United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-10-2014, 12:38 PM
carrick_16

Default Angel Di Maria had an agreement with Monaco before joining Manchester United

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...er-United.html

Unread 10-10-2014, 12:40 PM
Sparky***

Oh no. Well we'd better give him back then.

Unread 10-10-2014, 12:48 PM
crockster

Yeah send him back if thats the case

Unread 10-10-2014, 12:55 PM
Switching Off

The sooner he comes out and declares that United is the only club he wants to play for, the happier we'll all be.

Unread 10-10-2014, 01:04 PM
Cream

Quote:
Le 10 Sport claim that Di Maria agreed a deal in spring which would have seen him join Radamel Falcao

Unread 10-10-2014, 01:09 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Well, he did tbf

Unread 10-10-2014, 01:16 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Well, he did tbf
The early season level of denial is extremely tasty. Can't wait for the grief stage.

Unread 10-10-2014, 01:47 PM
Ginners

who cares? we were obviously never going to be first, second or even third choice. but hes here now and tearing shit up

Unread 10-10-2014, 02:14 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
who cares? we were obviously never going to be first, second or even third choice. but hes here now and tearing shit up
He really looks like he is enjoying his football and the afternoon nap time they now have at Carrington.

Unread 10-10-2014, 03:09 PM
jem

it's on! #sage

Unread 10-10-2014, 04:19 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Bet he is gutted he ended up at United

What a pointless article. These @#%&!s are really trying to find any angle to distablise our march up in to the top 4...... A pathetic and embarrassing attempt along with that @#%&! Savage shouting his welsh gob off :£#%&!er:

Unread 10-10-2014, 04:26 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
Bet he is gutted he ended up at United

What a pointless article. These @#%&!s are really trying to find any angle to distablise our march up in to the top 4...... A pathetic and embarrassing attempt along with that @#%&! Savage shouting his welsh gob off :£#%&!er:
The glee they were taking in our league position a few games into the season?

Anyone who saw 7th last season as anything other than a direct result of David Moyes deserves to be shown up as a @#%&!.

2013 - 1st
2014 - 7th*
2015 - 1st

*David Moyes

Is what the history books will read.

LVG has an immeasurably harder job too. Not relatively like as he is LVG and DFM is DFM at the end of the day.

Unread 10-10-2014, 04:27 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
He really looks like he is enjoying his football and the afternoon nap time they now have at Carrington.
Great those sleep pods. 2 in a room is a bit gay though, wonder who he sleeps with.... Falcao I reckon.

But yeah, he's £#%&!ing loving it here and the reception he's getting. The first corner he came to take after he scored his goal on Sunday was ridiculous, all that corner/the stretty/half of north giving him a standing ovation. He £#%&!ing loved it. Always been in Ronnie's shadow at Madrid so probably never seen anything like that towards him.

Unread 10-10-2014, 04:31 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Great those sleep pods. 2 in a room is a bit gay though, wonder who he sleeps with.... Falcao I reckon.

But yeah, he's £#%&!ing loving it here and the reception he's getting. The first corner he came to take after he scored his goal on Sunday was ridiculous, all that corner/the stretty/half of north giving him a standing ovation. He £#%&!ing loved it. Always been in Ronnie's shadow at Madrid so probably never seen anything like that towards him.
Mind boggling decision to sell him.

One of them who grafts his %@#$&!s off and adds massively to the team yet has moments of individual brilliance that he makes look effortless. Perfect player at the perfect time. Worldy shit.

Unread 10-10-2014, 04:35 PM
dragflick

Quote:

One of them who grafts his %@#$&!s off and adds massively to the team yet has moments of individual brilliance that he makes look effortless. Perfect player at the perfect time. Worldy shit.
Yep, we've said it before but £#%&! me. Florentino Perez- what a £#%&!ing mooncat

Only 26 aswell. Now I'm pissed off again we don't play this weekend to watch more nonsense from this lad.

Unread 10-10-2014, 04:37 PM
teflon_terry

Quote:

Who was it who was saying he was quite a lot like Nani?

Edit:

Grinchers
Fuzzy
MJ (repeatedly)
Andyroo

there may be more

Unread 10-10-2014, 04:44 PM
The Return of JC

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry

Edit:

Grinchers
Fuzzy
MJ (repeatedly)
Andyroo

there may be more
£#%&!ing hell!

sounds like something i would have said last summer

Unread 10-10-2014, 04:47 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
He mentioned that in an interview he did the other week. Said he can't believe the adulation even when he goes to take a corner or a free-kick. Loves it.

It's one of the reasons why I can see a lot of parallels with Eric and Ronaldo. Right player, right time, right club. He's gonna be worshiped here, and he's already said it's a step-up from Madrid.

Unread 10-10-2014, 04:56 PM
MagnificentSeven

£#%&!ing love di maria. i thought the perse was our greatest signing in years, but i have a feeling he is going to be surpassed by this brilliant bastard. about time we had someone who deserved the number 7 shirt too.

Unread 10-10-2014, 04:58 PM
Mr Castro

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry

Edit:

Grinchers
Fuzzy
MJ (repeatedly)
Andyroo

there may be more
I think MJ said he was just Nani with a big nose
Closed Thread