Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-07-2020, 08:10 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
And the rest:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebri...-emma-12966136

No wonder he wants to stay the £#%&! away.

The worst part of that whole story is that someone called their daughter ‘Epiphany’

Unread 20-07-2020, 08:16 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
The worst part of that whole story is that someone called their daughter ‘Epiphany’
Do you think the name came to them in the middle of the night?

Unread 20-07-2020, 10:10 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
you would be amazed at how many footballers hate playing
I know there have been a few, but surely most have some sort of love for the game?

Unread 21-07-2020, 08:57 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
you would be amazed at how many footballers hate playing
Yep there's those who just see it as a job and are clinical about it. Must be a weird feeling that...

There's nothing better than sticking one in the back of the onion bag - at any level.

Unread 21-07-2020, 10:21 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I know there have been a few, but surely most have some sort of love for the game?
I don’t know how you chess players stick it out over the years. Once you realise your limitations, and knowing there are 5 yr old Chinese kids that can crush you...

Maybe it’s easier for a footballer who is given license to be creative. Otherwise I could see it becoming a chore.

Unread 21-07-2020, 11:00 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
I don’t know how you chess players stick it out over the years. Once you realise your limitations, and knowing there are 5 yr old Chinese kids that can crush you...

Maybe it’s easier for a footballer who is given license to be creative. Otherwise I could see it becoming a chore.
Casual racism...

Unread 21-07-2020, 11:17 AM
utd99

I used to be ambivalent, but for some reason I’ve developed a serious dislike for this guy. Him vs Madrid, battle of the classless @#%&!s.

Unread 21-07-2020, 11:24 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
I used to be ambivalent, but for some reason I’ve developed a serious dislike for this guy. Him vs Madrid, battle of the classless c***s.
I’ve grown to like him more since he took on Madrid on his own. I love an unapologetic @#%&!.

Unread 21-07-2020, 11:43 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Eh up... The Welsh Mafia are in

Absolutely hilarious imo, delighted he's doing this to Madrid. Living the dream... wouldn't want him anywhere near us though obvs.

Their fans deserve him.

Unread 21-07-2020, 11:45 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
I’ve grown to like him more since he took on Madrid on his own. I love an unapologetic @#%&!.
this. madrid are absolute mercenary @#%&!s. it's nice to see them get a taste of their own medicine.

Unread 21-07-2020, 11:57 AM
Surfers do Charlie

Mardy @#%&!.

He'll have 40 years of playing golf when he's retired - I find it mind-boggling that someone as talented as him would rather piss people off for money instead of playing week-in week-out.

I can imagine him when he's old telling people that he spent half his career not playing but it was worth it because he proved a point to people who don't give a £#%&! about him.

Unread 21-07-2020, 12:00 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfers do Charlie
Mardy c***.

He'll have 40 years of playing golf when he's retired - I find it mind-boggling that someone as talented as him would rather piss people off for money instead of playing week-in week-out.

I can imagine him when he's old telling people that he spent half his career not playing but it was worth it because he proved a point to people who don't give a f*** about him.
He’s won everything there is to win, got sidelined because of a weird personal grudge against him, still trains and makes himself available, and to be fair, as much as I think he’s lost a bit of pace and might not be as good as he was 2/3 years ago, he can still pull of some brilliant stuff. If Madrid wanted shot they could have let the China deal happen; it’s their fault entirely at this point.

Unread 21-07-2020, 12:20 PM
Surfers do Charlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
He’s won everything there is to win, got sidelined because of a weird personal grudge against him, still trains and makes himself available, and to be fair, as much as I think he’s lost a bit of pace and might not be as good as he was 2/3 years ago, he can still pull of some brilliant stuff. If Madrid wanted shot they could have let the China deal happen; it’s their fault entirely at this point.
I just don't like him.

He's Welsh and he looks weird.

Unread 21-07-2020, 12:29 PM
Arnold Muhren

£600k pw to train and play golf? Don’t blame him one bit. Plus, it’s Madrid so £#%&! them.

Unread 21-07-2020, 12:36 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Mardy @#%&!.

I can imagine him when he's old telling people that he spent half his career not playing but it was worth it because he proved a point to people who don't give a £#%&! about him.
Yeah, I'm sure he'll cringe telling people about the 4 x Champions Leagues he won, 2 x La Ligas, 3 x World Club Cup, 2 x European Super Cups, 1 x Coppa Del Rey, 2 x PFA Player of the Year, 1 x PFA Young Player of the Year award, getting to the semi final of the European Championships whilst sitting in his mansion with a happy family, £150m in the bank and an impressive golf handicap.

Unread 21-07-2020, 12:36 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
He's won everything he has to win - PL aside.

Yeah, I'm sure he'll cringe telling people about the 4 x CLs, 2 x La Ligas, 3 x World Club Cup, 2 x European Super Cups, 1 x Coppa Del Rey, 2 x PFA Player of the Year, 1 x PFA Young Player of the Year award, getting to the semi final of the European Championships whilst sitting in his mansion with a happy family, £150m in the bank and an impressive golf handicap.

I

Unread 21-07-2020, 12:43 PM
Lok

Never gets old.

Bartra is probably still trying to catch him up.

Shame he never wore the shirt.

Unread 21-07-2020, 12:44 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWVrolNQ4RU

Never gets old.

Bartra is probably still trying to catch him up.

Shame he never wore the shirt.
Still could...

Unread 21-07-2020, 12:46 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
I just don't like him.

He's Welsh and he looks weird.
New to the welsh, pal?

Unread 21-07-2020, 12:49 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Mardy @#%&!.

Half his career it’s been one season you daft @#%&!.
Closed Thread