United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-12-2006, 07:39 PM
£#%&! KFC

that's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me................................................ .................................................. ........................................in the last five minutes

I £#%&!in hate Quorn as well but horses for courses and all that

Unread 08-12-2006, 08:17 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
glory hunter
Aye. Funny how people just "can't keep away" once the team starts playing well

Unread 08-12-2006, 08:42 PM
The Real Roxanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar
You really are a one trick pony.
hint hint:
Quote:
This message is hidden because £#%&! KFC is on your ignore list.

Unread 08-12-2006, 09:34 PM
bad_wolf

Quote:
where are fc playing .are they on pay per view yet
what a #@&%! you are

Unread 08-12-2006, 09:39 PM
bad_wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Aye. Funny how people just "can't keep away" once the team starts playing well

and I amongst loads of other“s WILL be staying awaywhile hoping the reds can win evry game.

you bitter @#%&!.

Unread 08-12-2006, 09:50 PM
Betty's Hotpot

No fc Chelsea fan have a right to be there tomorrow. A derby is for real fans, not for fair weather suporters who can just drop their team like that when things aren't going well, then want to come back now we are playing sublime. So please fc Chelsea of Bury, please don't grace us with your pressence as it's our big day.

Unread 08-12-2006, 09:57 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_wolf
and I amongst loads of other“s WILL be staying awaywhile hoping the reds can win evry game.

you bitter @#%&!.
How am I bitter exactly? Those who said they would boycot and have done so are fine by me. Also, I've no ill feeling towards FC and wish them well.

However, the REAL @#%&!s are those that £#%&!ed off in 2005, saying it was due to Glazer, but are now returning. Is it any coincidence that they left when we hit rock bottom, but are now coming back when we are top of The League and playing the most attractive football in the land? I think not!

So £#%&! off you @#%&!

Unread 08-12-2006, 10:54 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_wolf
what a #@&%! you are
i think the irony went right over your head

Unread 08-12-2006, 10:58 PM
Lodestar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty's Hotpot
No fc Chelsea fan have a right to be there tomorrow. A derby is for real fans, not for fair weather suporters who can just drop their team like that when things aren't going well, then want to come back now we are playing sublime. So please fc Chelsea of Bury, please don't grace us with your pressence as it's our big day.

Why FC Chelsea of Bury? Why can't you just make your point without sniping? You'd take offence if someone referred to MUFC as "Glazer FC".

I won't be at the derby tomorrow because I stuck to my guns. We could do the Treble this season and I won't capitulate.

£#%&! Malcolm Glazer and every other mogul currently carving up the Premiership as clubs are bought out. £#%&! them all.

Unread 08-12-2006, 11:21 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar
Why FC Chelsea of Bury? Why can't you just make your point without sniping? You'd take offence if someone referred to MUFC as "Glazer FC".

I won't be at the derby tomorrow because I stuck to my guns. We could do the Treble this season and I won't capitulate.

£#%&! Malcolm Glazer and every other mogul currently carving up the Premiership as clubs are bought out. £#%&! them all.
Don't rise to it mate. He's just looking for a reaction.

Unread 08-12-2006, 11:41 PM
Lodestar

Quote:
Don't rise to it mate. He's just looking for a reaction.
I know, I know. Still

Unread 09-12-2006, 12:20 AM
The Real Roxanne

Quote:
How am I bitter exactly? Those who said they would boycot and have done so are fine by me. Also, I've no ill feeling towards FC and wish them well.

However, the REAL @#%&!s are those that £#%&!ed off in 2005, saying it was due to Glazer, but are now returning. Is it any coincidence that they left when we hit rock bottom, but are now coming back when we are top of The League and playing the most attractive football in the land? I think not!

So £#%&! off you @#%&!
Rock bottom? I guess getting relegated in 74 was just a blip compared to finishing third the season the Gimp took over.

Unread 09-12-2006, 12:25 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Roxanne
Rock bottom? I guess getting relegated in 74 was just a blip compared to finishing third the season the Gimp took over.
Being plunged into almost £800 million of debt, loosing a Cup final on penalties, then watching the murderers win The European Cup, all in the space of about three weeks felt like rock bottom to me

Unread 09-12-2006, 04:46 AM
Barry_Bethell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty's Hotpot
Well said betty

Either support MUFC or £#%&! off

Unread 09-12-2006, 05:11 AM
Qwertyuiop

I dont understand how people can boycott the club and still want them to win. Seems totally contradictory.

Unread 09-12-2006, 09:22 AM
The Real Roxanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyuiop
I dont understand how people can boycott the club and still want them to win. Seems totally contradictory.
It's not, but if you don't get it after a year and a half you're either a halfwit or deliberately shit-stirring.

Unread 09-12-2006, 10:12 AM
bad_wolf

Quote:
i think the irony went right over your head
what irony?

you were just taking the piss.

Unread 09-12-2006, 10:44 AM
Favre

It seems that Armchair couldn't keep the Glazer #@&%! Munchers away from this site after all...

Unread 09-12-2006, 11:59 AM
bad_wolf

dont know why they are tgretend by a non leage team with 2 and a half thousand regs?

must be sommthing to do with their concience
Closed Thread