United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 29-09-2013, 08:22 PM
David Moist

Where the £#%&! is Buttner in those pictures?

Unread 29-09-2013, 08:41 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Moist
Plodding back evra style

Unread 29-09-2013, 08:49 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Moist
getting a tattoo

Unread 29-09-2013, 08:53 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
It doesn't take a £#%&!ing rocket scientist to figure out why we got so torn apart yesterday. Rio and Evans were getting pulled all over the place by the diagonal runs from west brom forwards.

Look at the first goal:

Here's the bloke who scored running with it, already you can see Evans and Ferdinand both tracking the same £#%&!ing diagonal run. Januzaj is making a token effort to track back. Rio should be giving evans the shout of 'right shoulder' so he can pass the runner off to him and concentrate on the player with the ball.

At this stage Januzaj should be just be bundling the @#%&! over and taking the foul. It's what all good teams do to break the play up. Instead you could throw a napkin over our 2 centre backs and there's a £#%&!ing ocean of space in behind ferdinand.

Finally, this is where rio get's nutmegged. He and Evans are in awful positions, carrick is just treading water - he's only there to pick up a loose ball. There's 4 players around this £#%&!er and not one of them thought to just foul him.

Good work sparky.

The Rio nutmeg... It was like children's football with everyone steaming in at once and getting left behind.
Too busy thinking about his next media idea.

Unread 29-09-2013, 08:54 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
the worst thing about weatching us at the moment...and there's plenty of things to choose from, is the sterile boring aimless passing the ball back and forth across the middle

no width no pace no tempo.....only time we have played like United all season was Leverkusen....the rest of the time we have played like a shite Everton :shakehead:
some good bits against the scousers

Unread 29-09-2013, 09:25 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Doubt RvP will fancy sticking around if this carries on for much longer. He came here to win trophies ffs

Bet he was gutted when Fergie packed it in.
He's close to retirement age anyway, so £#%&! him.

Unread 29-09-2013, 09:27 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Still can’t get over that photo of Lou

It shocks me every time that this old fossil is actually in our coaching setup :shakehead:
Aye, no one over sixty should be working in football.

Unread 29-09-2013, 09:30 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
suppose

Unread 29-09-2013, 09:31 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Carrick needs a mobile dynamo in front of him, not a member of the Hair Bear Bunch giving it "Oo-oo Mr Peevely 24/7":shakehead:
Which midfield dynamo has he had around him for the previous five years?

Unread 29-09-2013, 09:33 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipsauce
Then the worry for me would turn to midfield where Carrick and Fellaini don't seem to fit and I have my doubts it will work with the two of them in a midfield 2? Early days yet to cast judgement on that maybe???
2 games? Yeah, maybe.

Unread 29-09-2013, 09:46 PM
Chipsauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
2 games? Yeah, maybe.
Yep like i said.

But still have doubts whether they can play together, time will tell.

Unread 29-09-2013, 09:49 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
And Swansea. Still pretty thin pickings, though.

Unread 29-09-2013, 09:55 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Aye, no one over sixty should be working in football.

Unread 29-09-2013, 10:02 PM
armchair

I've no problem with carrick and fellaini in front of a back four. It's in front of that I have the issue.

Unread 29-09-2013, 10:12 PM
David Moist

Fellaini seems pretty useless to me. Got completely shown up against Yaya Toure and will continue to get shown up against that calibre of player when we play in Europe.

I'd like to say we don't need a defensive midfielder against the likes of West Brom at home but with our inability to keep the ball in our opponent's half, we probably do. But then that would lead to the question of why we didn't spend the £23.5m on someone who'd allow us to do that.

He hasn't got the mobility to join attacks from where he's being played but even more worryingly for those of us who like to see us playing quality football, Moyes just lumps him up front when we're losing (who didn't see that happening when we signed him?). I'd like to see him playing a little further up the pitch but even then, eurgh. Our central midfield is just incredibly one paced with him and Carrick.

He should shave that afro off his head just for the principle and stop having such a stupid look on his face.

Unread 30-09-2013, 10:08 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

I don't even know where to start with Saturday.

The team selection was all wrong and smacked of complacency, Moyes needs to find a settled team and play it instead of £#%&!ing around with changes.

Jones had a shocker at RB but he isn't a RB. I don't understand why Rafael didn't start he was superb in the week

Rio looks ridiculously slow and was being dragged out of position every time WBA cam forward.

Butter is Buttner, just not good enough. Had a decent game in the week but is all over the shop

Carrick had a bad game but i'm not too concerned about him

Anderson :shakehead: Wow, I've been a supporter of his against the shoot crew for the past few years. How Wrong I was and I apologise. He was a disgrace. Yes he travels with the ball and adds some urgency but £#%&! me how hard is it to pass the ball to a team mate and his shooting :shakehead::shakehead:

Nani - Constantly getting stick from the crowd (£#%&!ing £#%&!ers) for giving the ball away, no praise at all for the 4 balls he put in in the 1st half which should have been goals. The only spark we had

Kagawa did ok first half baffled as to why he was brought off

Rooney did ok, no complaints

RVP had no service and was very quiet

Adnan caught out for the goals but looks a cracker going forward.

Probably the doomiest United post ever from me. Moyes' comments have really £#%&!ed me off, he seems lost already

As for the fans who booed at the end, I hope they were involved in a fire ball on the M6

Terrible

Unread 30-09-2013, 11:59 AM
jem

Quote:
Which midfield dynamo has he had around him for the previous five years?
* sigh *

Unread 30-09-2013, 07:40 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Moyes' comments have really £#%&!ed me off, he seems lost already
The comparisons with Woy at RAWKville are already being made......

Unread 04-10-2013, 06:04 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

DVD out soon.

http://twitter.com/WBAFCofficial/sta...088896/photo/1

Deary me...!

Unread 04-10-2013, 06:07 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
My Baggie mate is a very good winner and loser and would cringe at shit like that tbf. Lives in Whitefield and still has his season ticket. Not a clue what he is saying sometimes though.