United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-12-2019, 08:12 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
What has he had them hard working on? That's all we hear from him.

"The boys have worked hard in training."

If that is the end of result of the training, it's his fault and needs to go. What the £#%&! are they doing on a daily basis?.
You’re clueless.

Unread 01-12-2019, 08:13 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
It's quite alarming how f***ing stupid you are.
I’m stupid for thinking we should be winning at least half the games we play in.
It’s not like he wasn’t backed. He spent 135m.
Also got rid of the players he wanted, promoted the ones he thought were good enough yet we are suppose to somehow accept some self imposed “handi-cap” when in reality we are a poor squad because of decisions our manager made.

fellaini and Herrera would start for us if still at the club. Smalling would also.
those players were moved on and not replaced. The players he promoted aren’t better than what he sold or allowed to leave the club...and I’m the stupid one?

The opposite of stupid is clever.
Meaning the clever ones are trusting a manager who hasn’t tasted proper success as a manger to be successful with us?

Unread 01-12-2019, 08:13 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Yes, he’s got a great record signing the right players
Finished top four years in a row and reached the CL last season without signing anyone...

Unread 01-12-2019, 08:14 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
What has he had them hard working on? That's all we hear from him.

"The boys have worked hard in training."

If that is the end of result of the training, it's his fault and needs to go. What the f*** are they doing on a daily basis?

Get rid.

Give it up pal ffs.
Fans pay too much attention to press conferences. Whats he going to say? "Theyve been shit in training , im picking the best of the worst. "

Unread 01-12-2019, 08:15 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
fellaini and Herrera would start for us if still at the club. Smalling would also.
those players were moved on and not replaced. The players he promoted aren’t better than what he sold or allowed to leave the club...and I’m the stupid one?
The biggest issue is the dressing room, so you’re talking shit and are the stupid one.

Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Finished top four years in a row and reached the CL last season without signing anyone...
Surely taking over this team handicaps him then. He has to sign to make it better as we are a mid table team

windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Fans pay too much attention to press conferences. Whats he going to say? "Theyve been shit in training , im picking the best of the worst. "
"I don't know what I am doing?" would be more apt.

utd99

Quote:
There are some things that are blatant mate, even to morons on football forum. Is there really anyone who couldn’t see what would happen fielding Fred and Pereira in a two man midfield again?

How do you defend a person making these decisions when all he needed to do was pick the phone up to me -a moron on a football forum- and I could have told him? He didn’t need to alienate Matic to the point where we have to field Pereira in central midfield.

Unread 01-12-2019, 08:16 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
The biggest issue is the dressing room, so you’re talking shit and are the stupid one.
You're an idiot.

Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
So, he’s a yes man who’s happy to limp along finishing fourth every year.

Dasilvatwins

Quote:
I’m stupid for thinking we should be winning at least half the games we play in.
It’s not like he wasn’t backed. He spent 135m.
Also got rid of the players he wanted, promoted the ones he thought were good enough yet we are suppose to somehow accept some self imposed “handi-cap” when in reality we are a poor squad because of decisions our manager made.

The opposite of stupid is clever.
Meaning the clever ones are trusting a manager who hasn’t tasted proper success as a manger to be successful with us?
He has little influence over who the club signs..surely you know that. He will.give a handful of targets and then its up woodward to get them done.

Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
"I don't know what I am doing?" would be more apt.
At least you admit it.

Unread 01-12-2019, 08:17 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
4 defeats in 14 too, if you want to be like that.
That's more than one defeat in 3

Unread 01-12-2019, 08:18 PM
marlo

Quote:
Maguire - hasnt been impressive at all
James - playing just like a 15m winger from the championship
Wan- Bissaka - relatively solid but hardly giving us a attacking outlet in the right

Ole buying well is a myth. He just hasn’t bought that badly although that could be argued with the 80m we wasting on a bigger version of lindelof.

Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
There are some things that are blatant mate, even to morons on football forum. Is there really anyone who couldn’t see what would happen fielding Fred and Pereira in a two man midfield again?

How do you defend a person making these decisions when all he needed to do was pick the phone up to me -a moron on a football forum- and I could have told him? He didn’t need to alienate Matic to the point where we have to field Pereira in central midfield.
Matic is also shit. Hes a more defensive version of fred. Garner maybe he could have started and it may have helped. But its not that simple. Williams.was caught out a few times..you cant just throw in the academy players and see what happens. It may destroy and kill their confidence before it even begins.

Im not defending him.one bit. His tactics are stale and boring. But the players are as shit as his managerial ability

Patty_b

Quote:
Wan- Bissaka - relatively solid but hardly giving us a attacking outlet in the right

Ole buying well is a myth. He just hasn’t bought that badly although that could be argued with the 80m we wasting on a bigger version of lindelof.

Unread 01-12-2019, 08:20 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
It's quite alarming how £#%&!ing stupid you are.
Quote:
Good point, other than being wrong.
Quote:
You're the stupid one keep defending someone who is clearly incompetent.
Quote:
If that’s what someone with your username thinks, we can be sure it’s a stupid, bad idea.
Quote:
You’re clueless.
Quote:
Quote:
You're an idiot.
Quote:
At least you admit it.
And they say the art of conversation is dead.

The nerve.

Unread 01-12-2019, 08:20 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99

Matic is finished and of £#%&! all use. Who else is he going to pick, given he can’t sign anyone? This trend for instant gratification will always keep us down as no manager takes the necessary risk to build for the long term good of the club. It’s all playing the percentages and short term thinking. Ole is gambling on addressing fundamental issues and taking that risk, even if it hurts in the short run. Which is why he’s the right man for where we are. The one man prepared to put himself on the line for our benefit.

Unread 01-12-2019, 08:21 PM
utd99

I think pretty well every United supporter understood that we wouldn’t be challenging Liverpool or City this year; does that mean we have to accept being embarrassed by two promoted teams in a week?

It’s just not £#%&!ing good enough and simply blaming Pereira, who we know is useless, and excusing Ole is dishonest.

Unread 01-12-2019, 08:21 PM
Cream

Quote:

I can't see Poch doing much with this team if he couldn't win anything with Spurs (better) squad.

3 for 3 decent signings imo. Need more. Also, Pogba is a @#%&!.
Closed Thread