United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-01-2016, 01:25 PM
Rhodzy

Exclamation Real and Atleti banned from signing players

For the next 2 transfer windows, I imagine they will appeal and go mental in the summer.

Unread 14-01-2016, 01:25 PM
Whip Hubley

Bye bye Dave

Unread 14-01-2016, 01:28 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
Bye bye Dave
If they still want him then it should cost them at least £50m now.

If they don't sign him this summer then that transfer ban will go across the following 2 seasons. Another 2 years of Dave?

Unread 14-01-2016, 01:29 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
For the next 2 transfer windows, I imagine they will appeal and go mental in the summer.
That was quick

Unread 14-01-2016, 01:39 PM
Sparky***

The same thing happened to barca and look how that worked out.

You've got players of the quality of Arda Turan willing to basically sit out 6 months of his career because he's so desperate to play for them.

Unread 14-01-2016, 01:50 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
If they still want him then it should cost them at least £50m now.

If they don't sign him this summer then that transfer ban will go across the following 2 seasons. Another 2 years of Dave?
Isn't the ban all this summer and next january? The only time they've got left is the rest of this window isn't it?

Unread 14-01-2016, 02:07 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Isn't the ban all this summer and next january? The only time they've got left is the rest of this window isn't it?
I think if they appeal it, like Barca did, they get this coming summer to go nuts.

Hope not.

Unread 14-01-2016, 02:15 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

You've got players of the quality of Arda Turan willing to basically sit out 6 months of his career because he's so desperate to play for them.
Dave won't sit on his arse for 6 mths sparky

Unread 14-01-2016, 02:17 PM
20 times

Zero chance of them not appealing and getting the ban deferred.

Dave will be gone in the summer. Let's not delude ourselves

Unread 14-01-2016, 02:25 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Zero chance of them not appealing and getting the ban deferred.

Dave will be gone in the summer. Let's not delude ourselves
He wouldn't go there to sit on his arse for a year.

We've now got this transfer ban on our side + his 5 year deal signed in September. They can't harass us into selling for £30m now.

Tell them £50m or nothing. Normally I wouldn't sell at all but I imagine he still wants to go back home seeing as we are still crap.

Unread 14-01-2016, 02:30 PM
20 times

Quote:
He wouldn't go there to sit on his arse for a year.

crap.
He wouldn't have to if they appeal and get the ban deferred like Barcelona did

Unread 14-01-2016, 02:40 PM
barca99

Most pointless thread ever made, these things never work out. If Madrid want someone they will get him, assuming the fax machine is working.

Unread 14-01-2016, 02:44 PM
PeakyBlinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

The only players who would be willing to do that for us are players from the Championship and below.

Unread 14-01-2016, 02:45 PM
S/Side.Red

If they do appeal to push the ban into next year, I wonder if that would make their minds up about letting Ronaldo go this summer.

Unread 14-01-2016, 02:45 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
He wouldn't have to if they appeal and get the ban deferred like Barcelona did
I know, hence we have the upper hand. They have this summer to sign him, and it'll have to be on our terms knowing they are about to be banned for the next two windows.

Unread 14-01-2016, 02:47 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
If they do appeal to push the ban into next year, I wonder if that would make their minds up about letting Ronaldo go this summer.
Can see them selling Ronnie and going after Hazard.

Unread 14-01-2016, 02:50 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Can see them selling Ronnie and going after Hazard.
Or perhaps Aubameyang.

Think Perez's term finishes next summer, so needs a good season next year.

Unread 14-01-2016, 02:53 PM
saffers

£50m bid accepted by Real for a 31 year old Ronaldo.

Decision down to you, do you sanction it? IMO the money doesnt matter that much given he is the most marketable player in the world and would pay for himself but the sporting value of signing him is not as clear cut. This league is £#%&!ing awful though and won't magically get much better next season.

Unread 14-01-2016, 02:57 PM
20 times

Quote:
I know, hence we have the upper hand. They have this summer to sign him, and it'll have to be on our terms knowing they are about to be banned for the next two windows.
Depends if there's a release clause in the contract

Unread 14-01-2016, 02:59 PM
MrBishi

Quote:
£50m bid accepted by Real for a 31 year old Ronaldo.

Decision down to you, do you sanction it? IMO the money doesnt matter that much given he is the most marketable player in the world and would pay for himself but the sporting value of signing him is not as clear cut. This league is £#%&!ing awful though and won't magically get much better next season.
No chance they'll let Ronaldo or Bale go now
Closed Thread