United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-06-2019, 10:05 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Yeah looking back I’m gutted we had Ronnie between 18 and 24 tbh. Waste of time.
As if this is even slightly similar.

Ronaldo was brought into a very good team with top players throughout the squad.

Bought him for 12m? And sold him for 80m

Didn’t have Raiola as an agent (or advisor)

Fergie as manager.

Unread 11-06-2019, 10:09 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Next worst thing.

Unread 11-06-2019, 10:14 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
He wants full game time and improve he gets both at
Utd
Improve

Unread 11-06-2019, 10:33 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
As if this is even slightly similar.

Ronaldo was brought into a very good team with top players throughout the squad.

Bought him for 12m? And sold him for 80m

Fergie as manager.
What you saying pal? We should just try and buy shit players because we’re shit?

Unread 11-06-2019, 10:43 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Yeah looking back I’m gutted we had Ronnie between 18 and 24 tbh. Waste of time.
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Improve
Yeah because United is such a shit place to play football isn't it?

Unread 11-06-2019, 10:47 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

Zaha, Depay, Martial, Pogba, Bailly were all young players with potential, any of them improve while they were here?

Unread 11-06-2019, 10:51 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Zaha, Depay, Martial, Pogba, Bailly were all young players with potential, any of them improve while they were here?
We've abandoned the black lad policy. We're going full Arian nation

Unread 11-06-2019, 10:56 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
We've abandoned the black lad policy. We're going full Arian nation
Sure that was a raging success too

Unread 11-06-2019, 11:13 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
What you saying pal? We should just try and buy shit players because we’re shit?
Could be an interesting direction tbf

Unread 11-06-2019, 11:14 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Exactly.

The last young player we improved was .............

Unread 11-06-2019, 11:15 PM
AK14

Unread 11-06-2019, 11:18 PM
messhead

He'd look a bit of a #@&%! going there after his whole "wanting a challenge" speech. You could look past it if he hadn't said anything at all, plenty of players go places for the money (cough city) but it's not much of a challenge pissing that shitty league is it?

Unread 11-06-2019, 11:58 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
He'd look a bit of a #@&%! going there after his whole "wanting a challenge" speech. You could look past it if he hadn't said anything at all, plenty of players go places for the money (cough city) but it's not much of a challenge pissing that shitty league is it?
Nor will it help his development. He’s his agent’s bitch if he goes there, which would mean he isn’t the character we thought he was. In which case, it would be no loss.

Unread 12-06-2019, 12:32 AM
tatty

PSG should be the last stop not the first ffs.

Unread 12-06-2019, 12:48 AM
Part 36 Offer

We shall see. That would be an insane move for him and would represent that he isn't really developing as a footballer. I cannot see any reason he would go there. I'm sure United would pay him the same. PSG are one of the worst clubs in the history of football. They are the very definition of a plastic club in a league worse than the Dutch league.

Unread 12-06-2019, 08:15 AM
Vedder

£#%&!ing PSG what a thick @#%&!, why would any young player go there he’d be better off staying at Ajax. Bottled it

Unread 12-06-2019, 08:22 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
We shall see. That would be an insane move for him and would represent that he isn't really developing as a footballer. I cannot see any reason he would go there. I'm sure United would pay him the same. PSG are one of the worst clubs in the history of football. They are the very definition of a plastic club in a league worse than the Dutch league.
At least they are in the Champions League...

Unread 12-06-2019, 08:36 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
He wants full game time and improve he gets both at
Utd
what are you hearing?

Unread 12-06-2019, 08:47 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
At least they are in the Champions League...
So? Renowned bottlers in the competition and go out at the start of the last 16 like clockwork.

He could have a clause with us that states if we're not back in within 2 seasons he can leave. The £#%&!ing champions league

If reports are to be believed he can chose from Ajax, Juve, PSG, MUFC and Barca. He's gone for PSG

I'd have more respect if he went to City. At least he'd be going to a competitive league.

Unread 12-06-2019, 08:50 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
So? Renowned bottlers in the competition and go out at the start of the last 16 like clockwork.

He could have a clause with us that states if we're not back in within 2 seasons he can leave. The £#%&!ing champions league

If reports are to be believed he can chose from Ajax, Juve, PSG, MUFC and Barca. He's gone for PSG

I'd have more respect if he went to City. At least he'd be going to a competitive league.
But he will get paid handsomely, he'll be learning alongside Thiago Silva, he'll win a fair few Mickey Mouse leagues and cups, and they really aren't that far away from Champions League glory.

Then, after a few years when Pique is being faded out of the Barca squad for good, he'll walk into their first team as a more experienced beast.
Closed Thread