United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-08-2018, 10:53 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Ah, the old ‘so and so like him so he must be good’ line. First of all how the £#%&! do you know? Do you dine a lot with Pochettino then? Hope you’re not taking fat boy Custis’ word for it.

And if I’m right, where will you be? £#%&!ing nowhere to be seen as per with your like; probably forgotten about Martial at that point and making endless excuses for your next pet.
Do you go old Trafford ?

Unread 20-08-2018, 01:09 AM
plopborsky

I hate everyone but rashford tbh

Unread 20-08-2018, 07:57 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
I hate everyone but rashford tbh
Quite like Fred - looks like he gives a shit.

Unread 20-08-2018, 07:58 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Quite like Fred - looks like he gives a shit.
Give it a couple of weeks

Unread 20-08-2018, 08:41 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Do you go old Trafford ?
Idiot.

Well constructed sentence though.

Unread 20-08-2018, 09:03 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Idiot.

Well constructed sentence though.
That’s a no then.....

Unread 20-08-2018, 09:10 AM
ZiggyStardust

He's definitely gone backwards under Jose and since Sanchez arrived in Jan his confidence has looked absolutely shot

Needs to tighten up his game as he loses the ball too easily trying to force things that aren't on

That being said like a lot of players in this squad I'd like to see how he'd get on under a progressive coach who would actually you know coach him and try to get the best out of his talent

Unread 20-08-2018, 09:32 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
He's definitely gone backwards under Jose and since Sanchez arrived in Jan his confidence has looked absolutely shot

Needs to tighten up his game as he loses the ball too easily trying to force things that aren't on

That being said like a lot of players in this squad I'd like to see how he'd get on under a progressive coach who would actually you know coach him and try to get the best out of his talent
Inclined to agree with all of this. Everyone is regressing. What the £#%&! is going on?

Unread 20-08-2018, 09:33 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Inclined to agree with all of this. Everyone is regressing. What the £#%&! is going on?

Unread 20-08-2018, 09:40 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
That’s a no then.....
Could be....

Could also be a mind your own £#%&!ing business.

Unread 20-08-2018, 04:32 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust

Indeed. When pretty much every player is playing below their level, especially the attacking talent, and almost nobody in two years since Mou arrived has sustained much consistency, it becomes a little less constructive to focus on individuals.

Right now it's clear that whatever Mourinho is trying to achieve, it isn't getting the best out of the talent we have. Guys like Rashford, Martial, Sanchez, Pogba etc have huge potential to perform. It feels like they're not the problem now.

Unread 20-08-2018, 06:19 PM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Right now it's clear that whatever Mourinho is trying to achieve, it isn't getting the best out of the talent we have. Guys like Rashford, Martial, Sanchez, Pogba etc have huge potential to perform. It feels like they're not the problem now.
They are when they put in the type of performance they did yesterday. Jose carries the blame for a lot of things but that performance from the players yesterday was absolutely atrocious on every level. No excuses for them. Absolute shit@#%&!s the lot of them

Unread 20-08-2018, 09:44 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

Unread 20-08-2018, 09:52 PM
big chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
I know there's bigger problems but he's been gash for ages. He used to be such an exciting player but I can't remember his last decent performance tbh. Peaked too early? Believed the hype? Jose's fault?

Unread 20-08-2018, 10:48 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
They are when they put in the type of performance they did yesterday. Jose carries the blame for a lot of things but that performance from the players yesterday was absolutely atrocious on every level. No excuses for them. Absolute shit@#%&!s the lot of them
It's not about excuses, it's about identifying the problem. When world class talents collectively and individually don't perform and go through the motions, you have to look at the manager/coaching. Unavoidable part of football. You always have to start with what's on the pitch, look for the weaknesses and where you can improve, who is letting the side down etc.

But an almost universal inability to perform to their standards, right through the side, always reflects poorly on the manager.

Unread 21-08-2018, 04:41 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
It's not about excuses, it's about identifying the problem. When world class talents collectively and individually don't perform and go through the motions, you have to look at the manager/coaching. Unavoidable part of football. You always have to start with what's on the pitch, look for the weaknesses and where you can improve, who is letting the side down etc.

But an almost universal inability to perform to their standards, right through the side, always reflects poorly on the manager.

That performance on Sunday screamed lack of heart, the whole team didn’t want to win as much as Brighton. That is down to the players . Also with Rashford there are parts of his game that are just not good enough. I’ll stop short of calling him a 1 trick pony but he just doesn’t make the right decision often enough. I know his age will get brought into it but I remember saying the same thing about Walcott to an Arsenal mate a decade or so ago & he used the same excuse . You’re either born football smart or you’re not & I don’t think Rashford is a particularly intelligent footballer. I do agree his confidence has gone down, but not sure it’s all down to Jose.

Unread 21-08-2018, 11:47 AM
sudored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Not an ounce of talent

From Withington btw.
From northern Moor went to button lane primary school.

Unread 02-09-2018, 04:30 PM
TheFatGoth

Unread 02-09-2018, 04:52 PM
Whip Hubley

Barsley is a dick but wtf is Rashford doing

'frustration because he's not starting'

getting sent off probably won't help him in that regard

Unread 02-09-2018, 04:57 PM
YCSYFEUYA

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......