United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-08-2015, 03:05 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrydimaria
because he is a bit shit?
quite possibly, but i think he's a lot better than what he's showing. he didn't get knocked about as much when he first broke into the 1st team.

he seems to wait for the ball to get him more nowadays.

Unread 22-08-2015, 03:08 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
I doubt it will come together after 38 games pal if these are going to be our options. The only way it will come together is if we start lumping it to fellaini like last season.
Too early to say. I know that's inconvenient in today's manic depressive constant analysis but it's the reality. We don't know how good these young players are. I've wanted a world class player for the final third all summer, but if we are going to wait for young players then we have to have patience.

Unread 22-08-2015, 03:15 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
The decks have been well and truly cleared in that area so there must be something happening, or at least plans for something to happen. Whether they can do it in the next 10 days remains to be seen...
Van Persie, Welbeck, Nani, Kagawa, Di Maria, it was a problem last year losing so many attacking options and it has not been fixed yet, weakest depth in the squad by far, perhaps should have looked to keep a couple of those players for a little longer if they are struggling so badly to identify realistic targets.

Unread 22-08-2015, 03:15 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Too early to say. I know that's inconvenient in today's manic depressive constant analysis but it's the reality. We don't know how good these young players are. I've wanted a world class player for the final third all summer, but if we are going to wait for young players then we have to have patience.
Must spread rep. I'll go on a red spree

Unread 22-08-2015, 03:23 PM
Crumps

433 with Herrera.

Unread 22-08-2015, 03:29 PM
ZiggyStardust

The one big positive from today is that it might force LvG's and Woody's hands and bring in another potential match winner to the attack that has a bit of pace

Unread 22-08-2015, 03:31 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
The one big positive from today is that it might force LvG's and Woody's hands and bring in another potential match winner to the attack that has a bit of pace
It's a player or two from being a £#%&!ing excellent team. Defence and midfield are sound need pace and a proper centre forward who can play up top on their own.

Unread 22-08-2015, 03:33 PM
angrydimaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
433 with Herrera.
A beautiful dream

Unread 22-08-2015, 03:35 PM
believe

Quote:
A beautiful dream
We'd have to get rid of van Gaal first.

Unread 22-08-2015, 03:35 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
We'd have to get rid of van Gaal first.
Anyone would think we've already witnessed it

Unread 22-08-2015, 03:40 PM
believe

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Anyone would think we've already witnessed it
It was amazing tbf. We've just struggled against the worst team in the league, can't wait to see your positive spin on that.

Unread 22-08-2015, 03:43 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
It was amazing tbf. We've just struggled against the worst team in the league, can't wait to see your positive spin on that.
Newcastle are the first team to put 11 behind the ball at OT tbf

Unread 22-08-2015, 03:44 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Newcastle are the first team to put 11 behind the ball at OT tbf

Unread 22-08-2015, 03:49 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Van Persie, Welbeck, Nani, Kagawa, Di Maria, it was a problem last year losing so many attacking options and it has not been fixed yet, weakest depth in the squad by far, perhaps should have looked to keep a couple of those players for a little longer if they are struggling so badly to identify realistic targets.
Van Persie - old, static, unmotivated

Welbeck - a striker who DOESN'T SCORE GOALS is no use to anybody, as Arsenal are now discovering

Nani - mentally weak, finished at United

di Maria - £#%&! him and the horse he rode in on

Which leaves Kaggers as maybe worth persevering with

I note you didn't even mention a certain other player btw

Unread 22-08-2015, 04:04 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria

Welbeck - a striker who DOESN'T SCORE GOALS is no use to anybody, as Arsenal are now discovering

Nani - mentally weak, finished at United

di Maria - £#%&! him and the horse he rode in on

Which leaves Kaggers as maybe worth persevering with

I note you didn't even mention a certain other player btw
Bebe

Your points on those players are all decent arguments but we could have put out a front 4 today of Van Persie, Welbeck, Kagawa, and Nani and I doubt it would have been any less threatening that the one that played. Not exactly a winning argument for keeping any of those players to be fair.

Unread 22-08-2015, 04:05 PM
angrydimaria

The subs he made today shows how risk averse he is compared to fergie

Unread 22-08-2015, 04:05 PM
MUFC One Love

Imagine if united got beat comfortably at home off west ham who are £#%&!ing shit?

oh wait....that was the champions to be, Arsenal.

we're a forward away from being a top side.

Unread 22-08-2015, 04:06 PM
Doctor Hver

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I would say RVPs problem were the fact that he never got over Fergie's retirement, so I i would say RVP was in serious depression in last two years, so it was worth based on that to get rid, but what we need currently is player like RVP in 2012-13. But those 3 words it what I would use to describe Rooney though.

Unread 22-08-2015, 04:14 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Always fun to say, but never the case. it'd be a dangerous game to make signings based on one game. the problem was there before and it needs resolving regardless.

Unread 22-08-2015, 04:33 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Always fun to say, but never the case. it'd be a dangerous game to make signings based on one game. the problem was there before and it needs resolving regardless.
5 goals scored by Utd in the last 9 league games,
Closed Thread