United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-02-2021, 12:40 AM
armchair

Which players will he punish?

I guess Ndombele, Sissoko and a bit more of his favourite whipping boy, Aurier.

Unread 01-02-2021, 01:01 AM
Vida_15

he's broken their spirit

Unread 01-02-2021, 01:11 AM
armchair

Not calling him racist but I notice he tries 'break' a lot more black players, There's a term for it "buck breaking." I think with Kane he saw him as the alpha buck so tried break him because of that but when I think of the players he tried to break or punish they are mainly black. When he went to Inter he forced Eto'o into being a wide midfielder. He killed Martial. At Spurs he bullied Ndombele for a season and constantly bullies Aurier. Pogba at United.

Unread 01-02-2021, 08:34 AM
puressence

nothing weirder than the 1000s of utd fans still wanting him ..

Unread 01-02-2021, 08:49 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Not calling him racist but I notice he tries 'break' a lot more black players, There's a term for it "buck breaking." I think with Kane he saw him as the alpha buck so tried break him because of that but when I think of the players he tried to break or punish they are mainly black. When he went to Inter he forced Eto'o into being a wide midfielder. He killed Martial. At Spurs he bullied Ndombele for a season and constantly bullies Aurier. Pogba at United.
He probably justifies it as some 1980’s management style tactic of trying to see what the players are made of but in reality it’s all about how inadequate everyone around him makes him feel. The black lads especially- generally superior physical specimens in every sense and then you have little Mou, never played, small in every sense and weak.

What was it Friedrich Nietzsche once said? ‘Never give a small man power’.

Unread 01-02-2021, 11:22 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
He probably justifies it as some 1980’s management style tactic of trying to see what the players are made of but in reality it’s all about how inadequate everyone around him makes him feel. The black lads especially- generally superior physical specimens in every sense and then you have little Mou, never played, small in every sense and weak.

What was it Friedrich Nietzsche once said? ‘Never give a small man power’.
He never really got over the ‘interpreter’ nickname did he? You just know that when he brings up odd shit like “sad” and “low self esteem” he’s subconciously projecting.

Unread 01-02-2021, 11:37 AM
Time For Heroes

If fans had been in the grounds they'd have turned on him already. It's okay when you're playing on the counter and getting results against Arsenal etc but when Fulham are outplaying you and you're hanging on for a draw against them then those same fans would be booing the house down for going against the Spurs traditions of attacking football.

Unread 01-02-2021, 11:39 AM
Bunker Buster

He's an unlikeable man isn't he....

Should have been sacked after the Liverpool draw.

The real Virus, footballs Corona

Unread 01-02-2021, 11:46 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Tbf he literally slagged shaw of regularly and the one time shaw had a good 15 mins he said in the interview that he had to be by the touch line giving shaw instructions every two mins where to move etc

Unread 01-02-2021, 11:48 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Tbf he literally slagged shaw of regularly and the one time shaw had a good 15 mins he said in the interview that he had to be by the touch line giving shaw instructions every two mins where to move etc
Shaw was born in Ghana mate...

Unread 01-02-2021, 11:55 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Shaw was born in Ghana mate...

Keen-ya as part of the colonies

Unread 01-02-2021, 12:03 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
True. He also dislikes white bucks.

Unread 01-02-2021, 12:25 PM
Zorg

Thumbs up

Great to see him go straight to Arthur Fowler Breakdown without the usual second season in between.

Unread 01-02-2021, 03:20 PM
dunk

Currently hellbent on ruining Dele Alli's career..

Much to Ndombele's relief..

Unread 01-02-2021, 03:54 PM
Buck

Unread 01-02-2021, 04:20 PM
dunk

But Mou has a system?

Unread 01-02-2021, 04:28 PM
Neo

Thoughts and prayers are with the self-exiled Grinchy during this difficult time for him.

Unread 01-02-2021, 07:51 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Thoughts and prayers are with the self-exiled Grinchy during this difficult time for him.
He will have perked up quite a bit since Wednesday night, though.

Unread 01-02-2021, 07:57 PM
redhegemony

He's got a few scapegoats; Aurier, Alli, Doherty ..

Where was Dier yesterday?

Unread 01-02-2021, 08:29 PM
Buck

His way of knocking players down, belittling them in public, taking the credit but none of the blame as some kind of toughening up tactic is failing. Ole has handled the Pogba situation both in getting the player back to his best but also a difficult PR standoff with the agent perfectly. He nipped it in the bud internally not adding fuel to the fire whereas Mourinho loves the attention. Shaw is playing his best football for years but Ole hasn't taken personal credit for it unlike that one game a few years ago when Mourinho said Shaw only played good because he was using "my brain".
Closed Thread