United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Is Erik the right man for us?
Yes 70 97.22%
No 2 2.78%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 02-04-2023, 08:16 PM
NedKelly

Default Is ETH the right man for the job?

So far we’ve got marlo and GBMUFC demanding his head on a plate. Just curious to see who else wants to join their crew.

Unread 02-04-2023, 08:17 PM
Sparky***

Really?

Unread 02-04-2023, 08:17 PM
Vedder

Of course he is. Needs to be backed though because atm this united side is nowhere £#%&!ing near how he wants to play.

Unread 02-04-2023, 08:18 PM
Bunker Buster

Jesus wept......

Does it need asking....

Unread 02-04-2023, 08:21 PM
Dr Stranger

Two £#%&!ers think stupid thing.

What a shock.

Unread 02-04-2023, 08:31 PM
GBMUFC2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Two £#%&!ers think stupid thing.

What a shock.
Ah Dr Strange. I always agree with you to. Has he addressed the dressing room issues? Yes he has. Today has he shown a lack of tactical awareness? You decide. We have been beaten away by the top 6 clubs. Is that a concern? Were we lucky to beat Fulham in the FA cup? Probably. Have we progressed well in Europe. Yes with Casermiro. So we are severly lacking in squad members who can do their job or we are set up incorrectly. At times probably both in my opinion. We certainly miss Cass and Erickson but to play Weghorst up front formore than 45 minutes today??

Unread 02-04-2023, 08:35 PM
Ethers

I must have missed us getting beat by Tottenham this season.

Unread 02-04-2023, 08:38 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBMUFC2020
Ah Dr Strange. I always agree with you to. Has he addressed the dressing room issues? Yes he has. Today has he shown a lack of tactical awareness? You decide. We have been beaten away by the top 6 clubs. Is that a concern? Were we lucky to beat Fulham in the FA cup? Probably. Have we progressed well in Europe. Yes with Casermiro. So we are severly lacking in squad members who can do their job or we are set up incorrectly. At times probably both in my opinion. We certainly miss Cass and Erickson but to play Weghorst up front formore than 45 minutes today??
You can say what you like about big GBMUFCers, but you can’t say he knows what he’s talking about.

Unread 02-04-2023, 08:38 PM
GBMUFC2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
I must have missed us getting beat by Tottenham this season.
I overlooked them sorry. How about Brentford and Villa

Unread 02-04-2023, 08:40 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Who would you get in ?

Unread 02-04-2023, 08:42 PM
Ethers

Quote:
I’m not sure of your point? That we’ve been beaten by the teams who have beaten us?

Would you prefer that we’ve lost to teams in the bottom half? Or at home?

Nobody wants us to lose games, clearly. But if we’re going to lose games, it’s surely more understandable that they’re away, to the better sides in the league?

Unread 02-04-2023, 08:48 PM
GBMUFC2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
You can say what you like about big GBMUFCers, but you can’t say he knows what he’s talking about.
You missed doesn`t out there i think. Others agree with me, see below.. Today was a shit show on managing a game in my opinion. The players didn`t show up but also the set up was extremely poor.

I'm afraid the manager as well has to take a chunk of the blame for that today as well. Didn't change things early enough, this insistence on playing short goal kicks resulted in us going behind and i still can't believe he took off Varane and Martinez, basically just handed the game to Newcastle. I'd honestly love to hear what on earth he was thinking with those because whatever slight hope we had of getting a draw evaporated when they left the pitch.

Unread 02-04-2023, 08:49 PM
puressence

Ffs this is a modern football fan disgusting @#%&!.

Unread 02-04-2023, 08:50 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
ffs

Unread 02-04-2023, 08:52 PM
Ethers

Quote:
First time anyone’s ever called GBMUFCers modern tbf.

Unread 02-04-2023, 08:53 PM
believe

I thought we had to take everything match going reds said as golden?

He’s got the same problem all the previous fellas had and that’s time. We need to be competing for the league and we’re about 5 or 6 quality squad players away from that. If he gets three years to make them changes and win a trophy or two along the way he’ll get us where we need to be. Trouble is the match going reds who tell us constantly that they don’t care about winning things will be on his back when he doesn’t win things and it will be rinse and repeat.

Unread 02-04-2023, 08:53 PM
waynes ear's

what in the name of universal credit is this £#%&!ing thread

Unread 02-04-2023, 09:00 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
what in the name of universal credit is this £#%&!ing thread

Unread 02-04-2023, 09:01 PM
20LEgend1999

If Pep and Klopp had the first season they had at their current clubs at United, the same people would have been questioning them.

Klopp signed Steven Caulker as his emergency forward in his first January, but apparently Weghorst is a sign that Erik doesn't know what he's doing.

Unread 02-04-2023, 09:02 PM
GBMUFC2020

Quote:
Keep your little clique together. there are plenty who agree with me. If you think today is what United are all about then you can sit in your £#%&!ing armchairs forever and spout shite to each other. here is another opinion not too dissimilar to mine

Weghost was not a necessity. We needed a player to contribute goals after losing ronaldo and martial being unreliable. We need a striker to score us goals so what did that signing actually give the team ?
Just a passenger everygame
Imagine needing to win a game and you sub off the only recognised striker on the pitch at half time. He has done it numerous times. Says it’s all.
Closed Thread