United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 05-01-2022, 09:11 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
My initial point which you took offence to was the c***s in the squad who have thrown previous managers under the bus took advantage of his friendly personality and then stabbed him in the back and they’ll most likely try and do the same to Ralf. Not sure how that can be disputed after what we’ve seen from these players over the last few years tbh.
Your initial point to which I responded was that ole was too ‘friendly and pally’...,’someone they can befriend and have an easy ride off while picking up their millions every month’

To which I pointed out the fact that he sold so many players, and clearly wanted to sell more, which shows that’s not the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
prove it
I don’t need to prove it

It’s what I recall. Take it or leave it.

Unread 06-01-2022, 09:14 AM
Patty_b

Compilation of some of the possession we lost in the game.

Shocking. So many culprits during the course of the game, so many easy passes wasted.

It's still amazing to me that Ronaldo is getting so much blame for some of this utter shite, and that Cavani stayed on the pitch

Unread 06-01-2022, 09:27 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b

Shocking. So many culprits during the course of the game, so many easy passes wasted.

It's still amazing to me that Ronaldo is getting so much blame for some of this utter shite, and that Cavani stayed on the pitch
That last one from Rashford woukd have been unacceptable for the Dog and Duck in the Aberdeen over 40s league.

Unread 06-01-2022, 09:45 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:

Not sure why you’re struggling to understand the Ronaldo thing. No one is saying he’s a bad player ffs, but his more limited reach doesn’t necessarily suit our limited squad. He’s a box player now and our ability to deliver quality in the box hasn’t been good for years. He also doesn’t work hard enough for a team like ours and loses possession too easily. So, the criticism is that he’s largely the wrong fit for a limited squad and that limited squad had been performing far more coherently before he came.

Do you build a new squad around a mid 30’s former goat or do you pragmatically play to the limited strengths of the wider squad? It’s the latter surely?

The other thing which is undeniable is the fractious and fragile spirit amongst these shit @#%&!s. Ronaldo probably expected more from his team mates and can’t quite believe how shit our players are. Something has certainly tanked whatever spirit there was and it may well not be Ronaldo but somethings gone catastrophically wrong with this lot.

I hate every player there is at the club with all my heart but I can’t help but feel the Ronnie thing has been a bit of an ill judged disaster.

I’d keep him but bring him on as a sub to positively affect games rather than him stink the place out from the ko. I’d also get an entirely new squad apart from greenwood and ddg.

Unread 06-01-2022, 09:54 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Not sure why you’re struggling to understand the Ronaldo thing. No one is saying he’s a bad player ffs, but his more limited reach doesn’t necessarily suit our limited squad. He’s a box player now and our ability to deliver quality in the box hasn’t been good for years. He also doesn’t work hard enough for a team like ours and loses possession too easily. So, the criticism is that he’s largely the wrong fit for a limited squad and that limited squad had been performing far more coherently before he came.

Do you build a new squad around a mid 30’s former goat or do you pragmatically play to the limited strengths of the wider squad? It’s the latter surely?

The other thing which is undeniable is the fractious and fragile spirit amongst these shit c***s. Ronaldo probably expected more from his team mates and can’t quite believe how shit our players are. Something has certainly tanked whatever spirit there was and it may well not be Ronaldo but somethings gone catastrophically wrong with this lot.

I hate every player there is at the club with all my heart but I can’t help but feel the Ronnie thing has been a bit of an ill judged disaster.

I’d keep him but bring him on as a sub to positively affect games rather than him stink the place out from the ko. I’d also get an entirely new squad apart from greenwood and ddg.
He should start every CL game and any game against the top teams in the PL. Super sub in the lesser games (if needed) - if we do that we’ll get the best out of him.

Unread 06-01-2022, 09:59 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Not sure why you’re struggling to understand the Ronaldo thing. No one is saying he’s a bad player ffs, but his more limited reach doesn’t necessarily suit our limited squad. He’s a box player now and our ability to deliver quality in the box hasn’t been good for years.
Because he imparticular seems to be coming under intense scrutiny at the moment. And if our issues are stemming from getting service into the box for someone to score goals is the issue, then getting rid of the player that can score goals doesn't seem the best way to solve that issue.

Quote:
He also doesn’t work hard enough for a team like ours and loses possession too easily.
He probably worked as hard as anyone in that game. He was consistently sprinting to close down in the final third, more so than anyone else in the team.

Quote:
So, the criticism is that he’s largely the wrong fit for a limited squad and that limited squad had been performing far more coherently before he came.

Why do people keep talking about building a squad around him ffs? We don't build a squad around him. We don't build a squad around anyone in our team. We should be setting the squad up to get the best out of our most clinical players, which are him and Greenwood.

Quote:
The other thing which is undeniable is the fractious and fragile spirit amongst these shit @#%&!s. Ronaldo probably expected more from his team mates and can’t quite believe how shit our players are. Something has certainly tanked whatever spirit there was and it may well not be Ronaldo but somethings gone catastrophically wrong with this lot.
Ronaldo should take more blame because him having high expectations as a Man United player is hurting the shit@#%&!s feelings, and that's making us play badly?

Quote:

Drop our most dangerous player because the rest of our squad (other than Greenwood) is shite. Not buying that that's the best way forward to be honest.

Unread 06-01-2022, 10:02 AM
NedKelly

You know I’m starting to think Dan James was the glue that held us together.

Unread 06-01-2022, 10:10 AM
Bunker Buster

I hate 95% of our squad....

Unprecedented times as a united fan...

I could very easily never watch us again...

Unread 06-01-2022, 10:13 AM
dunk

Quote:
Obviously something that you can never be accused of.

I’m just going off someone who has easily been consistently our best player for the last decade. Had a dip the last year but has returned strongly this season.
Shit for 3 years, and prior to that was glued to his line and causing issues. Absolute shitbag that needs sending to a midtable Spanish side where he belongs.

Unread 06-01-2022, 10:15 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
I hate 95% of our squad....

Unprecedented times as a united fan...

I could very easily never watch us again...
Mate it’s killing me. I was so excited at the start of the season.

Unread 06-01-2022, 10:16 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Shit for 3 years, and prior to that was glued to his line and causing issues. Absolute shitbag that needs sending to a midtable Spanish side where he belongs.
He's very much the least of our problems at the moment to be fair. He's not irreplaceable by a long way, but there's a squads worth of players that need to be dumped before we worry about our goalkeeper situation.

Seeing him still staying on his line when we had a corner in the last minute to try and level the game did seem quite fitting though.

Unread 06-01-2022, 10:18 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Mate it’s killing me. I was so excited at the start of the season.
I don't even know when we're playing next, I don't really care ...

A bunch of lazy £#%&!ing millionaires, they know they can continue to coast from week to week because most have binned numerous managers without a hint of scrutiny.....

If they don't want to be here £#%&! off, there's hundreds of youth and reserve players that would jump at the chance of first team football ..

The utter lack of desire or effort these lot show and Ralf is supposed to be employing high press football.....half of them look like they can't be arsed to even ay football ...

I hate them, hate the sight of them ...

Disgusting bunch of dicks...

(Any villa Spares ?)

Unread 06-01-2022, 10:29 AM
Blomq15

Hey, I'm new.

Question: is it always like this in here?

I've read bits of a few match threads and it seems that not one player doesn't get dumped on. Constantly. I've not recognised everyone's names yet but it does appear there are a few posters who hate *everyone.* That can't be a fun life.

Unread 06-01-2022, 10:31 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blomq15
Hey, I'm new.

I've read bits of a few match threads and it seems that not one player doesn't get dumped on. Constantly. I've not recognised everyone's names yet but it does appear there are a few posters who hate *everyone.* That can't be a fun life.
No, not always like this. Waynes ears is generally quite positive.

Unread 06-01-2022, 10:32 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Hey, I'm new.

£#%&! off Jesper. You were shit as well.

Unread 06-01-2022, 10:33 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
I don't even know when we're playing next, I don't really care ...

A bunch of lazy £#%&!ing millionaires, they know they can continue to coast from week to week because most have binned numerous managers without a hint of scrutiny.....

If they don't want to be here £#%&! off, there's hundreds of youth and reserve players that would jump at the chance of first team football ..

The utter lack of desire or effort these lot show and Ralf is supposed to be employing high press football.....half of them look like they can't be arsed to even ay football ...

I hate them, hate the sight of them ...

Disgusting bunch of dicks...

(Any villa Spares ?)
Monday, we’re going out of the cup to Villa at OT and I’m going

Unread 06-01-2022, 10:43 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
£#%&! off Jesper. You were shit as well.

He has our number to be fair

Unread 06-01-2022, 10:45 AM
dunk

Quote:
Hey, I'm new.

I’d be intrigued to know of a single player in the entire squad that hasn’t done something this season worthy of ‘being dumped on’ as a result?

Unread 06-01-2022, 11:01 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Because he imparticular seems to be coming under intense scrutiny at the moment. And if our issues are stemming from getting service into the box for someone to score goals is the issue, then getting rid of the player that can score goals doesn't seem the best way to solve that issue.

He probably worked as hard as anyone in that game. He was consistently sprinting to close down in the final third, more so than anyone else in the team.

Why do people keep talking about building a squad around him ffs? We don't build a squad around him. We don't build a squad around anyone in our team. We should be setting the squad up to get the best out of our most clinical players, which are him and Greenwood.

Ronaldo should take more blame because him having high expectations as a Man United player is hurting the shit@#%&!s feelings, and that's making us play badly?

Drop our most dangerous player because the rest of our squad (other than Greenwood) is shite. Not buying that that's the best way forward to be honest.
It's this imo. Ronaldo is like a time traveller from one of our best teams under Ferguson supplanted into the current set up.

Absolute wet wipes who've been coasting for years clearly have no idea that our teams were full of players with that hunger and will to win. Rather than be inspired, they are of course intimidated and have folded like the shitehawks they quite clearly are.

Unread 06-01-2022, 11:14 AM
Bion

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
You know I’m starting to think Dan James was the glue that held us together.
Right he performed at. Leeds

When we sold him
The Shit started