United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 04-04-2024, 04:17 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Cardie on at the beach...

Brentford £#%&!ing destroyed me also, it's why I don't put much of it on the manager...

To be walking around, not chasing back, no effort, no desire from any of them in that shirt for 45 minutes is £#%&!ing disgusting.....
I've not seen us play like that from memory in YEARS.

we have to improve from kick off tonight....

Setting the tone > Shots
if he wants to set the tone, he should drop rashford and say why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry
no coincidence that jem is consistently the most active poster during matches
you're an idiot.

Unread 04-04-2024, 05:19 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
There's 100% a power dynamic issue with the players that I don't think ETH has sorted.

I have no idea why he sticks with players who are playing absolutely shit, it's not a good look.

Likewise, not changing your tactics when your best players are unavailable or you are playing a side that has badly struggled against teams that play a certain way to exploit them.

Being inflexible in both departments just shows a lack of imagination.

Chelsea fold under pressure, so we need to start fast & then not immediately concede (ffs).

Poch has been slaughtered for his subs as well, so getting to the 60-70' mark & them making changes is also important.

I'd expect us to win, but you literally never know with the Shit@#%&!s.

I was (quite badly) wrong my assessment of Palmer earlier in the season, he looks a bit good & has the mentality. So keep him quite & don't give away a penalty maybe. Think we'll be alright.

Unread 04-04-2024, 05:28 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

you're an idiot.
He's not dropped him or Bruno in the last 12 months. Unlikely he's going to start now even though they've both been playing horrendously for a long long time now.

Unread 04-04-2024, 05:34 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
He's not dropped him or Bruno in the last 12 months. Unlikely he's going to start now even though they've both been playing horrendously for a long long time now.
If/when he gets replaced, this and his refusal to try having a midfield will be the things that will stop me being too upset for him. He’s been his own worst enemy at times, especially with rashford.

Unread 04-04-2024, 05:55 PM
jem

Quote:
oh, I know it's not going to happen. he doesn't £#%&!ing learn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
If/when he gets replaced, this and his refusal to try having a midfield will be the things that will stop me being too upset for him.
yeah. the midfield. a balanced team. players not being out of position. hmmmm.......

Unread 04-04-2024, 06:14 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
If/when he gets replaced, this and his refusal to try having a midfield will be the things that will stop me being too upset for him. He’s been his own worst enemy at times, especially with rashford.
I'm only guessing but i reckon he agreed to incorporate Rashford & Bruno when he joined. The %@#$&!s running things would have wanted the 'star' players front and centre, and poor old Erik thought it'd be fine.

Or - he doesn't want any more fallings out after Ronaldo & Sancho and is scared of alienating these senior players.

Either way - he should have found his %@#$&!s and dropped them a long time ago.

This is the main reason i'll not have much sympathy if he gets binned off.

Unread 04-04-2024, 06:17 PM
suedeshoes

Drop Rashford and Bruno and replace them with who?

They're two of our best/most productive players.

Unread 04-04-2024, 06:19 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes

Dropping them for two numberless shirts placed on the centre spot would set the perfect tone

Unread 04-04-2024, 06:22 PM
Hyman_Roth

Problem is, when things start going wrong, weak managers double down on their mistakes whereas more confident managers make sure things are changed. Rashford is a case in point albeit I suspect that Rashford is one of the key instigators in creating friction for ten hag in the dressing room. Whatever is happening in the dressing room - it’s going quite wrong and whilst it’s over the top to say that he’s lost the dressing room, I can’t imagine he has it either.

Rashford’s a @#%&! and I want him out. He’s poison and has done everything he can to £#%&! this manager over. He can score 100 tonight and he’ll still be a @#%&!.

Get shut of him regardless of a chance of manager at the end of the season.

Quote:

Amad for rashbeck for a start. Keep tiny tears Bruno in for now.

Unread 04-04-2024, 06:23 PM
jem

Quote:

I wouldn't drop bruno.

rashford should be one of our best/most productive players, but he's a lazy £#%&!wit who won't pass to rasmus.

Unread 04-04-2024, 06:23 PM
Bunker Buster

There's no way he's lost the dressing room....

A FA Cup extra time win and the scenes that followed shows this....

Unread 04-04-2024, 06:26 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
There's no way he's lost the dressing room....

A FA Cup extra time win and the scenes that followed shows this....
Do you think he has them all onside? I think Rashford and Bruno are massive hag outers. If he does have them all onside then that’s worse for ten hag tbf because £#%&! knows what’s going on…

Unread 04-04-2024, 06:39 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
I'm only guessing but i reckon he agreed to incorporate Rashford & Bruno when he joined. The %@#$&!s running things would have wanted the 'star' players front and centre, and poor old Erik thought it'd be fine.

Or - he doesn't want any more fallings out after Ronaldo & Sancho and is scared of alienating these senior players.

Either way - he should have found his %@#$&!s and dropped them a long time ago.

This is the main reason i'll not have much sympathy if he gets binned off.
Im fairly certain it’s the second, and to the team’s detriment.

I’ve been consistent about this all season. You can play either and get away with it but, play both, and you’re in trouble unless one of them plays out of their skin.

Rashford just doesn’t work hard enough for us to compete at the top. And Bruno usually only does what’s best for Bruno. Not a good thing for a team captain. He shouldn’t be allowed near free kicks or corners, yet takes slots then all.

I hope this is sufficient a whinge for them both to play well and score enough goals for us to win this evening. I fear it won’t be though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Do you think he has them all onside? I think Rashford and Bruno are massive hag outers. If he does have them all onside then that’s worse for ten hag tbf because £#%&! knows what’s going on…
If bruno is Hag out, then he should be thrown out if the club for accepting the job as team captain.

And rashford should hang his head in shame if he is, after being given th role in the team he was last season that enabled him to get the contract he now has.

Unread 04-04-2024, 06:53 PM
big chief

What I found strange in the Brentford game was how Rashford was the target man. Get the ball centrally then was worked out towards him. He then did his scarecrow stance & then run into a group of the opposition players. Its as if he uses it as an excuse, 'well I tried lad's but there were 5 of them'

Unread 04-04-2024, 06:57 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Rashford probably isn't, but I don't think he's in love with himself or the game tbh ...

Bruno is sound, not sure why he gets dogs abuse ...

They'll be some unexpected sides, but I'd say 90%bof them are pulling for him, wemberly next week...

Unread 04-04-2024, 07:04 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Rashford probably isn't, but I don't think he's in love with himself or the game tbh ...

Bruno is sound, not sure why he gets dogs abuse ...

They'll be some unexpected sides, but I'd say 90%bof them are pulling for him, wemberly next week...
Have you seen him this season? Gee. I’m generally a fan but £#%&! me, he’s been atrocious. His set price delivery is easily the worst in the league. I Like players who try the difficult but a few of them need to come off. Has been wretched - body language, tears, the lot.

My guess is more 50/50 onside/not.

Unread 04-04-2024, 07:06 PM
Bunker Buster

Oh his freekick taking us atrocious.... Saud it many times in here ..

Used to get excited when we had a freekick round the area..... Go for a smoke most times now at home, goal kick

I'd honestly let Dalot have a go ....

Bruno turns up though, puts a shift in 95% of the time, can't stand his face or general demeanour but....

Unread 04-04-2024, 07:10 PM
no fun

Quote:

Bruno turns up though, puts a shift in 95% of the time, can't stand his face or general demeanour but....
If I was being generous I would put his constant moaning down to a method he uses for motivating himself, however it pisses Refs off and will therefore inevitably sway them when there’s a 50/50 decision

He needs to pack it in

Unread 04-04-2024, 07:11 PM
Finport Red

Probably wants Marcus running into people as fast as he can at the weekend.