United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-12-2015, 08:29 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel
they've already bought keith and believe with their silky creamy goodness, who's next for a good buttering i wonder?
If I'm to accept that criticism, I suppose it's because it's on my door step and in my face all the time. United and city's status in Manchester has changed over the last 10 years more than at anytime in my lifetime so apologies for mentioning it occasionally and dragging you away from your cooking. My fear is that United (and United fans) ignore it, don't respond and the club finds that the next Ryan Giggs slips through our fingers and not theirs. But listen, don't let me keep you from your eggy bread with all this United city talk.

Unread 02-12-2015, 08:31 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
If I'm to accept that criticism, I suppose it's because it's on my door step and in my face all the time. United and city's status in Manchester has changed over the last 10 years more than at anytime in my lifetime so apologies for mentioning it occasionally and dragging you away from your cooking. My fear is that United (and United fans) ignore it, don't respond and the club finds that the next Ryan Giggs slips through our fingers and not theirs. But listen, don't let me keep you from your eggy bread with all this United city talk.
Don't mention doorsteps and in your face to me, I live in a laser blue metropolis. Probably doesn't matter here though.

Unread 02-12-2015, 08:40 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel
they've already bought keith and believe with their silky creamy goodness, who's next for a good buttering i wonder?
Sooner or later it's going to go all "last tango in Paris"

Unread 02-12-2015, 08:42 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
You have to remember as well that what City and their owners are doing is so blatantly £#%&!ing dodgy at times and all with the view of finding more inventive ways around FFP, that they're on a huge charm offensive at all times.

Plenty of people, lots of them journos and important people in Manchester, are all buttered up, treated out to meals and other various perks.

You'll see very little to no negative press around City because they've done a very good job of buttering up the right people.
Cant believe its not....slightly salted

Unread 02-12-2015, 08:51 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
All we'd need is a couple of e's.

Unread 02-12-2015, 12:58 PM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
i hope believe's brought the stick of butter cos it looks like jeanne has just come on this morning.

Unread 02-12-2015, 02:14 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99

So they've added none since Ewood? I find that hard to believe.
400m around the world and they can't get 40k to turn up for matches.

Unread 02-12-2015, 02:19 PM
believe

Just watching bein's weekend show and they're saying that city are now finally having some luck on the injury front
Closed Thread