United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-08-2020, 08:41 PM
utd99

Barcelona are £#%&!ed when Messi goes back to Argentina.

Unread 08-08-2020, 08:42 PM
dunk

Reckon that might be enough for Munich

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Barcelona are £#%&!ed when Messi goes back to Argentina.
Talk that could be this summer

Unread 08-08-2020, 08:48 PM
ZiggyStardust

Bayern are going to crush Barcelona in the quarter final

Unread 08-08-2020, 08:54 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Bayern are going to crush Barcelona in the quarter final
And City whenever they meet

Barcelona will lose Suarez, Rakitic and Messi within a relatively short period (1 or 2 seasons) they’re going to be in real trouble. End of an era.

Micah Richards isn’t very good at this, apart from being Keano’s audience, is he? “Low centre of gravity”

BM v PSG final imo.

Unread 08-08-2020, 09:09 PM
puressence

Be amazed if Bayern don’t get final

Unread 08-08-2020, 09:13 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
And City whenever they meet

Barcelona will lose Suarez, Rakitic and Messi within a relatively short period (1 or 2 seasons) they’re going to be in real trouble. End of an era.

Micah Richards isn’t very good at this, apart from being Keano’s audience, is he? “Low centre of gravity”

BM v PSG final imo.
All good things come to an end. And there isn't a ready made supply of world class talent throughout europe that they can go and pinch off other clubs either.

Of course neither barca or madrid will go anywhere near City's players - nobody ever seems to

Yet, United, Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool - have all lost top players to the two spanish clubs down the years...but you never hear a £#%&!ing sniff about them going near De Bruyne or Sterling, or anyone at City. Despite them playing absolutely brilliantly for the last 3 years.

Unread 08-08-2020, 09:13 PM
andyroo

Brave, brave Lampard

Now don't let us down you Bavarian and/or Catalan @#%&!s

Unread 08-08-2020, 09:22 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
All good things come to an end. And there isn't a ready made supply of world class talent throughout europe that they can go and pinch off other clubs either.

Of course neither barca or madrid will go anywhere near City's players - nobody ever seems to

Yet, United, Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool - have all lost top players to the two spanish clubs down the years...but you never hear a £#%&!ing sniff about them going near De Bruyne or Sterling, or anyone at City. Despite them playing absolutely brilliantly for the last 3 years.
It’s very odd, I agree. Maybe there’s some sort of secret deal to an offshore account with the caveat they don’t agitate to leave, ever. How the £#%&! will we ever know?

Off the subject, that’s about five or six times I’ve seen Koulibally play and I haven’t been impressed by him even once.

Unread 08-08-2020, 09:26 PM
Danoli

Quote:
It’s very odd, I agree. Maybe there’s some sort of secret deal to an offshore account with the caveat they don’t agitate to leave, ever. How the £#%&! will we ever know?

Off the subject, that’s about five or six times I’ve seen Koulibally play and I haven’t been impressed by him even once.
One day someone will squeal

Unread 08-08-2020, 09:29 PM
utd99

What a player Lewandowski is. Fergie was a big fan iirc.

Unread 08-08-2020, 09:41 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
What a player Lewandowski is. Fergie was a big fan iirc.
Would have gone to Blackburn for a trial under Big Sam back in 08/09 but that volcano stopping flights meant he couldn’t come IIRC

Unread 08-08-2020, 09:47 PM
utd99

Are they saying that handball by Messi wasn’t a handball? That never falls into the right path without guidance from the arm.

Unread 08-08-2020, 10:12 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Brave, brave Lampard
Officially a candidate for the PL's manager of the season, though.

Unread 09-08-2020, 01:56 AM
ray jackson

I enjoyed those games tonight. Had Barca - 1 and Bayern - 1 in a double, also got them in a four timer with Rangers and Celtic tomorrow fingers crossed.

Unread 09-08-2020, 02:15 AM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray jackson
I enjoyed those games tonight. Had Barca - 1 and Bayern - 1 in a double, also got them in a four timer with Rangers and Celtic tomorrow fingers crossed.
Just a heads up, fella - nobody on this thread, this forum, the internet in general, or anywhere in real life, gives the slightest flying £#%&! about your bet.

HTH.

Unread 09-08-2020, 02:27 AM
ray jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Just a heads up, fella - nobody on this thread, this forum, the internet in general, or anywhere in real life, gives the slightest flying f*** about your bet.

HTH.
Same with your dialog heavy posts, fella.

Unread 09-08-2020, 07:15 AM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Just a heads up, fella - nobody on this thread, this forum, the internet in general, or anywhere in real life, gives the slightest flying £#%&! about your bet.

HTH.

Unread 09-08-2020, 11:44 AM
Lok

Quote:

It's pretty well known that City's top players are on double what Madrid, Barca etc... pay.

They pay through other 'sponsorships' that are not through the club. It was exposed with Mancini. He was earning more through Abu Dhabi based sponsorships than he was through city.

They're paying Chinese salaries to play in one of the best leagues in the world. Players don't leave unless city want them gone. And they can cancel the sponsorship to get rid of players. It's a good model, just dodgy as £#%&!.

https://www.theguardian.com/football...sheikh-mansour

Unread 10-08-2020, 01:56 PM
bosskeano

Koulibaly looked like Smalling trying to pass the ball against Barca....this guy is rated at 100m for a CB???

He was an absolute calamity clown at the back on Saturday

Unread 10-08-2020, 02:01 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
It's pretty well known that City's top players are on double what Madrid, Barca etc... pay.

They pay through other 'sponsorships' that are not through the club. It was exposed with Mancini. He was earning more through Abu Dhabi based sponsorships than he was through city.

They're paying Chinese salaries to play in one of the best leagues in the world. Players don't leave unless city want them gone. And they can cancel the sponsorship to get rid of players. It's a good model, just dodgy as £#%&!.

https://www.theguardian.com/football...sheikh-mansour
But what can we do about it, Lok?
Closed Thread