United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-11-2015, 07:40 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder
According to a few sources. Wouldn't suprise me and is just what lvg is describing.
So his statement about building a team to last years after he's gone revolves around buying playing that won't be here long after he's gone? LVG though

Unread 24-11-2015, 08:02 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder
According to a few sources. Wouldn't suprise me and is just what lvg is describing.
I've confirmed it

Unread 24-11-2015, 09:01 PM
Tronics

Pretty sure a few of us on here (me included) went apeshit when it was rumoured we were in for Mane

Granted it was ahead of Pedro (remember him?) and we had no idea about Martial coming in, but still point remains, funny how things change

If I had to choose I'd go for Mahrez personally

Unread 24-11-2015, 09:05 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
I've confirmed it
That settles it, then.

Unread 24-11-2015, 09:44 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
So his statement about building a team to last years after he's gone revolves around buying playing that won't be here long after he's gone? LVG though
Will be a stroke of genius on lvg's part if he can secure and then nurture a raw talent like Robben to greatness at United

Bastian and Robben - all part of the legacy

Unread 24-11-2015, 09:50 PM
Vedder

Robben
Lucas Moura
Brahimi
Reus
Griezdawg

Any of them

Unread 24-11-2015, 09:52 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
He's right. Di Maria was meant to be one of those players, but he obviously turned into a shitbag bastard. Not many about tbh. Mane would be a good addition, and is a realistic target in Jan with him not being cup-tied in Europe etc. He'd add pace, but not sure he's a winger, more of a number 10.
The office cat knew that.
Closed Thread