United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Unread 19-09-2019, 02:07 PM
Cream

Unread 19-09-2019, 02:07 PM
Jammy Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
If the shoe was on the other foot and Saint Jeremy was accosted in a hospital by a tory activist you can be sure the tin-foilers would be outraged.
Yes, because the Tory activist would be lying through their teeth and the media would help sell the lie.

Unread 19-09-2019, 02:21 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
What a humourless world I would be under Corbyn
Johnson blatantly lies and a BBC hack tries to spear a worried dad and it's Corbyn's fault for painting the sky grey

Unread 19-09-2019, 02:32 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
Johnson blatantly lies and a BBC hack tries to spear a worried dad and it's Corbyn's fault for painting the sky grey
Perfect corbynist reverse whataboutery

he's saying corbyn supporters are humourless mate.

Unread 19-09-2019, 03:41 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Why would JC Almighty be accosted about the underfunding of the NHS:confused:
He wouldn't. His ilk haven't been in power for half a century

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Really quite sad to see what this thread has descended to, Keith tbf to him is at a time in his life where he wouldn’t care if it had a pulse but Grinchy wanting to sleep with LK is beyond the pale. You know she has a musk of chip batter, wears a girdle to keep in her gunt and her farts absolutely stink, dark days for the forum.

As for her pointing out some facts, that alone doesn’t negate anything the bloke actually said, he is doing a good enough job of that himself. If the shoe was on the other foot and Saint Jeremy was accosted in a hospital by a tory activist you can be sure the tin-foilers would be outraged.

Unread 19-09-2019, 03:47 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
He wouldn't. His ilk haven't been in power for half a century
And the times they are a changing............sing along if you like

Unread 19-09-2019, 03:50 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
And the times they are a changing............sing along if you like
I'll believe it when i see it.

Unread 19-09-2019, 04:05 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
I'll believe it when i see it.
Given that you appear quite keen to stay in the EU or at least leave in an orderly manner with a workable deal, JC is your only hope, the only game in town, the last chance, last resort etc etc you should really be cheering him on

Unread 19-09-2019, 05:39 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Who did you vote for in 2005?
Labour, but it wasn't so difficult given that this is a seat that only they or the Tories will *ever* win.

Had it been somewhere the LibDems contended, I might have found it harder - though the good old nosepeg would likely still have done the trick.

Unread 19-09-2019, 06:03 PM
Cream

Quote:
Given that you appear quite keen to stay in the EU or at least leave in an orderly manner with a workable deal, JC is your only hope, the only game in town, the last chance, last resort etc etc you should really be cheering him on
That's a good point.