United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-05-2014, 06:34 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
yep it's pretty good but he had to didn;t he ....even he couldn't non commentate on that one

any more btw.........
Stapleton vs Barca

It's a glorious night for Manchester United!

Unread 23-05-2014, 06:45 PM
Tiberian

Scored a cracker at Villa to equalize a couple of years later as well.
The technique he showed in that first goal was exceptional, not the type of thing that you expect from an average/mediocre player which he has turned out to be.

Is he another example of Utd not developing young talent in recent years or was it just a moment of youthful inspiration? Fergie compared him to Ronaldo at one point.

Unread 23-05-2014, 06:49 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
he whispered "I can see now, I can truly see"

Unread 23-05-2014, 06:55 PM
andyroo

Shame he turned out rubbish, but that goal will always stand. Good luck to him st Sheffield Wednesday or wherever.

Unread 23-05-2014, 07:36 PM
irk

missed that game because I was ill and couldn't risk shitting myself at the match. "it's only villa. It'll be a routine win". @#%&! I am.

still, I did follow through at least twice that day while watching a stream, so all in all it was the correct decision.

£#%&! my bowel....er, no actually withdraw that...no, I mean don't even stick it in.

Unread 23-05-2014, 07:46 PM
ryanMUFC

The scenes at that game. Probably the best eruption I've ever heard. At old trafford.

Unread 23-05-2014, 07:52 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
The scenes at that game. Probably the best eruption I've ever heard. At old trafford.
Nothing will ever beat the 99 4th round game against the scum.

The entire 2nd half, all over them, chance after chance gone begging....Amazing

Unread 23-05-2014, 07:55 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
missed that game because I was ill and couldn't risk shitting myself at the match. "it's only villa. It'll be a routine win". @#%&! I am.

still, I did follow through at least twice that day while watching a stream, so all in all it was the correct decision.

£#%&! my bowel....er, no actually withdraw that...no, I mean don't even stick it in.
:mmmonkey:

Unread 23-05-2014, 07:56 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Nothing will ever beat the 99 4th round game against the scum.

The entire 2nd half, all over them, chance after chance gone begging....Amazing
yep those really were incredible scenes....I had that @#%&! Friedel and some £#%&!er mate of his in front of me in the main stand....his mate in particular was a @#%&! and I nearly banjoed him when they scored ...after we scored both goals I proper ripped the £#%&! out of them....very happy days

Unread 23-05-2014, 08:02 PM
no fun

I was in Barcelona, couldn't find a bar with it on, got back to the hotel, the receptionist let me use t'internet....BBC sport had the headline macheda late winner, I honestly thought it was a villa player at first

Son phoned me a few minutes later from OT met station telling me what a great moment it was

Unread 23-05-2014, 08:17 PM
red @rmy

I was in Benidorm place went mental.
Walked like an Egyptian all the way back to the hotel.
Ramptons!

Unread 23-05-2014, 08:21 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
Ramptons!
didn't think you would be in Benidorm tbh

Unread 23-05-2014, 08:21 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
I was in Barcelona, couldn't find a bar with it on, got back to the hotel, the receptionist let me use t'internet....BBC sport had the headline macheda late winner, I honestly thought it was a villa player at first

Son phoned me a few minutes later from OT met station telling me what a great moment it was
Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
Ramptons!

Missed opportunity for a royal oak meet there

Unread 23-05-2014, 08:22 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
none of this happened.

he'll do a decent job in the championship for someone, but it's £#%&!ing criminal that he was on our books for so long; the very definition of 'deadwood'.

i love how his old man only looked about 5 years older than him, though
Hurry up and go on holiday.

Unread 23-05-2014, 08:33 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Hurry up and go on holiday.
i wish i could, pal, but i've got to wait until monday.

Unread 23-05-2014, 08:38 PM
sa7

Was in South Stand for that game, even the prawn sandwich boys were giving it some. My brother was in Stretty tier 2 and swears he saw a bloke float up through the crowd. His missus was with him, her dad is a West Ham fan, but apparently that game she became a red

Unread 23-05-2014, 09:52 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
i wish i could, pal, but i've got to wait until monday.
Did you sort the passport kerfuffle out pal?

Unread 23-05-2014, 10:44 PM
barrington avenue

kiko is a lot like rooney really...

peaked on his debut

Unread 23-05-2014, 11:31 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Did you sort the passport kerfuffle out pal?
no, so as we were going to be staying with my mum at her place, i'm taking 2 of the kids, missus is staying at home with the unlucky one.

Unread 24-05-2014, 12:58 AM
rogieop

Owner of one of "the" moments of being a red. Up there with eric against liverpool and ole in barcelona for me. Only for the fact i was old enough to appreciate it more when his went in.

17 years of age, hatrick for the reserves, scousers with a 90th min winner, breathing down our necks, on comes this @#%&!, what the £#%&! is fergie doing, he cant be good enough, giggs with a masterful touch, into macheda, turns like a £#%&!ing wizard and bang. ubelievable scenes, i think i kissed about 5 strangers in the space of ten seconds, all male btw.... a memory etched in my mind forever, and for that, i wish him all the best, where ever he goes.

Imagine being 17 scoring the winner for United and then running to your dad in the stand to celebrate. Beyond belief.

All the best kiko.
Closed Thread