United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-02-2016, 04:46 PM
saffers

Default Fraudiola at Bayern, a huge failure, no two ways about it lads

Cruised to 2(soon 3) league titles but most other managers would have done the same and done it in even more cavalier fashion. Humiliated in two cl semis running against worse versions of Barca and Madrid than the ones Heynckes Bayern competed against.

Mourinho will reduce him to tears again and make him go on another 'sabbatical'. Make no mistake gentlemen. £#%&! Pep and his "futuristic football", Mou is gonna build a £#%&!ing spaceship at Manchester United that will send the bald druggy* into outer space.

*http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...t-in-2001.html

Unread 02-02-2016, 04:49 PM
Sizlack

Some positivity at last £#%&! Pep and £#%&! his stupid jumpers. He will be having nightmares about Moriniho taking us over, lets hope it comes true.

Unread 02-02-2016, 04:50 PM
Jez Quigley

Spot on.

There's an Emporer's New Clothes about him for sure.

Big Mou is his kryptonite - bring it on.

Love Saffers fwiw. Sick of the defeatism on here. United, United, will NEVER be defeated!!

Unread 02-02-2016, 04:50 PM
King Eric

Ive said this before about Pep, most managers could have emulated his feats with the great teams of Barca and Bayern and his first real test will be at city. If we get Mourhino we just might upset his winning streak, but without him, we will just be hoping to scrape in a top four spot and Pep will forge on being successful.

Unread 02-02-2016, 04:52 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
Some positivity at last £#%&! Pep and £#%&! his stupid jumpers. He will be having nightmares about Moriniho taking us over, lets hope it comes true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Spot on.

There's an Emporer's New Clothes about him for sure.

Big Mou is his kryptonite - bring it on.

Love Saffers fwiw. Sick of the defeatism on here. United, United, will NEVER be defeated!!

Unread 02-02-2016, 04:53 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Eric
Ive said this before about Pep, most managers could have emulated his feats with the great teams of Barca and Bayern and his first real test will be at city. If we get Mourhino we just might upset his winning streak, but without him, we will just be hoping to scrape in a top four spot and Pep will forge on being successful.
Luis Enrique coming in and equalling Pep's greatest achievement after 10 months in the job

Unread 02-02-2016, 04:55 PM
dunk

Always has my doubts about Guardiola tbh, fancied him taking over from LvG, but with LvG as director of football, thereby improving the football side of the behind the scenes crew.

That was primarily because there are so few other options though.

Still, £#%&! Mourinho.

Unread 02-02-2016, 04:59 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

a rejuvenated Mourinho with a point to prove at the most famous Football Club on the planet?
We'll win the League next year if we get our act together & sign him up right now.

No more tedious shite or submissive "we don't have a divine right to blah blah blah.." nonsense or we'll flounder for £#%&!ing years living off past glories.

*no chance we're getting him though.

Unread 02-02-2016, 05:00 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Always has my doubts about Guardiola tbh, fancied him taking over from LvG, but with LvG as director of football, thereby improving the football side of the behind the scenes crew.

That was primarily because there are so few other options though.

Still, £#%&! Mourinho.

Yeah I would as well, he isn't the looker he once was but he still has something about him.

Unread 02-02-2016, 05:01 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Said it many times, his football isn't what United are about. He suits City (debatable they're City anymore) and he'll be gone not long after he arrives at the council house. United were interested but he took a shorter contract yet again rather than build something long-term, which the stick many use to beat Mourinho with.

Also he drew with Moyes's United.

We need Mourinho and he needs us.

Unread 02-02-2016, 05:09 PM
King Eric

Those who don't not want Mourhino in, just who else is there? Pellegrini? Can't think of one goddam other manager, so things are desperate.

dunk

Will you please £#%&! off with this 'that isn't what United are about' shite. United haven't played the type of football you're claiming in nearly a £#%&!ing decade, and even then it was merely a 2 year break from the shite that was served up between 2003 and 2006 ffs, then it was back to the same, boring, just do enough football.

What you crave is the winning, and it's disingenuous to claim otherwise tbh.

Buck

He's selective about where he goes NQAT. Doesn't want the myth/aura/legacy to be tainted so takes the comfy option. No doubt when he makes his usual announcement about leaving the PL to experience something new he'll wait for Juventus and PSG to come calling.

Where's the challenge? Bloody legacy manager who feeds on the hipsters to feed him his biscuit.

Unread 02-02-2016, 05:11 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Will you please £#%&! off with this 'that isn't what United are about' shite. United haven't played the type of football you're claiming in nearly a £#%&!ing decade, and even then it was merely a 2 year break in the shite that was served up between 2003 and 2006 ffs.
Best side in Europe from 2006-2009 pal. Playing some ace football based on width, pace, power going forward.

Bayern will be class under Carlo next season. NFT.

Unread 02-02-2016, 05:12 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Eric
Those who don't not want Mourhino in, just who else is there? Pellegrini? Can't think of one goddam other manager, so things are desperate.
Well, given your encyclopaedic knowledge on all things in the current game, we may as well just give up now and hand it over to hose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Best side in Europe from 2006-2009 pal. Playing some ace football based on width, pace, power going forward.

Bayern will be class under Carlo next season. NFT.
Summer '06 to summer '08 actually pal. Then Berbs arrived.. And the monumental slide and trend for shite transfers began.

Carlo is a £#%&!ing fraud tbh. Only chance he has of winning the league is a 1 club Country or going up against an imploding United

We'd all enjoy it if you abided by that 'NFT' forever btw..

Unread 02-02-2016, 05:20 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Said it many times, his football isn't what United are about. He suits City (debatable they're City anymore) and he'll be gone not long after he arrives at the council house. United were interested but he took a shorter contract yet again rather than build something long-term, which the stick many use to beat Mourinho with.

Also he drew with Moyes's United.

We need Mourinho and he needs us.
So did Mourinho. Remember? He came to Old Trafford without a striker and played for a 0-0 draw?

I've found it very easy to dislike Klopp since he went to Liverpool and it'll be very easy to dislike Pep, especially given that he's a bit of a weird manic #@&%!. But suggesting his football is not what we need (would bloody hate to beat Arsenal 4-0 this season tbh) while pining for Mourinho is an area I wouldn't go

If Mourinho does take over at United, I would hope the stuff about him being willing to change is true. I hoped a prime Mourinho was going to change if he took over from Fergie, so the modern Mou definitely needs to. If that's the case, his knowledge of English football would give him the edge over Pep and others, provided we gave him significant funds to strengthen.

I'd still rather we finish this season well and Van Gaal hands over to Poch/De Boer in 2017

Unread 02-02-2016, 05:20 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Precisely. He'd no doubt sign some right @#%&!s aswell. We need some proper snide back in the team...
Big Felli is proper snide tbf..

Unread 02-02-2016, 05:21 PM
Baron

Pep's only lost 19 games in his managerial career I think

He obviously knows his onions & is a colossal sage, but without special players I imagine he could struggle to get his message implemented. Not unlike Van Gaal. They play intelligent football, if your players aren't up to scratch it falls apart rapidly. City have a decent squad, & all the noise sounds like Pogba will replace Yaya for example, so it's looking £#%&!ing rosey for those @#%&!s isn't it.

But football has a habit of making people look a @#%&! if you think it's as straightforward as all that. I wouldn't say Pep is going to fail, nor guarantee ripping it up, English football is actually a bit thick - all things considered - the thought of dragging it kicking & screaming into some cultured Jonathan Wilson memory from his £#%&!bank doesn't fill me with any joy.

Some pace, power, skill & no little %@#$&!s would be my preference in all honesty. Having had to endure this pile of @#%&! over the last 18 months I think I'd just much rather watch a team that wants to win by as many as possible rather than have any degree of control of a game.

Unread 02-02-2016, 05:22 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Pep's only lost 19 games in his managerial career I think

He obviously knows his onions & is a colossal sage, but without special players I imagine he could struggle to get his message implemented. Not unlike Van Gaal. They play intelligent football, if your players aren't up to scratch it falls apart rapidly. City have a decent squad, & all the noise sounds like Pogba will replace Yaya for example, so it's looking £#%&!ing rosey for those @#%&!s isn't it.

But football has a habit of making people look a @#%&! if you think it's as straightforward as all that. I wouldn't say Pep is going to fail, nor guarantee ripping it up, English football is actually a bit thick - all things considered - the thought of dragging it kicking & screaming into some cultured Jonathan Wilson memory from his £#%&!bank doesn't fill me with any joy.

Some pace, power, skill & no little %@#$&!s would be my preference in all honesty. Having had to endure this pile of @#%&! over the last 18 months I think I'd just much rather watch a team that wants to win by as many as possible rather than have any degree of control of a game.
League games, yeah.

Unread 02-02-2016, 05:23 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
So did Mourinho. Remember? He came to Old Trafford without a striker and played for a 0-0 draw?

I've found it very easy to dislike Klopp since he went to Liverpool and it'll be very easy to dislike Pep, especially given that he's a bit of a weird manic #@&%!. But suggesting his football is not what we need (would bloody hate to beat Arsenal 4-0 this season tbh) while pining for Mourinho is an area I wouldn't go

If Mourinho does take over at United, I would hope the stuff about him being willing to change is true. I hoped a prime Mourinho was going to change if he took over from Fergie, so the modern Mou definitely needs to. If that's the case, his knowledge of English football would give him the edge over Pep provided we gave him significant funds to strengthen.

I'd still rather we finish this season well and Van Gaal hands over to Poch/De Boer in 2017
Piss poor game, remember talk days before he saw his arse because they didn't buy a striker, that won't happen at United.

I ignore Klopp, he regrets it so £#%&! him.
Closed Thread