United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-07-2020, 02:53 PM
dunk

Spare a thought for poor Mike Ashley, £300m down and still owns Newcastle

Unread 30-07-2020, 02:58 PM
windy waffles

Be interesting to hear from sparky after all his crying about the potential takeover...

Unread 30-07-2020, 03:11 PM
Chris Quayd

Unread 30-07-2020, 03:38 PM
ScarFace

£#%&!ing brilliant. Smug Geordie @#%&! will maybe regret this video now...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...collapses.html

Saudi Public Investment Fund, PCP Capital Partners and RB Sports & Media announced it has formally withdrawn from the takeover process.

'With a deep appreciation for the Newcastle community and the significance of its football club, we have come to the decision to withdraw our interest in acquiring Newcastle United Football Club.

'We do so with regret, as we were excited and fully committed to invest in the great city of Newcastle and believe we could have returned the club to the position of its history, tradition and fans' merit.

'Ultimately, during the unforeseeably prolonged process, the commercial agreement between the Investment Group and the club's owners expired and our investment thesis could not be sustained, particularly with no clarity as to the circumstances under which the next season will start and the new norms that will arise for matches, training and other activities.'

Cheeky @#%&!s blaming corona...funny how yesterday they had to launch an appeal for being found to be copyright @#%&!s with football tv....

With that decision they were probably told they wouldn't pass the prem test until fully resolved.

Thank £#%&! they'll have to avoid England and go ruin some other league.

Unread 30-07-2020, 04:34 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Be interesting to hear from sparky after all his crying about the potential takeover...
Join my party later on PSN and i'll tell you what i think you £#%&!ing little maggot

Unread 30-07-2020, 05:49 PM
ScarFace

Watching this @#%&! now the takeover is dead...2mins in "the media has an agenda against Newcastle because we're working class"

Yes i always remember the media hating Newcastle. £#%&! OFF

"seeing the headline of Newcastle United are now the worlds richest club, i can't believe it"

ardddies #@&%! !

The other fans are mentioning human rights issues and the geordie actually says "You feel threatened because there is now another shark in the tank"

Unread 30-07-2020, 06:33 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Spare a thought for poor Mike Ashley, £300m down and still owns Newcastle
My cup of sympathy truly runneth over with regard to this one

Unread 30-07-2020, 07:18 PM
otbarney

£#%&!ing nothing team.

Unread 31-07-2020, 08:21 AM
dunk

#PremierLeagueIsCorrupt

Journalist murdering Saudi’s are fine though...

Unread 31-07-2020, 02:55 PM
ScarFace

Apparently we're to blame, not the murderous copyright thieves...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-collapse.html

Unread 31-07-2020, 08:12 PM
ScarFace

Unread 31-07-2020, 10:12 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Apparently we're to blame
When all else fails, blame United

Unread 14-08-2020, 04:56 PM
ScarFace

So turns out the prem didn't even reject it. They just backed out when asked some basic shit & didn't even want it going to a neutral arbitration decision.

Seems odd. I used to want these lot to buy us but looking at them now, thank £#%&! they didn't.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...trol-club.html

Unread 14-08-2020, 04:59 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
So turns out the prem didn't even reject it. They just backed out when asked some basic shit & didn't even want it going to a neutral arbitration decision.

Seems odd. I used to want these lot to buy us but looking at them now, thank £#%&! they didn't.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...trol-club.html
£#%&!ing boils my piss that this sort of scrutiny was nowhere to be seen when those £#%&!ing american parasites rolled into town 15 years ago.

A football club that was the envy of the world when it came to the finances and structure, instantly became the most indebted club in the country overnight.

A debt that is still there, to this day, and not even close to ever being paid off.

Unread 14-08-2020, 05:05 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

A debt that is still there, to this day, and not even close to ever being paid off.
I dont think they plan on ever paying it off. Im not sure of the figures but dont they save a load in tax by being in debt?

Unread 14-08-2020, 06:37 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
I dont think they plan on ever paying it off. Im not sure of the figures but dont they save a load in tax by being in debt?
Given tax "laws" over in the good ol' USA, that would not surprise at all.

Unread 14-08-2020, 06:41 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Given tax "laws" over in the good ol' USA, that would not surprise at all.
No uk tax. Im sure years ago that twitter guy who used to post all the financial stuff said us being in debt, saved us 10's of millions in tax.
Closed Thread