United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 07-05-2023, 12:45 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I fully expect the whole fireworks and pyro tonight for West Ham's annual world cup final. I swear this and spurs are the only two fixtures this £#%&!ing club care about.

They win and they're pretty much guaranteed safety, so they'll be well up for it.

Our load of wet lettuces can barely manage 35 mins of cohesive football at this stage so it'll be yet another long night.
And bubbles. stupid £#%&!ing bubbles.

Unread 07-05-2023, 12:50 PM
Bunker Buster

Yeah if there's one intimidating ground left in the prem it's West ham's ...

Unread 07-05-2023, 12:58 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I fully expect the whole fireworks and pyro tonight for West Ham's annual world cup final. I swear this and spurs are the only two fixtures this £#%&!ing club care about.

They win and they're pretty much guaranteed safety, so they'll be well up for it.

Our load of wet lettuces can barely manage 35 mins of cohesive football at this stage so it'll be yet another long night.
Yup. They’ve got a big game in Europe Thursday so you’d expect them to rest player but no no they rested them against city they’ll go full strength tonight

Unread 07-05-2023, 01:23 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Yup. They’ve got a big game in Europe Thursday so you’d expect them to rest player but no no they rested them against city they’ll go full strength tonight
Of course they did.

City are like us in the 90s/2000s now where teams just see games against them as an automatic defeat and are happy not to get a hiding.

Unread 07-05-2023, 01:46 PM
no fun

The West Ham crowd will sing along with gusto to the national anthem before kick off, urging their team on to victory on this most special of weekends for the Essex brain dead @#%&!s

This is going to end up being a £#%&!ing bobbins weekend

Unread 07-05-2023, 01:59 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
The West Ham crowd will sing along with gusto to the national anthem before kick off, urging their team on to victory on this most special of weekends for the Essex brain dead @#%&!s

This is going to end up being a £#%&!ing bobbins weekend
One of the stadiums with the crowd furthest from the pitch….. with the
ordeal of walking past a bubble machine

But it’s our lot innit

Unread 07-05-2023, 02:16 PM
BigJim

The form Fred's in, I'd rather ask to borrow Noble.

Unread 07-05-2023, 02:58 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Drop Antony or Martial for Sabitzer.

Fred out for Eriksen.

We need a midfield.
only a £#%&!wit would disagree.

3 points absolutely required.

Unread 07-05-2023, 05:41 PM
ErikvanHaaksbergen

Unrelated but .. not only are City shown up by ourselves/scousers etc. on world stage as being smalltime, but even likes of West Ham tower above them as well. Case in point: you can pick one of plentiful tickets on the secondary market for City's end in Madrid for £500. Champions League Semi Final .. £500 for one of 3,000 tickets for a Champions League semi final in Madrid. West Ham meanwhile playing Alkmaar in third tier of "European Conference League" which I didn't even know existed and it'll be more than a grand if you can even find a ticket. Absolute tin pot club by almost any standards City.

Unread 07-05-2023, 05:45 PM
dinger

It’s gonna be carnage on here tonight

Unread 07-05-2023, 05:45 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikvanHaaksbergen
Unrelated but .. not only are City shown up by ourselves/scousers etc. on world stage as being smalltime, but even likes of West Ham tower above them as well. Case in point: you can pick one of plentiful tickets on the secondary market for City's end in Madrid for £500. Champions League Semi Final .. £500 for one of 3,000 tickets for a Champions League semi final in Madrid. West Ham meanwhile playing Alkmaar in third tier of "European Conference League" which I didn't even know existed and it'll be more than a grand if you can even find a ticket. Absolute tin pot club by almost any standards City.
Don’t think there’s a team in the league that has a smaller fan base than City tbh.

Unread 07-05-2023, 05:51 PM
believe

:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
It’s gonna be carnage on here tonight
I’m already over it.

Surely there is no way he can play Martial after that last game and Rashford through the middle makes me nervous. It’s going to be a stinker of a night and a hard watch imo win or lose. We just have to win by whatever means no matter how ugly it is.

Unread 07-05-2023, 06:01 PM
pedr0

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
:

I’m already over it.

Surely there is no way he can play Martial after that last game and Rashford through the middle makes me nervous. It’s going to be a stinker of a night and a hard watch imo win or lose. We just have to win by whatever means no matter how ugly it is.
I think a draw would probably be alright, if we can follow it up with a win against wolves.

Unread 07-05-2023, 06:04 PM
jem

10h not taking it seriously. why should we.

Unread 07-05-2023, 06:04 PM
Finport Red

The Weg starts.

Unread 07-05-2023, 06:05 PM
Danoli

armchair

Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Being back the Wout......

Garnacho on at 70 to rip them apart

We're winning and arsenal are winning....

Normality returns

Winning this....

Unread 07-05-2023, 06:06 PM
NedKelly

Setting up for a draw

Unread 07-05-2023, 06:06 PM
Danoli

Strong bench at least