United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-02-2019, 06:23 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Mostly well.

It wasn't anywhere near enough what we needed considering what rivals are spending and the mess Mou inherited.

You don't think we'd suddenly do better if he could actually be able to just put money on the table for all his first choices. Imagine how different our team looks with just one more centre half and one more fullback....
And Jose rather than Ole dictating tactics? £#%&!ing awful.

Unread 17-02-2019, 06:24 PM
saffers

I am strongly against this takeover no matter what but I am under no illusions that most of the people in my camp are fake. I know that as soon as Sancho, Koulibaly, Ndombele, Dybala etc roll through carrington this summer all this moral posturing will disappear. The people who attacked the UAE and russian ownership of City and Chelsea will take on the mantle of defending disgusting regimes and transfer overspending.

Can't wait tbh.

Unread 17-02-2019, 06:47 PM
ScarFace

Unread 17-02-2019, 07:03 PM
Buck

Quote:
I am strongly against this takeover no matter what but I am under no illusions that most of the people in my camp are fake. I know that as soon as Sancho, Koulibaly, Ndombele, Dybala etc roll through carrington this summer all this moral posturing will disappear. The people who attacked the UAE and russian ownership of City and Chelsea will take on the mantle of defending disgusting regimes and transfer overspending.

Can't wait tbh.
Football supporters are hypocrites, who knew?

Unread 17-02-2019, 08:15 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
They'll want to 'announce' their arrival by making a ludicrous bid for Messi, nqat.

And then get told to £#%&! off by Barca.
Gary Cooke as DoF, claiming Barca bottled it. Can't wait.

Unread 17-02-2019, 08:29 PM
dunk

Quote:

Can't wait tbh.
It’s all a bit shit tbh. Have no desire to see the American capitalist footpigs using us to make billions and even less to see a murderous regime like the Saudis use us as a plaything in their battle with Abu-Dhabi/Qatar.

Have no interest in football basically turning into a monetary #@&%!-swinging contest between middle-eastern nations.

Just another nail in the coffin of football, sadly.

Unread 17-02-2019, 08:31 PM
ScarFace

Would you guys prefer they buy LFC? That would be fun...

Just like City & Chelseas owner...if they can't get one club, they'll buy another.

Unread 17-02-2019, 08:38 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
We can't dismiss it, too much noise now.

Rumours they will bring Mou back this summer.

Might be the only way to make this tasteful for many reds. Mou + Saudi money = RIP Pep and everyone else. We'd get the best players in every single position. No messing.
Saudis would be grim - the end of days but bringing mou back would be the final draw nqat.

Genuinely couldn’t handle that miserable @#%&! being anywhere near us ever again.

Fortunately, there’s no chance it could happen.

Unread 17-02-2019, 08:42 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Would you guys prefer they buy LFC? That would be fun...

Just like City & Chelseas owner...if they can't get one club, they'll buy another.
Oh I can handle the Saudis being owners, it's Mourinho back that would worry me.

Unread 17-02-2019, 08:47 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Oh I can handle the Saudis being owners, it's Mourinho back that would worry me.
Though that is just a wum from saffers - isn't it?

Unread 17-02-2019, 08:52 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
thats just saffers trying to hurt you. mou will be lucky to work in italy nevermind a real country again,

Unread 17-02-2019, 09:11 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Quote:
Mostly well.

It wasn't anywhere near enough what we needed considering what rivals are spending and the mess Mou inherited.

You don't think we'd suddenly do better if he could actually be able to just put money on the table for all his first choices. Imagine how different our team looks with just one more centre half and one more fullback....
Luckily we haven't had to imagine what our team looks like with no new signings but no Mourinho

Unread 17-02-2019, 09:14 PM
AK14

I’ve been thinking...

(I know, dangerous etc)

I wonder if this (Saudi takeover, not Mou coming back ) has something to do with Mata not signing a new contract (yet). He’s a proper lovely bloke who apparently does loads for organisations such as unicef etc?

Obviously it could be a coincidence and we might not be that interested in actually keeping him at the club.

Unread 17-02-2019, 09:19 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
I’ve been thinking...

(I know, dangerous etc)

I wonder if this (Saudi takeover, not Mou coming back ) has something to do with Mata not signing a new contract (yet). He’s a proper lovely bloke who apparently does loads for organisations such as unicef etc?

Obviously it could be a coincidence and we might not be that interested in actually keeping him at the club.
Yea, think you're right mate.

Unread 17-02-2019, 09:20 PM
Bunker Buster

Mata isn't signing a contract because of the Saudis.......

Interesting reach....

Unread 17-02-2019, 09:46 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
I’ve been thinking...

(I know, dangerous etc)

Unread 17-02-2019, 09:53 PM
tatty

A Corbyn regime will be worse than the Saudis.

Unread 17-02-2019, 09:55 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
A Corbyn regime will be worse than the Saudis.
Corbyn worse than Saudis

Trump much more of a leader than Obama.

Loving the tatty content of late.

Unread 17-02-2019, 09:57 PM
sa7

Quote:
Hey I wanted the guy gone long before we sacked him as he had lost interest. But I think he would return back under different leadership that backs him. We'd see the glint back in his eye.

Imagine the look on Pep's face the day it is announced Mou is back and back with several tonnes of gold....

Honestly think he would take another "sabbatical" asap.
You lying little @#%&!

Unread 17-02-2019, 10:14 PM
tatty

Quote:
Corbyn worse than Saudis

Trump much more of a leader than Obama.

Loving the tatty content of late.
As my bookend spirit animal I have been meaning to have a chat with you about toning down your posts a little lest they lose their impact.

Just enough fact to engender a response is enough within an otherwise ludicrous post.

Recently however I've found yours just, well, ludicrous and consequently posters are laughing at you rather than engaging.

And I don't want that for you.
Closed Thread