses, wearing frilly dresses and drinking sarsparilla over there?

No wonder people go postal.
That's what you get in the heart of the bible belt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dry_county

Tbh fair I don't really miss the pub that much as I've done my fair share of supping in them in the past. I can see a few road trips to cities with a good supply of them when I eventually move here for good. BGR when the likes of citeh and the mickies games come around.

Unread 28-12-2009, 05:53 PM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos

Tbh fair I don't really miss the pub that much as I've done my fair share of supping in them in the past. I can see a few road trips to cities with a good supply of them when I eventually move here for good. BGR when the likes of citeh and the mickies games come around.
I just didn't have Chicago down as bible belt mate!

Unread 28-12-2009, 05:54 PM
naes_sean

Quote:

are you still in Kentucky?

Unread 28-12-2009, 06:57 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
are you still in Kentucky?
Yes mate, off to Gatlinburg tomorrow for New Years so I can hit a few bars there.

Unread 28-12-2009, 07:13 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Yes mate, off to Gatlinburg tomorrow for New Years so I can hit a few bars there.
i was down in Seymour, IN the last couple of days so not to far from Kentucky
still in the middle of no where

Unread 28-12-2009, 07:20 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
have fun mate.

Unread 28-12-2009, 07:22 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor
If you do go out:

Ginger's Ale House
Fado's
Red Lion
Closed Thread