United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-01-2020, 08:02 PM
Whiteside onside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Disagree.

What does this have to do with your original point that we're second highest net spenders over the past 5 years?
actually it means that they have dipped in to the funds. Or are you stupid?

Quote:
Disagree.

What does this have to do with your original point that we're second highest net spenders over the past 5 years?

Unread 02-01-2020, 08:22 PM
Norris Cole

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
The exact sort of "grown man" who voted Tory last month because "Boris is such a laugh", nqat.
Yep, that’ll the exact sort of type I am happily. Hopefully leads you to another decade of misery and hopefully destitution.

I genuinely wish you the unhappiest of new years

Unread 02-01-2020, 08:44 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norris Cole
Yep, that’ll the exact sort of type I am happily. Hopefully leads you to another decade of misery and hopefully destitution.

I genuinely wish you the unhappiest of new years
Someone’s feeling the January blues.

Unread 02-01-2020, 09:36 PM
Whiteside onside

Massimiliano Allegri is one of the most successful managers of the modern era. The 51-year-old led Juventus to five consecutive Serie A titles, four Coppa Italia triumphs and two Champions League finals in five years in Turin

not a bad C.V but I suppose relegating Cardiff is missing.

Unread 02-01-2020, 09:54 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteside onside
Massimiliano Allegri is one of the most successful managers of the modern era. The 51-year-old led Juventus to five consecutive Serie A titles, four Coppa Italia triumphs and two Champions League finals in five years in Turin

not a bad C.V but I suppose relegating Cardiff is missing.
Mourinho and LVG were very successful too.

Unread 02-01-2020, 10:01 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
actually it means that they have dipped in to the funds. Or are you stupid?
What the £#%&! are you on about? I never said they haven't dipped into funds you massive oddball.

Are you confusing the concept of spending money wisely with the concept of not spending any money at all? I can't think of any other nonexistent point you may be arguing with yourself about.

And you're asking if I'm stupid!? Tit.

Unread 02-01-2020, 10:16 PM
Whiteside onside

Quote:
What the £#%&! are you on about? I never said they haven't dipped into funds you massive oddball.

Are you confusing the concept of spending money wisely with the concept of not spending any money at all? I can't think of any other nonexistent point you may be arguing with yourself about.

And you're asking if I'm stupid!? Tit.
Bore off FFS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Mourinho and LVG were very successful too.
So was Alex Ferguson.

Ole never will be.

Unread 02-01-2020, 10:21 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
The exact sort of "grown man" who voted Tory last month because "Boris is such a laugh", nqat.
What the £#%&! are you going on about?

Do you have to shoe-horn your £#%&!ing political views into every single post?

Unread 02-01-2020, 10:25 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Bore off FFS.

So was Alex Ferguson.

Ole never will be.
2 League titles to his name as a manager so far.

Unread 02-01-2020, 10:28 PM
Whiteside onside

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
2 League titles to his name as a manager so far.
Yeah of course! the massive Norwegian league.

Unread 02-01-2020, 10:33 PM
dunk

Quote:
Yeah of course! the massive Norwegian league.
It matters not. Poch would kill for that silverware.

Unread 02-01-2020, 10:37 PM
Stickman

Quote:
People don’t genuinely believe Pochettino isn’t a good manager do they?

I assume your comment is tongue in cheek.

Unread 02-01-2020, 10:39 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
People don’t genuinely believe Pochettino isn’t a good manager do they?

I assume your comment is tongue in cheek.
Afraid so pal, apparently not winning the League/Champions League with Spurs means he's a bottler

Unread 02-01-2020, 10:42 PM
Stickman

Quote:
But if he’d won the league cup he’d be more suitable...

Unread 02-01-2020, 10:46 PM
utd99

No one would succeed at this club without completing the job of shipping out the remaining shit@#%&!s and bringing in some quality. Why don’t we let the man finish his work and then judge him. Guardiola’s brought in 31 players, Ole, 3.

Unread 02-01-2020, 10:56 PM
Whiteside onside

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
No one would succeed at this club without completing the job of shipping out the remaining shit@#%&!s and bringing in some quality. Why don’t we let the man finish his work and then judge him. Guardiola’s brought in 31 players, Ole, 3.
Another head in the sand comment.

Unread 02-01-2020, 11:25 PM
AK14

Quote:
No one would succeed at this club without completing the job of shipping out the remaining shitc***s and bringing in some quality. Why don’t we let the man finish his work and then judge him. Guardiola’s brought in 31 players, Ole, 3.
Guardiola has a board above him that want to win things no matter what, Ole doesn’t.

He’s never going to finish his work and we’ll be saying the same things when the next manager is picking Lingard and Shaw.

Unread 02-01-2020, 11:39 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Here, here.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: the modern football fan has been influenced by social media and all that the digital age has brought with it, in terms of our demand for instant success. It's certainly not helped by the hyperbole of the tabloid press and the over analysis of every single aspect of our club and those that are lucky enough to play for it.

Ole has, I believe, fielded the youngest starting 11 this year out of any Premier League team and is clearly building for the future, which is how it bloody well should be, given our heritage. He may well have his hands tied, by the money men at the club, but on the flip side, I am as sure as can be that he has more of SAF's ear - and those of the other stalwarts behind the scenes, more than any of Fergie's successors ever did.

Ole is United, through and through, and is the apprentice to the master that was Sir Alex. It took the latter, what, four seasons to win his trophy with us, the FA Cup, then another three to win that first, beautiful, oh-so-sweet league title? F*** y'all that want him gone now, or next season, or the one after that. He's one of us, in a way that very few managers out there could ever be. Give him the chance that Fergie had, and back him till the bitter end.

Unread 02-01-2020, 11:49 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
Here, here.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: the modern football fan has been influenced by social media and all that the digital age has brought with it, in terms of our demand for instant success. It's certainly not helped by the hyperbole of the tabloid press and the over analysis of every single aspect of our club and those that are lucky enough to play for it.

Ole has, I believe, fielded the youngest starting 11 this year out of any Premier League team and is clearly building for the future, which is how it bloody well should be, given our heritage. He may well have his hands tied, by the money men at the club, but on the flip side, I am as sure as can be that he has more of SAF's ear - and those of the other stalwarts behind the scenes, more than any of Fergie's successors ever did.

Ole is United, through and through, and is the apprentice to the master that was Sir Alex. It took the latter, what, four seasons to win his trophy with us, the FA Cup, then another three to win that first, beautiful, oh-so-sweet league title? £#%&! y'all that want him gone now, or next season, or the one after that. He's one of us, in a way that very few managers out there could ever be. Give him the chance that Fergie had, and back him till the bitter end.
Screeching hysterical little whine bitches mate. Tired of them

Unread 02-01-2020, 11:53 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Screeching hysterical little whine bitches mate. Tired of them
https://www.theunitedstand.com/
Closed Thread