United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 21-12-2021, 11:25 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Is there any end to the £#%&! ups?
Woodward's influence seems to be waning finally. This dickless wonder has brought a new level to the definition of incompetence.

Unread 22-12-2021, 07:01 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Woodward's influence seems to be waning finally. This dickless wonder has brought a new level to the definition of incompetence.
Time for Richard "The Body" Arnold to steer us back to our glory days.

Unread 22-12-2021, 11:58 AM
Bion

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Time for Richard "The Body" Arnold to steer us back to our glory days.
Arnold will need to ensure if he is going to replicate anything of Woodward, it will be the commercial areas! The football stuff, however, shouldn't be copied.

Unread 27-12-2021, 02:03 AM
Sapien

Ragners confirmed that Martial has asked him to leave. ‘Time for a change’.

No clubs have yet expressed an interest…

Unread 27-12-2021, 09:36 AM
Bion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Ragners confirmed that Martial has asked him to leave. ‘Time for a change’.

No clubs have yet expressed an interest…
Wow, 😳 shocker that nobody is interested

Unread 27-12-2021, 09:45 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bion
Wow, 😳 shocker that nobody is interested
That’s a bit harsh mate, sapien is a great poster and I’m always interested in what he has to say.

Unread 27-12-2021, 10:09 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
That’s a bit harsh mate, sapien is a great poster and I’m always interested in what he has to say.

At least we won't have to pay out for that ballon d'Or clause.

Unread 27-12-2021, 10:29 AM
Hyman_Roth

Big Tone - few other players have commanded more hopelessly incorrect sagery over the years. Page after page on here of spewing hyperbole.

‘This guy’s going to be the best striker in the world - correction - he already is’ type guff.

United - picking the wrong players for over a decade now

Unread 27-12-2021, 10:31 AM
Ethers

Quote:

Had to be activated by summer 2019.

Unread 27-12-2021, 10:35 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Big Tone - few other players have commanded more hopelessly incorrect sagery over the years. Page after page on here of spewing hyperbole.

‘This guy’s going to be the best striker in the world - correction - he already is’ type guff.
Yeah but how much of that was just me beating a really dead horse?

Unread 27-12-2021, 10:44 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Yeah but how much of that was just me beating a really dead horse?
Tbh I’m totally ignoring your fishing attempts over the last year or so. The stuff during the van Gaal period was next level gushing. Tbf, he did look the real deal for that one season. He stopped producing thereafter but it took years for the gush to dry up.

Unread 27-12-2021, 10:45 AM
AK14

Quote:
Appreciate we need to get rid of the deadwood, but we’ll still be stuck with Maguire at the back sadly. Until he goes, we’ll never win the league.
Thoughts are with you that this difficult time pal

Unread 27-12-2021, 10:46 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Thoughts are with you that this difficult time pal
Sancho is my new favourite black winger

Unread 27-12-2021, 10:47 AM
Hyman_Roth

‘He’s a lazy @#%&!.’.

Sages: ‘how short sighted, he’s not lazy, he just adopts a minimal movement technique that all the top strikers do. Do you not know anything?’

Etc

Unread 27-12-2021, 10:48 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Tbh I’m totally ignoring your fishing attempts over the last year or so. The stuff during the van Gaal period was next level gushing. Tbf, he did look the real deal for that one season. He stopped producing thereafter but it took years for the gush to dry up.
Weirdly thought his best spell for us came at the end of Mourinho’s time - he was single-handedly keeping Jose in the job for a few months. Looked great initially under Ole but yeah, his time here is definitely up.

Quote:
‘He’s a lazy @#%&!.’.

Sages: ‘how short sighted, he’s not lazy, he just adopts a minimal movement technique that all the top strikers do. Do you not know anything?’

Etc
I was fond of bringing up that one time he dribbled past 3 players. He did nothing with the ball after, but what a run it was.

Unread 27-12-2021, 10:53 AM
shenwen

Agree that a few on here really went all out with the Martial excuses, even when the writing was on the wall in huge £#%&!ing letters.

All history now though. Thank £#%&!.

Unread 27-12-2021, 10:57 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Weirdly thought his best spell for us came at the end of Mourinho’s time - he was single-handedly keeping Jose in the job for a few months. Looked great initially under Ole but yeah, his time here is definitely up.

I was fond of bringing up that one time he dribbled past 3 players. He did nothing with the ball after, but what a run it was.
Needed potting just for that.

Can’t remember that period tbh. The dark cloud period.

Unread 27-12-2021, 12:08 PM
Pop

Quote:

Even more scandalous than Welbeck having never won it.

Unread 27-12-2021, 01:28 PM
92ToBury

Felt like the turning point was Ole arriving, that goal against Cardiff. Alas, 'twas not to be.

Unread 27-12-2021, 07:20 PM
AK14

Quote:
‘He’s a lazy @#%&!.’.

Etc

Not mentioning names as it’s Christmas, but a certain poster bringing a 19 year old Greenwood and injured Cavani up as an attempt to excuse him of shit form last season was ridiculous.

The excuses made for him have been pathetic.