United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-07-2016, 10:54 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
which (even though he'd be a quality addition) is the reason I think we should pull the Pogba deal with immediate effect.

Unread 25-07-2016, 11:11 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
98 years
No

Unread 25-07-2016, 11:30 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Bet Jose is loving the downside of being at the worlds most commercial club
We're not though really, are we. City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Madrid, barca, Munich, Italian clubs having their charity shield abroad. Every club does it. Some just make more money doing it.

It will just continue to its inevitable conclusion unless laws are changed or demand drops via a backlash from fans. It's a reflection of the world at large. This shit can only happen with consent of the majority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
For me go to America or the Far East when there are no international tournaments and make sure we are back home by mid July at the latest.this keeps the money men happy and the manager still has a month to prepare by playing local lower leage teams.
To be fair to van gaal, he made them make this a much shorter tour than usual, with fewer commercial demands on the players.

Quote:
which (even though he'd be a quality addition) is the reason I think we should pull the Pogba deal with immediate effect.
The money being quoted is insanity. It's no £#%&!ing wonder we're wrapped up in this Chinese farce.
Absolutely reckless in the pursuit of cash.
Disgusting.

The only enjoyment I get out of Football these days is when I talk to my Dad about old games or when I take my Nephew down the park with a ball.
The glazers aren't going to stop chasing income. Not having to spend it on top players and their wages, and the fans being happy with that, would suit them fine. Owners and the authorities aren't going to change the path they're on unless it's forced on them by government or fans. The last thing any powerful minority want is organised mass movements opposing them.

Unread 25-07-2016, 11:57 AM
TheFatGoth

Does this mean we can't win the International Champions Cup?

Unread 25-07-2016, 12:10 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
The squad's getting fat. G2c.

Unread 25-07-2016, 12:22 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
No
some of us remember when Maine Rd was our home ground. You youngsters

Unread 25-07-2016, 12:35 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Yup, paid about £250 as they never went on open sale and went straight to touts, truly gutted
That's shit. Hope you can get something back off the club.

Welcome to China though. Backhanders all over the shop. Last time we played in Beijing I only got a ticket as a mate worked at Unesco.

Here's hoping you enjoy Beijing regardless.

Unread 25-07-2016, 12:45 PM
Sapien

Juan's got this

Unread 25-07-2016, 12:45 PM
Coracao

Quote:
The money being quoted is insanity. It's no £#%&!ing wonder we're wrapped up in this Chinese farce.
Disgusting.

The only enjoyment I get out of Football these days is when I talk to my Dad about old games or when I take my Nephew down the park with a ball.
You move with the times or get left behind.

Unread 25-07-2016, 12:46 PM
sa7

Quote:
WW2 Reds, we are here

Unread 25-07-2016, 12:49 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
You move with the times or get left behind.
In a £#%&!ing nutshell.

Unread 25-07-2016, 12:51 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Bit before my time

Tommy docs red and white army onwards for me

Unread 25-07-2016, 12:57 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
WW2 Reds, we are here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
Bit before my time

Tommy docs red and white army onwards for me
As a 6 year old I used to use white soot from the weeks bombings to mark the lines on the pitch before every game. As a reward I was allowed to have a special sasuage made out of the same pigs bladder as the ball

Unread 25-07-2016, 01:05 PM
no fun

Quote:
As a 6 year old I used to use white soot from the weeks bombings to mark the lines on the pitch before every game. As a reward I was allowed to have a special sasuage made out of the same pigs bladder as the ball
when me and hark were kids the older boys on the estate used to reward hark with their "special sausage" behind the chippy most weekends

Unread 25-07-2016, 02:10 PM
puressence

Quote:
Disgusting.

If talk to frank aswell ffs

Unread 25-07-2016, 03:49 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
GOOD.

£#%&! this balls about United fans worldwide having the right to watch their "heroes" up close.

If you want to watch MANCHESTER United get on a £#%&!ing plane to Manchester and go to their home ground (they've only been there 106 years after all)

Unread 25-07-2016, 07:39 PM
Kangared

https://www.theguardian.com/football...inho-guardiola

Can be a clown at times but he has pretty much nailed this. It was an unmitigated disaster . Might as well have said "£#%&! off China, we are an English club & we will play only in Europe , we don't want to come there, but I suppose because we need your money we will have to, but don't expect us to enjoy it or actually play like we mean it "

Unread 25-07-2016, 07:48 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Really? Had me fooled.

Unread 25-07-2016, 07:52 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
when me and hark were kids the older boys on the estate used to reward hark with their "special sausage" behind the chippy most weekends
Battered?

Unread 25-07-2016, 08:02 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Does this mean we can't win the International Champions Cup?
Ibrahimovich must be gutted. Had a place next to his "Swedish male athlete" trophy ready.
Closed Thread