United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-09-2015, 11:51 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Not sure how we'll manage without two shit strikers & a useless slapped arse rat c*** who never wanted to be here in the first place tbh.

Unread 16-09-2015, 11:53 PM
The Watcher

I don't think Rooney has the legs to play wide of the main striker like he did when Ronnie was around. Been suggested Martial play on the right, but I don't see the point when he's clearly a natural & gifted no 9.

If Martial keeps getting games Rooney will have to play behind him imo. May do him some good tbf but he needs to start resembling a proper footballer asap.

Unread 17-09-2015, 12:01 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Not sure how we'll manage without two shit strikers & a useless slapped arse rat @#%&! who never wanted to be here in the first place tbh.
I don't think anyone was sad to see them go (well maybe not saffers) however we absolutely needed to bring in at least 1 experienced top class forward to go with Memphis and Martial
It's unfair to put so much pressure and responsibility on their young shoulders

Unread 17-09-2015, 12:11 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
First time he's done it in a long time, which Mata probably deserved and against a constant backdrop of calls for him to play there.

Arguably again proving him right not to have been doing it. Just like he was right last season when he decided early on Herrera isn't really best suited as a midfielder.
so you're saying the shit decisions to play mata in herrera's position and herrera in carrick's show how clever he was not to have done this on many previous occasions?

it was just shit. soz.

also, there was no constant backdrop of calls for mata at 10. there was only relief when herrera played there.

just admit he £#%&!ed up. again. you'll feel better.

Unread 17-09-2015, 01:39 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
so you're saying the shit decisions to play mata in herrera's position and herrera in carrick's show how clever he was not to have done this on many previous occasions?

it was just shit. soz.

also, there was no constant backdrop of calls for mata at 10. there was only relief when herrera played there.

just admit he £#%&!ed up. again. you'll feel better.
Lots of people have shouted for Mata to get a go in the no10 role. Which is fair enough. I'm sure it's where Mata thinks he's at his best, also. So to give him that chance Herrera has to be moved, either deeper in midfield or to the bench. That's management, giving players the opportunities, then when they don't take them it's easier to leave them out.

But, again, on both points it has only confirmed what van Gaal had already decided: Mata is better on the right and Herrera as no10.

I admitted the subs weren't great, but van Gaal is a sage. Sorry

Unread 17-09-2015, 08:55 AM
jem

Quote:
Lots of people have shouted for Mata to get a go in the no10 role. Which is fair enough. I'm sure it's where Mata thinks he's at his best, also. So to give him that chance Herrera has to be moved, either deeper in midfield or to the bench. That's management, giving players the opportunities, then when they don't take them it's easier to leave them out.

But, again, on both points it has only confirmed what van Gaal had already decided: Mata is better on the right and Herrera as no10.

I admitted the subs weren't great, but van Gaal is a sage. Sorry
do you think it would have been fairer on mata if van gaal had played a minimum of two out of carrick, schneid and schwein behind him?

I can't even call the subs shit. his bench options were poor. but if he is going to bring fellaini on, just stick him as far up the pitch as possible. unless you think he gave him a number 10 role in order to show he should have stayed on the bench. genius.

Unread 17-09-2015, 09:46 AM
Ranier Wolfcastle

The Fellaini sub was an abomination & killed our momentum.

Unread 17-09-2015, 09:49 AM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Quote:
"Martial looks like the out and out striker that is needed.

'Wayne Rooney is playing in that position but I don't think he is an out and out striker.

'Obviously he can fulfil that role and score his goals but it would be a good combination if Martial was up front and Rooney was just off him. That would be a good strike force." - Ruud van Nistelrooy
G2C United legend RvN is in agreement with me.

Unread 17-09-2015, 09:59 AM
Alan

Thumbs up

Quote:
Not sure how we'll manage without two shit strikers & a useless slapped arse rat c*** who never wanted to be here in the first place tbh.
Play bogbrush up front. Works a treat tbf.

Unread 17-09-2015, 03:05 PM
barrington avenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle
The Fellaini sub was an abomination & killed our momentum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
Play bogbrush up front. Works a treat tbf.
his masterclass against the dippers must have left LvG no choice but to bring him on

Unread 17-09-2015, 03:52 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
do you think it would have been fairer on mata if van gaal had played a minimum of two out of carrick, schneid and schwein behind him?

I can't even call the subs shit. his bench options were poor. but if he is going to bring fellaini on, just stick him as far up the pitch as possible. unless you think he gave him a number 10 role in order to show he should have stayed on the bench. genius.
Not especially. We had most of the game and Mata was given every chance to be influential.

We all agree on the Fellaini sub. The manager has told Fellaini he will get chances in the no9 and no10 position. He's keeping his word, but he might want to really reduce the actual amount of chances the @#%&! gets to maybe one a fortnight at best

Unread 17-09-2015, 04:14 PM
red in cumbria

It remains true, though, that if Bogbrush had been available against Newcastle he might have won it for us

Unread 21-09-2015, 01:08 PM
S/Side.Red

Big impact from the subs yesterday. Just like the previous weekend

Unread 21-09-2015, 01:12 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Big impact from the subs yesterday. Just like the previous weekend

Does this big impact include McNair stood still staring at Pelle while he headed it into the back of the net to setup a very nervy finish

Basti was brilliant when he came on tbf

Unread 21-09-2015, 01:16 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Does this big impact include McNair stood still staring at Pelle while he headed it into the back of the net to setup a very nervy finish

Basti was brilliant when he came on tbf
So was Valencia. The key subs

Good experience for Mcnair though. Faith in the youngsters

Unread 21-09-2015, 02:26 PM
angrydimaria

Valencia on for darmian was very good. Let us not give credit for schweini sub though. That is an obvious sub all season long.

Biggest positive was chest monster not coming on.

Unread 21-09-2015, 02:39 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrydimaria
Valencia on for darmian was very good. Let us not give credit for schweini sub though. That is an obvious sub all season long.

Biggest positive was chest monster not coming on.
ywbr pal?

Unread 21-09-2015, 02:41 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
ywbr pal?
Might want to chuck some red at this imo.

:shakehead:

Unread 21-09-2015, 02:45 PM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs up

Quote:

Appreciate that.

Unread 21-09-2015, 02:45 PM
wiganste

Thumbs up

Quote:

Done
Closed Thread