United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-11-2015, 05:57 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
We are sorted defensively and in midfield after finishing 7th in the league and losing a hell of a lot of experience. We just need it to click in the attacking positions. It's a mixture of form and players getting used to a new way of playing that has held up progress in the attacking play. We are certainly going in the right direction. As for us being boring it is no worse than the last 4-5 years and we are much harder to beat than at any point in the same time frame. Just that as a whole people are just jumping on negative bull shit from people like Scholesy and various other media dick wads, most of them dicks were up for giving Moyes more time and an easy run too ffs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
bin the players, bin the assistant!

the football isn't getting better but there seems to be one person of whom it's never his fault!
not according to Crumps, we're "sorted"

Unread 20-11-2015, 06:15 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
not according to Crumps, we're "sorted"
Defensively and in midfield.

Unread 20-11-2015, 06:15 PM
red in cumbria

I think I know which of those assessments is the more factually based and objective, tbh.

Unread 20-11-2015, 10:51 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian

The Machiavellian CO92, too stupid to possibly risk in charge of the club, but devious enough to plan and execute a coup from within.
They're not intelligent or subtle enough to be classed as Machiavellian.

Quote:
Maybe they are just unwitting pawns of Peter Lim, or maybe Scholes is calling the football boring and slow because it is boring and slow.
Where was his public concern for the performances from 2010-2013?

Roy Keane seems far more understanding of the job Van gaal faces. I don't hear him criticising united much. But then, he's actually had a go at managing a club.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrydimaria
so siders what are you saying is that since giggs is assistant manager at united, scholes/neville et al shouldn't be pundits or shouldn't be giving honest opinions?
When was the last time Neville criticised an England player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Just pointing out his inconsistency. I said earlier I dunno if there's an agenda, I'm not privy to conversations Scholes and Giggs have.

It's possible Giggsy has reassured Van Gaal these are just Scholes's views. Would you believe him, though?
I'd believe him like a brother.

Quote:
the football isn't getting better but there seems to be one person of whom it's never his fault!
Short term memory loss?

Unread 20-11-2015, 11:14 PM
puressence

Quote:

Who says it's never his fault. Think you will find van gaal has said himself when he's made errors. Most honest manager in the league pal by a mile

Unread 20-11-2015, 11:21 PM
Switching Off

Quote:

Tbf you know £#%&! all about football.

Unread 21-11-2015, 02:06 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Tbf you know £#%&! all about football.
dont you still watch wrestling?
Closed Thread