United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-06-2009, 03:35 PM
wonky no

Default ronaldo leaving, the making of nani?

i have always had the same impression of nani and that is he thought he was better than most by association of ronaldo. So much so that it seemed he was trying to impress ronny by doing what ronaldo did. excite.

obviously, flashes apart, we havn't seen the same end product from nani, maybe the pressure is off him a bit- peer pressure at least. It could well be a good thing to give him another season.

Unread 14-06-2009, 03:41 PM
Mark Corrigan

Player of the season next year, yhihf

Just suffering from a total lack of confidence at the minute, next year is the year of the coconut headed one

Unread 14-06-2009, 03:48 PM
Crumps

Could be. He's clearly very talented but needs games in order to develop. Now his natural position has been freed up hopefully he'll shine. Impressive first season, poor second but there's no point losing faith in him yet as I peronally think he will rise to the challenge now Ronnie has gone.

Unread 14-06-2009, 03:50 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
i have always had the same impression of nani and that is he thought he was better than most by association of ronaldo. So much so that it seemed he was trying to impress ronny by doing what ronaldo did. excite.

obviously, flashes apart, we havn't seen the same end product from nani, maybe the pressure is off him a bit- peer pressure at least. It could well be a good thing to give him another season.
No. Not really.

If he is in the team, he will be under more pressure to deliver. Surely.

Unread 14-06-2009, 03:53 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
No. Not really.

Suppose the pressure of living up to his mate and teammate may subside a bit and he can focus on becoming his own man instead of Ronnie MkII.

Unread 14-06-2009, 03:58 PM
koppas

I have got more chance of opening a chain of award winning kebab shops than he has of making it at Old Trafford.

Unread 14-06-2009, 03:58 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Suppose the pressure of living up to his mate and teammate may subside a bit and he can focus on becoming his own man instead of Ronnie MkII.
I don't see it personally.

Unread 14-06-2009, 03:59 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
I have got more chance of opening a chain of award winning kebab shops than he has of making it at Old Trafford.

Unread 14-06-2009, 03:59 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
He's not particularly good mates with Ronnie from what I've heard.

Unread 14-06-2009, 04:09 PM
Crumps

Quote:
I don't see it personally.
Myopic mofo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
He's not particularly good mates with Ronnie from what I've heard.
I wonder if he has actually got any mates at all apart from his menudo with moobs brothers?

Unread 14-06-2009, 05:28 PM
taff

he'll always have his career with JLS if it doesn't work out at united.

Unread 14-06-2009, 11:23 PM
jem

Default nani

could be a great player.

if only he didn't think so.

Unread 15-06-2009, 05:53 PM
wonky no

Quote:
No. Not really.

if he can't handle simply playing then he should be set on fire.

Unread 15-06-2009, 06:47 PM
Sparky***

i'd love nani to come good now, as we all would. Would be hilarious to see all the abu's giving it large about ronaldo leaving - only for nani to step up and have a blinding season.

not gonna happen though, is it?

Unread 15-06-2009, 07:06 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
i'd love nani to come good now, as we all would. Would be hilarious to see all the abu's giving it large about ronaldo leaving - only for nani to step up and have a blinding season.

not gonna happen though, is it?
he's not the only iron in our fire though, i'm looking forward to seeing toxic in the first team.

Unread 15-06-2009, 07:15 PM
waynes ear's

£#%&! off wonky, he's £#%&!

ps: did you see your chant got on the bbc website?

Quote:
Viva Da Silva, Viva Da Silva, when they're on the pitch, we don't know which is which, Viva da Silva!"
Man Utd supporters on the debut of Fabio da Silva, twin brother of Rafael.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/funn...me/8077666.stm

Unread 15-06-2009, 07:24 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
£#%&! off wonky, he's £#%&!

ps: did you see your chant got on the bbc website?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/funn...me/8077666.stm
i dont think its mine, i cant remember

which is probably why its being sung

Unread 15-06-2009, 07:24 PM
Luffy

I always wondered if Ronaldo hated Nani because Nani tried so hard to be like him. This little guy appears who always wears the same boots as you, follows you round and does the same stuff. £#%&!s sake that'd be annoying.

Nani doesn't have the ego or vanity of Ronaldo. He has them, but a large dose of insecurity as well. He needs courage now, belief in his ability. for all Ronaldo's skill, it was his hunger and fearlessness which made him the £80m player.

Nani on the other hand isn't brave enough, either he's scared of not pulling it off or he's scared of getting crunched. Leads to hesitation and panicking. which leads to him being afraid of the ball.

Ljajic could very well step in and usurp everyone. We paid £17m for him and tosic and Tosic is probably worth £4m at best, he's nowhere near Utd level. Ljajic is the one we wanted.

Unread 15-06-2009, 07:25 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
i dont think its mine, i cant remember

which is probably why its being sung
he means the Da Silva song £#%&!y

Unread 15-06-2009, 07:27 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
he means the Da Silva song £#%&!y
yeah i know, its not mine i dont think. although i cant remember!

look, basically i'm admitting to being numb. stop bullying me
Closed Thread