United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-04-2015, 02:08 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venceremos
Won your team 3 consecutive titles and a Champions League though, didn't he.
Who do you support venners ?

Didn't realise you weren't a red (not really noticed)

Unread 30-04-2015, 03:07 AM
Grimson

People talk some stuff about Ronaldo.

'Egomaniac' well maybe, but he wants to score because he is desperate to succeed. He doesn't want more attention, he gets plenty already. He wants to win and he wants to be the one responsible for it because he thrives on that responsibility.

The 1 league title has a great deal more to do with how much better Barca are run as a club, top to bottom, than Ronaldo's massive ego.

Unread 30-04-2015, 03:29 AM
Venceremos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Who do you support venners ?

Didn't realise you weren't a red (not really noticed)
Dissident United fan.

I wrote 'your club' to S/side to make the post more personal towards him as I'm baffled by how that type of agenda vs Ronaldo could come from anyone United.

Unread 30-04-2015, 03:56 AM
angrydimaria

Siders having a holocaust here. are you so bitter that you are denying ronaldo carried United for 3 years?

Unread 30-04-2015, 04:03 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson

'Egomaniac' well maybe, but he wants to score because he is desperate to succeed. He doesn't want more attention, he gets plenty already. He wants to win and he wants to be the one responsible for it because he thrives on that responsibility.

The 1 league title has a great deal more to do with how much better Barca are run as a club, top to bottom, than Ronaldo's massive ego.
You can't walk away shaking your head in disgust when your team just scored though mate, it's not on. If someone did that in a team you were playing on, I'm sure you'd give them a %@#$&!ing.

Not sure how that would sit with Van Gaal's team ethos either, because he's clearly not high on individual over collective. Pretty much the opposite of Ronaldo.

That said I'd still have him back in a heartbeat. I think it would be good for him too.

Unread 30-04-2015, 04:09 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Dissident United fan.

I wrote 'your club' to S/side to make the post more personal towards him as I'm baffled by how that type of agenda vs Ronaldo could come from anyone United.
Dissident united

Unread 30-04-2015, 06:10 AM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrydimaria
What did that @#%&! Thierry Henry have to say about Arbeloa taking Ronaldo's goal

Unread 30-04-2015, 06:28 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Siders having a holocaust here. are you so bitter that you are denying ronaldo carried United for 3 years?
Pedantic I know but our 06/07 title win wasn't about Ronnie it was a team effort. The 42 goals the season after was much more about him.

Unread 30-04-2015, 06:53 AM
puressence

upthere with schmiechal and ince for biggest @#%&!s to wear the shirt

Unread 30-04-2015, 07:05 AM
Cream

He's nip and tuck with Messi, every little helps, why isn't his team mate respectful of that?

A goal for Arbeola (who??) means £#%&! all.

Not jumping for joy because your team scored against Almeria (who??)? Big deal.

That being said, dead to me since he left United.

Unread 30-04-2015, 07:30 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson

That's the Barca who are currently in the middle of a 12-month ban from making transfers, sacked their sporting director halfway through this season and have had a different manager every year since Pep left?

Unread 30-04-2015, 07:35 AM
puressence

drooling over an ex who basically shit on us :shakehead:

Unread 30-04-2015, 08:40 AM
PeakyBlinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Yup. Spent six years with us, helped us win three league titles in a row, a Champions League, an FA Cup, a League Cup, a World Club cup, scored near on 100 goals for us before leaving us to join the team he supports and live in Madrid.

Took us for a ride, no question o' that...

Unread 30-04-2015, 09:08 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
he's in the top 2 players in the world, we should be proud he was part of our success. I cant understand why people get upset he left us as he was hardly a local lad from Longsight.

Unread 30-04-2015, 09:24 AM
puressence

£#%&!er fact ...

Unread 30-04-2015, 09:31 AM
elephantstone

you are only going of what you hear. Remember those great games and times.

Unread 30-04-2015, 09:58 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
No.

If he'd carried on at United anything like how he has at Madrid, I think even Fergie might have £#%&!ed him off.

Don't think people realise how good United and Ferguson was for keeping him (relatively) grounded.
Spot on.

Didn't Fergie have a moan at him over being pictured on holiday?

Great times, I see he was booed again last night. :shakehead: (before the 3rd goal)

Unread 30-04-2015, 10:00 AM
Doctor Hver

Quote:
upthere with schmiechal and ince for biggest @#%&!s to wear the shirt
Roy Keane says hello

Quote:
Dissident United fan.

I think United fans that don't like ronaldo, think he is self egologist @#%&!. That doesnt body well with the idea that no player is bigger than the club. And Ronaldo acts now like he's bigger than Real.

Unread 30-04-2015, 10:03 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
you are only going of what you hear. Remember those great games and times.
get more pleasure watching falcao

Unread 30-04-2015, 01:04 PM
PeakyBlinder

Quote:
get more pleasure watching falcao
Shows what an idiot you are then.
Closed Thread