plopborsky

Default Re: Portsmouth

have to feel for them

Unread 22-10-2010, 07:08 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
of course they have morons following them, tbh our club has more than most.

you forgot the ones that go to Old Trafford bit

Unread 22-10-2010, 07:13 PM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

you forgot the ones that go to Old Trafford bit
nah cant call them, they just £#%&!ing love them bloody shirts so much they cant give it up. fair enough

Unread 22-10-2010, 07:13 PM
42ndstreet irregular

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
£#%&!ing shame for any club and it's fans that.

Surely some @#%&!s should do real jail time for some of the shit that's gone on there.Shocking and sad.
Agree.

Just the beginning I feel though. Wednesday aren't far off it are they? It would be a real shame if they went as well.

Quote:
so remind me again why the @#%&!s sing about Munich
£#%&! me half the clubs we play should go out of business if we are using that as a reason to be happy they are going bust.

Unread 22-10-2010, 07:15 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42ndstreet irregular
Agree.

Just the beginning I feel though. Wednesday aren't far off it are they? It would be a real shame if they went as well.

£#%&! me half the clubs we play should go out of business if we are using that as a reason to be happy they are going bust.

so what's the difference between you wanting Lids to go bust (and you did) or the Vermin or Portsmouth.....

Unread 22-10-2010, 07:16 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
nah cant call them, they just £#%&!ing love them bloody shirts so much they cant give it up. fair enough

Unread 22-10-2010, 07:18 PM
Sloane

Quote:

Unread 22-10-2010, 07:20 PM
HarkNowHear

Quote:
I'll try and hold back my tears
Mick Hucknall in the house

ps

eye op today so I may have read it wrong

Unread 22-10-2010, 07:21 PM
42ndstreet irregular

Quote:
so what's the difference between you wanting Lids to go bust (and you did) or the Vermin or Portsmouth.....

Tell me where I've ever said I want Leeds or the scousers to go bust?

I found Leeds demise funny as I would laugh my #@&%! off if the scouser got relegated but I wouldn't and don't want them to go bust. Why would I?

If we based our views on clubs that have an irrational hatred for us there would be hardly any clubs left for us play that we wouldnt want to go bust.

Unread 22-10-2010, 07:24 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:

I thought you had, my bad....

I would quite like the Dippers to go bust, hth

Unread 22-10-2010, 07:28 PM
ReligiousRed

I never said I was happy to see them go under ( I dont think ) I meant i had no sympathy for the fans who spent all their time booing big name Players when they were at their ground, maybe its because I live down here and there are obviously a few around this way, they are gobby @#%&!s, the sort that have been on FB loving the Rooney saga when their club is about to go out of business its not being sporting and all that and I cant speak for all of them admittedly but from what i have seen, heard and know about them, I find it hard to be upset for them, I stand by that too ....... soz.

AND yes all clubs do that to us inparticular, its not just them, maybe im a bit heartless or maybe i just think everyone hates us so why am i going to shed a tear for any of them @#%&!s when if the boot was on the other foot they would be luvin it keegan style.

Go get another tat and ring your bell at eastleigh you £#%&!ing mong.

Lynch the business men by all means though, yes its shocking it gets that far.

Unread 22-10-2010, 07:28 PM
andyroo

Quote:

I found Leeds demise funny as I would laugh my #@&%! off if the scouser got relegated but I wouldn't and don't want them to go bust. Why would I?

If we based our views on clubs that have an irrational hatred for us there would be hardly any clubs left for us play that we wouldnt want to go bust.
You know what, I'd actually quite like citeh to go bust, after their unabashed gloating about being considerably richer than anyone else.

Apart from that, spot on.

Unread 22-10-2010, 07:32 PM
42ndstreet irregular

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
You know what, I'd actually quite like citeh to go bust, after their unabashed gloating about being considerably richer than anyone else.

You know what they say, there is an exception to every rule.

To be honest it would be funny after what has happened and I often tell giddy blues that once they get £#%&!ed off of being a plaything the shit will really hit the fan and they will be £#%&!ed. But to actually see them go out of business I don't know. I'd miss the derby too much.

Unread 22-10-2010, 07:37 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Agree.

Yeah. It's an incredible (in a bad way) situation.Wednesday and Pompey both have fantastic support tbf, but have both paid the price for the Premier league 'boom and bust' (in Wednesdays case) and incredibly bad/criminal running (both, especially Pompey).

The fans dont deserve it at all.Even if a very, very small minority do sing disgusting songs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

I'd love nowt more than Mansoor to pull out and see how City try and support themselves.Since they've had the cash, they've done their best to £#%&!ing ruin football and the behaviour of @#%&!s like Garry Cook has been a disgrace.Whats worse, is City fans think it's hilarious.A complete set of @#%&!s.

Unread 22-10-2010, 07:42 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
I'd love nowt more than Mansoor to pull out and see how City try and support themselves.Since they've had the cash, they've done their best to £#%&!ing ruin football and the behaviour of @#%&!s like Garry Cook has been a disgrace.Whats worse, is City fans think it's hilarious.A complete set of @#%&!s.
would be £#%&!ing amazing and the @#%&! will pull out one day...as they keep winning £#%&! all

Unread 22-10-2010, 08:24 PM
red in cumbria

Perhaps a group of Portsmouth fans should pay a "visit" to Gaydamak's house a la Rooney last night

Unread 22-10-2010, 10:27 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs down Re: Portsmouth

There's some real bullshit in this thread. 'Hate' Portsmouth. Really? Really??? Try and remember we're Manchester United fans eh? 'Hate' ffs.

No one should lose their club. No one. It's £#%&!ing disgusting what's happening to Portsmouth. A succession of criminal 'owners', using it to launder/syphon money for their own questionable ends, resulting in the club possibly being liquidated. Scandalous.

But this latest shameful episode is just a reflection on the state of our national game. We've had liverpool dragged through a couple of courts and almost put in administration because of their foreign owners. The ongoing saga at United and how our totally unnecessary leveraged take over (which nobody wanted) has all but neutered the clubs hard won financial clout, built up over decades of success. Where's the Premier League? Where's The FA? You don't hear a word from these @#%&!s? But if Fergie calls a shit referee shit, all hell breaks loose. Where's our Government (previous & current)? Football is at the very heart of our national culture and identity? Not a word. But you get questions in Parliament when Fergie plays 'kids' in the League Cup?

The @#%&!s responsible for all this should be going to jail, but instead they're laughing all the way to the bank. But never mind, lets laugh at Portsmouth fans because we 'hate' them

Unread 22-10-2010, 10:34 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
There's some real bullshit in this thread. 'Hate' Portsmouth. Really? Really??? Try and remember we're Manchester United fans eh? 'Hate' ffs.

No one should loose their club. No one. It's £#%&!ing disgusting what's happening to Portsmouth. A succession of criminal 'owners', using it to launder/syphon money for their own questionable ends, resulting in the club possibly being liquidated. Scandalous.

But this latest shameful episode is just a reflection on the state of our national game. We've had liverpool dragged through a couple of courts and almost put in administration because of their foreign owners. The ongoing saga at United and how our totally unnecessary leveraged take over (which nobody wanted) has all but neutered the clubs hard won financial clout, built up over decades of success. Where's the Premier League? Where's The FA? You don't hear a word from these @#%&!s? But if Fergie calls a shit referee shit, all hell breaks loose. Where's our Government (previous & current)? Football is at the very heart of our national culture and identity? Not a word. But you get questions in Parliament when Fergie plays 'kids' in the League Cup?

The @#%&!s responsible for all this should be going to jail, but instead they're laughing all the way to the bank. But never mind, lets laugh at Portsmouth fans because we 'hate' them

You are truly on fire lately, Watcher. Long may it continue

Unread 22-10-2010, 10:37 PM
andyroo

Spot on, but shameless bid for rep nonetheless

Slightly less bleak view from the Portsmouth administrator here on the Granuiad website
Closed Thread